Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos (69212 Views)

Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife / SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) / Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by Breakingfamous: 11:01am On Apr 01, 2019
KayLow was brutally shot dead by men of the anti cult unit of SARS at Mangoro bus stop Pentecostal filling Station.

Kolade Johnson was allegedly killed by F-SARS stray bullet while watching Liverpool VS Tottenham match in Lagos.

According to reports, the sad incident happened on 31st March, Sunday afternoon at Olu Aboderin Street, Onipetesi, Lagos State.

Here is the lively moment and last video of handsome 'Kay Low' cooking in the kitchen before his death.

Watch the videos

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/kolade-johnson-shot-dead-by-sars.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by Breakingfamous: 11:01am On Apr 01, 2019
Watch his lively cooking moment, full of life vs his dying moment videos

Watch the videos HERE

1 Share

Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by LuciferYaweh: 11:13am On Apr 01, 2019
Nonsense.

So I'm supposed to mourn a yahoo ritualist that made a living off other people's sweat & blood?
How many times has he shown his friends chats from his "clients" crying to him that they have sold all they had before blocking them off & proceeding to pop champagne & fvck oloshos?

If you ask me, I think all those he has scammed have finally caught up with him.
His death does not change anything in my life neither will I remember him tomorrow.

Can't waste my remaining RIPs on this lot.

*spits angry

48 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by Rubbiish(m): 11:33am On Apr 01, 2019
Na wa o
These sars guys are terrible

1 Like

Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by Anagha123: 11:46am On Apr 01, 2019
Even though this guy was doing yahoo, he doesn't deserve to die this way.

This injustice must be stop and we can't allow this to continue.

Police are suppose to protect us, not kill us.

27 Likes

Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by asdfjklhaha(f): 12:17pm On Apr 01, 2019
j
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by Satan66(m): 12:17pm On Apr 01, 2019
I have no pity for an afonja angry
Good riddance

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
Nonsense.

So I'm supposed to mourn a yahoo ritualist that made a living off other people's sweat & blood?
How many times has he shown his friends chats from his "clients" crying to him that they have sold all they had before blocking them off & proceeding to pop champagne & fvck oloshos?

If you ask me, I think all those he has scammed have finally caught up with him.
His death does not change anything in my life neither will I remember him tomorrow.

*spits angry

Odinaka, so you no wan get sense? angry

176 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by saasala(m): 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2019
I can see a ticking time bomb in Nigeria, about to detonate. It is speedily reaching its apex.

Yahoo Boy makes money and becomes a celebrity in his neighbourhood because he shares part of his ill gotten wealth with his hungry niggas.

SARS tried to extort money from him but he wouldn't succumb, so they killed him and lied on stray bullets. Both the SARS and the Yahoo boy are mad.

One day Yahoo will no longer pay, and these boys who are already used to the wasteful and extravagant lifestyle will do anything to maintain that standard. Soon, young boys will go around with guns in broad day light, beating people and stealing from them. By then SARS will have a real work to do. They will attack the boys and they will shoot back at them. Its going to be a real war, just watch out.

The level of hunger and joblessness sometimes makes you not want to blame these Yahoo Yahoo miscreants, but then again, Crime is Crime and should never be encouraged.

Nigerians, if you have a means to run out of this country, just get out. Things will get even worse.

PS: Does anyone have a link to migrate to Canada? Make una helpe me o.

145 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2019
#EndSARS
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
Nonsense.

*spits angry
undecided

Do you seriously believe that you are okay? Oya take am there

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by Kendumazy(m): 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2019
Sad
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by okonja(m): 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2019
RIP Man... angry angry
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by Moz22: 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2019
Ok
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by Olumidebolu64(m): 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
Nonsense.

*spits angry

Mediocrity and excessive stupidity

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by francis5051: 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2019
Seriously I regret being a Nigerian..

6 Likes

Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by bishopkay: 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2019
This country dey fear me everyday! All man suppose dey Waka with anti metal for here ooo

1 Like

Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by thethronemedia(m): 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
Nonsense.

*spits angry
Lol.... Going by your moniker, I thought he is one of your children.... Going by your words now, I'm confused

20 Likes

Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by hypergig(m): 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2019
Sad
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by Eggzactly: 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2019
Sars don land
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by Gsteve01(m): 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2019
Eeyah. undecided
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by sniperr007(m): 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
Nonsense.

*spits angry
U no get joy

10 Likes

Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by webtutorr: 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2019
nawa oo
Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by osidec: 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2019
So it means Karma has finally caught up with him.if he truly scam people, i will say KARMA has taken what belongs to him otherwise RIP.

3 Likes

Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2019
Satan66:
I have no pity for an afonja angry
Good riddance

Flat headed slowpoke, may the same calamity befall u as well and May nobody ever pity you

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos by Princeofasia: 12:27pm On Apr 01, 2019
Satan66:

Good riddance
all these idiots when una learn new English na so una go the abuse am. If the ask una the real meaning, una no go sabi

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moment Italian Mafia Boss Escaped From Prison Using Tied Up Bedsheets / Kidnapped Son Of Umaru Yola Dies, Found With A Rope Round His Neck. Photos / Boy Tied To A Metal Cross Begs For Mercy (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.