Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Man Caught Molesting 11-year-old Girl Inside Keke Napep - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Molesting 11-year-old Girl Inside Keke Napep (52277 Views)

Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor / Man Caught Raping A Little Girl Inside A Bus In Aba, Abia State, Nigeria (photos / Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught Molesting 11-year-old Girl Inside Keke Napep by unclesoyo: 1:27pm On Apr 01, 2019
A Nigerian lawyer Ali Fadeela has taken to her Instagram page to expose a man she allegedly caught molesting 11-year-old girl inside Keke Napep.

According to the lady, she noticed the man was making some suspicious movements while she was in the tricycle with him and the young girl. He was later reportedly caught rubbing his hands on the girl's laps.

She confronted him when they alighted from the keke and surprisingly he didn't deny the accusation.

She reported that he started begging and she had to let him go after other people joined in to beg on his behalf.

Read her post:

For the first time in a long time, i remembered why i studied law. my heart is so pained right now. I have always heard about adults sexually assaulting children but today i witness one that the thought of it still lingers and would for a long time.

The cruelty of human beings is crazy. I entered keke today and saw this man whose picture u see, touching an 11 year old girl on school uniform. At first i noticed him adjusting himself every now and then and she had this look of disgust on her face so i observed more and saw this paedophile mistake of a man rubbing his hands on her lap and when she moves he quickly puts his hand back in his pocket.

So i asked her if he was disturbing her and she confirmed it, now i didnt have to because i saw it with my eyes but i wanted to be sure she knew what was being done to her... i dragged him out, tried to drag his sorry ass to the police and he started begging but i am more pained that i couldnt do more.

People gathered and where begging to let him go and for some reason i did but i feel i owed it to the girl and others like her to do more... we are all responsible for the children in this world whether or not we are related by blood or religion or tribe. Every girl child or even adult should know that they have the absolute right over their body.

I saw a scared girl who couldnt raise her voice and i know there are so many out there in her shoes. We should teach our children, sisters, friends, neighbours, wards to always raise an alarm when put in that position. We should be observant of what goes on around us especially where u have children involved.

And though i couldnt do more but we should all endeavour to do more.. keeping quiet is never the answer to abuse... paedophiles are sick heartless creatures and should be treated as such..

p.s. i am sharing the picture of this man because i want any body that sees him to give him a hot slap on behalf of that child and every other child he must have tried to assault. Lets be our brothers keepers..

VERY HOT SLAP PLEASE. THANKS.

https://lailasnews.com/man-allegedly-caught-molesting-11-year-old-girl-inside-keke-napep/

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught Molesting 11-year-old Girl Inside Keke Napep by IvarTheBoneless: 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Molesting 11-year-old Girl Inside Keke Napep by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Molesting 11-year-old Girl Inside Keke Napep by Oddsman(m): 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
Good one Ali Fareeda. People like these that prey on the weak deserve hell on earth.
Please view our signature. Advise to increase your winnings.

7 Likes

Re: Man Caught Molesting 11-year-old Girl Inside Keke Napep by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
am tired of Nigerians undecided

8 Likes

Re: Man Caught Molesting 11-year-old Girl Inside Keke Napep by IvarTheBoneless: 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
Re: Man Caught Molesting 11-year-old Girl Inside Keke Napep by MOHSHESHI(m): 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
Idiot
Re: Man Caught Molesting 11-year-old Girl Inside Keke Napep by haryothosyn93(m): 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
Molestation is part of them especially the igbo and igala people

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Molesting 11-year-old Girl Inside Keke Napep by TheMoniker: 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2019

How much una go pay olosho?
Make dem cut off him dick!!!

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught Molesting 11-year-old Girl Inside Keke Napep by DWJOBScom(m): 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
We need to do something about all this molestation things

it's getting out of hand

8 Likes

Re: Man Caught Molesting 11-year-old Girl Inside Keke Napep by Pope22(m): 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2019
haryothosyn93:
What will kill you is tribal war.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Molesting 11-year-old Girl Inside Keke Napep by BrownRoofRep: 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2019

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught Molesting 11-year-old Girl Inside Keke Napep by bamasite(m): 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2019
Wetin e gain?
Re: Man Caught Molesting 11-year-old Girl Inside Keke Napep by Kendumazy(m): 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2019
Mad man. The girl child isn't safe anymore

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught Molesting 11-year-old Girl Inside Keke Napep by austyn0(m): 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2019
The control of conji is the beginning of wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Molesting 11-year-old Girl Inside Keke Napep by Ratello: 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2019
Just look at his monkeyfied face.... angry angry pervert

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Molesting 11-year-old Girl Inside Keke Napep by afoltundeseen(f): 5:14pm On Apr 01, 2019
11 years
Re: Man Caught Molesting 11-year-old Girl Inside Keke Napep by sanmtiago(m): 5:15pm On Apr 01, 2019
Skin the animal alive. Evil would never seize!even as I’m typing this now some animals are still look for minors to deprave. let’s just pray this evil doers not come near us and our loved ones embarassed . I tire plenty cry

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught Molesting 11-year-old Girl Inside Keke Napep by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 01, 2019
haryothosyn93:

Molestation also happens amongst members of your tribe too.

It happens everywhere. Be vigilant. Don't be a bigot

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught Molesting 11-year-old Girl Inside Keke Napep by bentwood85(m): 5:15pm On Apr 01, 2019
Afonjas and BUHARI are the major problems of Nigeria.....

6 Likes

Re: Man Caught Molesting 11-year-old Girl Inside Keke Napep by lastmessenger: 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2019
Pope22:

What will kill you is tribal war
you have won
Re: Man Caught Molesting 11-year-old Girl Inside Keke Napep by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2019
Truly he deserves more than a slap angry

1 Like

Re: Man Caught Molesting 11-year-old Girl Inside Keke Napep by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 01, 2019
haryothosyn93:

grin grin

But yorubas are the kings, in Benin this is unheard of

9 Likes

Re: Man Caught Molesting 11-year-old Girl Inside Keke Napep by Sholaco: 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2019
cry
Re: Man Caught Molesting 11-year-old Girl Inside Keke Napep by Succesfully: 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2019
What a shame

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Secondary School Cultist Stabs Boy With ‘poisoned Knife’ •victim’s Leg Amputated / Six SARS Officers Arrested After Extorting Twin Brothers In Delta State. Photos / Missing Person. 23 Year Old NOUN Student. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.