Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos (53434 Views)

Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Salman Hassan Stabs Husband To Death In Bauchi Over Sex (Photos) / Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by Satan66(m): 2:55pm On Apr 01, 2019
RichBoy247:

So S/Sgt Tagun Yakubu Banu and Sgt Austin Lamun Dauda are Yorubas, I think madness is maddening you. You better walk to the nearest psychiatric hospital.
Go back to your skull mine lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 2:56pm On Apr 01, 2019
Hmm
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by RichBoy247: 2:58pm On Apr 01, 2019
Satan66:

Go back to your skull mine lipsrsealed

Your skull is the next to be mined. To be sacrificed to the gods for the swearing-in of the incoming government.
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by xdos(m): 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2019
This story doesn't make sense to me.

The soldiers were arguing with the woman. The community gathered and soldiers went to the house of the woman to pull out her husband who was probably sleeping and didn't have a clue of what was going on.

They started beating him even with the community there oh and they killed him just like that.

This doesn't make sense to me at all.

If the man had come out to fight them and got killed in the process, that would make sense.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by sonofElElyon: 3:04pm On Apr 01, 2019
You obviously are ignorant about Christianity and are confusing it with another religion...
No such belief exists in christianity..

kovic7:
according to some highly deluded brand of Christians here, this must have also been part of the will of God.
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by hush15: 3:07pm On Apr 01, 2019
sholatech:
This is wickedness of a very high order by the soldiers. While the Husband cannot come back to life, Justice muat be served!

i still blame the commander in chief. gross impunity starts from his desk
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by movetoca: 3:08pm On Apr 01, 2019
The day any human being born of a woman will try this sh!t with anyone that relates to me, I will locate his loved ones and wipe them off. Enough of all these media nonsense, they are also humans and definitely have loved ones. Kill one of my own, I clean your lineage.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by Hojoza6: 3:09pm On Apr 01, 2019
[
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by Jaqenhghar: 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
RichBoy247:
Only a fool will believe this Cock and Bull story. If however by mistake this story happens to be true, then very soon the Yoruba gods of Sango, Oya, Ogun, Obalata and Aiyelala are coming for the criminals in uniform .
Do you know that if youa are in the so called armed forces, having a beautiful wife could be your death? If one oga likes your wife know that you will be posted to Sambisa they will make sure you never see your family. In your absence they will see to it that your wife is so miserable that she will bow to pressure
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by Zainabhamzat20(f): 3:13pm On Apr 01, 2019
Rip to the man,Hmmm soldiers and torchlight, I was on bike heading home on a fateful night and they kept their torchlight on only on our moving bike even ordered my bike man to stop lol but stubborn guy that understood their tactics didn't .That was how they kept following us ooo until I dropped and entered house before they lost hope of communicating with me.
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by openmine(m): 3:20pm On Apr 01, 2019
angry
So this is how low the nigerian army has decided to drag themselves into?
The ballot box snatching,the killing of innocent citizens and the regular intimidation of civilians were not enough for them!
They just had to shamelessly resort to this wicked act.....
Now i believe the report from amnesty international that the women at borno state IDP camp were compelled by the soldiers to exchange sex for food just to survive...so unfortunate! angry angry
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by RTSC: 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2019
Life is so cheap in Nigeria.
A soul that Jesus died for is what you wasted because of lust.
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by MetaPhysical: 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2019
This is sad.

When a woman says "Im married", it serves as a cover of protection against any further inquiry, interest. Its supposed to be a full stop, do not cross the line!

Rape is not only physical contact, in societies that make protection of women rights a serious business, broad interpretation under the law would nail a man if he does not stop his advances after a woman says "im married".

Our law in Nigeria encourages sexual abuse of the female gender, from childhood until she is old and grey and her sexual appeal has faded.
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by galaxy2020(m): 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2019
....and buhari will be there looking like ode, by doing nothing
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by Unrated900(m): 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2019
freedomchild:
when we tell people Nigeria cannot work, they label us ipob terrorists and even the oppressed join our enemies to thwart our freedom effort.. nothing will change until people begin to reason that oil and water can never mix.. shalom

You are the first IPOB I will see that types well

And outspoken with peace from your write up.

Not all those kelechi eze and cossss with broken English.

Well done sir.
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by Unrated900(m): 3:30pm On Apr 01, 2019
RichBoy247:

So S/Sgt Tagun Yakubu Banu and Sgt Austin Lamun Dauda are Yorubas, I think madness is maddening you. You better walk to the nearest psychiatric hospital.

Lol this man ennnnn
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by newproject(m): 3:32pm On Apr 01, 2019
King Solomon
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by desmond2pk: 3:33pm On Apr 01, 2019
I cried.
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by Mac2016(m): 3:39pm On Apr 01, 2019
LuciferYaweh:

cc Lalasticlala
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2019
why did she go to the open to defecate, see what she has caused
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by Zainabhamzat20(f): 3:45pm On Apr 01, 2019
quentin06:
why did she go to the open to defecate, see what she has caused
Am wondering too ,why did she have to since her house is close.
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:47pm On Apr 01, 2019
Post ur picture first!
Or I don't.....
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by jetson06: 3:51pm On Apr 01, 2019
This story sounds like bullshit to me.
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by noisy45(m): 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2019
movetoca:
The day any human being born of a woman will try this sh!t with anyone that relates to me, I will locate his loved ones and wipe them off. Enough of all these media nonsense, they are also humans and definitely have loved ones. Kill one of my own, I clean your lineage.

Sure bro
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by Kentocancan: 4:18pm On Apr 01, 2019
Nigerian Soldiers has been stupid and irrational since the so called illiterate buhari took over the presidential seat. That's why Boko haram waste them like fouls out there. I hope to see more death from the stupid forces called Nigeria army out there
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by desthan(m): 4:28pm On Apr 01, 2019
Zainabhamzat20:
Am wondering too ,why did she have to since her house is close.

The house may have been close, but is there any toilet facility in that house is the right question to ask.

Anything waterside spell every body going there to ease themselves.
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by femoDee: 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2019
Lord have mercy!! Being the monkey in the zoo of a sane country is better than being a first class citizen of this miserable country!!
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by Zainabhamzat20(f): 4:43pm On Apr 01, 2019
desthan:

The house may have been close, but is there any toilet facility in that house is the right question to ask.

Anything waterside spell every body going there to ease themselves.
hmmm that true.
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by ariesbull: 4:43pm On Apr 01, 2019
no wonder they call it a zoo
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by Delaw00(m): 4:43pm On Apr 01, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Ok u left the person that was dragging with u then go fetch a sleeping man out his bed, tortured and killed him. Maka why

I seriously need to relocate to Canada, become a citizen and burn my green card

Useless Nonsense angry
Bro you get link?
Re: Woman Accuses Soldiers Of Killing Her Husband After Pestering Her For Sex.Photos by badostic: 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2019
amstardi:
Buratai is an idiot , osinbanjo na goat buhari na Haram

The way you have just acted was what killed that man leaving the wife for his enemies. You must be careful in your words.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Rapes 12-Year-old Girl In Anambra, Inside Bush (Photos) / Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way / Amma Buwa: Bukar Abacha's Daughter Strangled To Death In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.