Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

My Wife Missed Her Period Last Month. What Is The Best Abortion Plan? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Wife Missed Her Period Last Month. What Is The Best Abortion Plan? (690 Views)

Help! My Sister Is Seeing Her Period The Second Time This Month / My Fiance Missed Her Period After Taking Postinor2 / 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Missed Her Period Last Month. What Is The Best Abortion Plan? by Djbond(m): 1:21pm On Apr 01, 2019
It was supposed to be on either 6th or 7th last month but was missed so we decided to do pregnancy strip test at home and it showed positive. So we went to buy postinor 2 tablets, all still no avail. So we're thinking of abortion cos there isn't plan to have another child for now. She called a nurse friend of hers to ask about what she can do.

The nurse said, she's going to give her an injection and some drugs and it costs 3k and that after that, the period will come. But I'm suggesting that we go for d and c but she's complaining for the pain she's going to bear after d and c plus it's too risky. Please house, what's your advice on this. Is the injection efficient and is it advisable?

Also, what is the normal cost of d and c

Please, candid and polite advice
Re: My Wife Missed Her Period Last Month. What Is The Best Abortion Plan? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2019
Guyyyyy...so it was after u missed period u went to buy postinor and gave it to ur wife to use.....I suddenly have an irresistible urge to use u for rituals...

even if u are not a medical person can't u read the instructions on the leaflet that came with the drug.....

Postinor is a pill to be used not usually more than 48hrs after collabo...after that the chances it would work is slim and it could lead to forcing fertilizer egg to a position it's not supposed to be...a case of ectopic pregnancy.....that's not good news...for the woman or the baby....

You will now start blaming village people, consulting pastor that doesn't know ur previous action...later u will say the pastor is fake...
U went and call nurse.??..let me guess..it's one of those nurses that started with blue uniform at local pharmacy or neighborhood small clinic

Come.......no let me vex for u ooo, carry dat babe go hospital now and explain very well what and what u have used plus the time line......

I no kuku blame u, na the woman wey collect drug for ur hand I blame

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Missed Her Period Last Month. What Is The Best Abortion Plan? by tabithaola(f): 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2019
Djbond:
It was supposed to be on either 6th or 7th last month but was missed so we decided to do pregnancy strip test at home and it showed positive. So we went to buy postinor 2 tablets, all still no avail. So we're thinking of abortion cos there isn't plan to have another child for now. She called a nurse friend of hers to ask about what she can do.

The nurse said, she's going to give her an injection and some drugs and it costs 3k and that after that, the period will come. But I'm suggesting that we go for d and c but she's complaining for the pain she's going to bear after d and c plus it's too risky. Please house, what's your advice on this. Is the injection efficient and is it advisable?

Also, what is the normal cost of d and c

Please, candid and polite advice

My brother, kindly allow your wife make this decision as she might prefer leaving the baby. Giving her postinor 2 weeks after intimacy isn't nice at all. She has alot going on in her system that she might not be able to explain. But,if you both are not ready,then let her make the decision please. Her life and that of the baby over whatever reasons you might have.
Re: My Wife Missed Her Period Last Month. What Is The Best Abortion Plan? by 3plet: 1:02am On Apr 02, 2019
@op, ur wife's pregnancy should be about 6weeks+ I will advice for Manual vaccum aspiration, not d&c

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Explain Why These Women Have Double Vaginas And Uteruses / How Outdoor Play Benefits Children? / All You Need To Know About "CORONAVIRUS"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.