Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty (23649 Views)

Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ / Sierra Leone Abolishes Death Penalty / Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty by Khaleell001(m): 9:40pm On Apr 01, 2019
Omudia11:
Not true. That is for rape.
Go and learn your religion bro.
Re: Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty by introvertme: 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2019
freecocoa:
Hard as I try to engage, it’s extremely difficult for me to have conversations with idiots like yourself.

Kids give consent you say? And you talk about living in the 18th century, smh!

I’m sorry my dear, your foolishness is beyond the scope of what I can handle, so do bear with me, talk about someone being dumber than dumb, fia!

So kids can't give consent?

I wonder why there are drag kids that strip at gay clubs.

When you dare point this out, they say you're being one of the many phobics out there.

2 Likes

Re: Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty by Khaleell001(m): 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2019
Icon79:
Bia, I hope you have never committed adultery in your life nor would you ever commit one.

I do not support any of those two vices but I would never advocate death penalty for anybody ... if you take another person's life then maybe, but other than that I am not God.

O pari

This has nothing to do. with emotions, bit morals and society.
You people are really funny.

You don't copy good things such, discipline and honesty, transparency and accountability from the west, but the moment they propagate one filth you become it propagators because you Monday if been so dumb down that it can critically examine issues on its own.

This law is more of a deterent than a punishment.

If you feel rectal penetration and sleeping with a non-spouse is your forte,then I advise you do not go anywhere near Brunei.

1 Like

Re: Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty by Khaleell001(m): 9:49pm On Apr 01, 2019
AbuAeesha:

yeah, imagine a closest relative of yours being a victim,I believe u will still like it when the offender just serve some jail term and still come back,

If a relative of mine does this act then they deserved to be stoned to death

I worth forgo justice simply because I have a loved one is involved.
Tufiakwa! I let him go he does not deserve to live.

1 Like

Re: Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 01, 2019
Khaleell001:

Since religion is human a creation then we should follow your ever erractic and inconsistent minds that do not really know their left or right?

If you said other religions are creation of man I agree completely,but Islam is way different.

Hmm. I wonder how mostly non religious countries like Netherlands, Switzerland, Sweden, China, Germany etc compares to religious countries like Nigeria, Afghanistan, Iran etc.

Seems the non religious countries do not know their left from their right, while the religious countries do.
Re: Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty by Nadheer15: 10:05pm On Apr 01, 2019
freecocoa:
That day will never come, stop fooling your already dumb self. It has never been okay to molest kids anywhere in the world since time immemorial so stop grasping at straws.

Quite frankly, I’m almost indifferent to homosexuality, but then who are you to say a person’s to be faulted, for choosing a consenting adult to have sex with?

Makes no damn sense whatsoever.
Are you okay? Did I abuse you in any way? Why can't you make your points without cussing? I'm telling you there are people already trying to make pedophilia look natural, this was how homosexuals started early in the mid 20th century. These homosexuals now go to under developed countries like Philippines to abuse young children, instead of countering me reasonably without cussing, you're opening your gutter infested mouth to say rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty by Chinny024(f): 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2019
Icon79:
Bia, I hope you have never committed adultery in your life nor would you ever commit one.

I do not support any of those two vices but I would never advocate death penalty for anybody ... if you take another person's life then maybe, but other than that I am not God.

O pari
I can't commit adultery Gods willing...

Re: Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty by Khaleell001(m): 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2019
kmcutez:

Hmm. I wonder how mostly non religious countries like Netherlands, Switzerland, Sweden, China, Germany etc compares to religious countries like Nigeria, Afghanistan, Iran etc.

Seems the non religious countries do not know their left from their right, while the religious countries do.

We are talking morality here, not economics madam.

It's obvious you are conflicting the two.

1 Like

Re: Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2019
Welcome development. Obama should go and learn there.
Re: Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty by freecocoa(f): 10:23pm On Apr 01, 2019
Nadheer15:
Are you okay? Did I abuse you in any way? Why can't you make your points without cussing? I'm telling you there are people already trying to make pedophilia look natural, this was how homosexuals started early in the mid 20th century. These homosexuals now go to under developed countries like Philippines to abuse young children, instead of countering me reasonably without cussing, you're opening your gutter infested mouth to say rubbish.

Oga don’t take it so personally, it’s not cussing when it’s true. You are dumb to think that it will ever be made okay to molest kids. Whether gay people molest children or not in the Philippines isn’t the issue, the issue is, children can’t give consent, it isn’t legal to have sexual relations with them and that isn’t going to change, it is something I am certain of.

How will it stand? Just whose child will it be made legal to molest, mine or yours? Who will stand for it? Please let’s try to be realistic when we think we know what we are saying.

Homosexuality and pedophilia can never be likened, those two are not on the same scale at all and if you can’t see that, then you are dumb, stop whining about it.

2 Likes

Re: Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 01, 2019
freecocoa:
Lol.

Been aite. Yea, been a while. kiss

That’s nice to hear . You aren’t active like few years back ,well it’s not just you . Nairaland isn’t fun ,entertaining and sane just like the good old days.
Re: Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty by queiii: 10:24pm On Apr 01, 2019
SHARIA LAW: For the severely bleeped up goat loving minds
Re: Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty by Nadheer15: 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2019
freecocoa:
Oga don’t take it so personally, it’s not cussing when it’s true. You are dumb to think that it will ever be made okay to molest kids. Whether gay people molest children or not in the Philippines isn’t the issue, the issue is, children can’t give consent, it isn’t legal to have sexual relations with them and that isn’t going to change, it is something I am certain of.

How will it stand? Just whose child will it be made legal to molest, mine or yours? Who will stand for it? Please let’s try to be realistic when we think we know what we are saying.

Homosexuality and pedophilia can never be likened, those two are not on the same scale at all and if you can’t see that, then you are dumb, stop whining about it.
You don't have sense, you actually dumber than I thought. Did you know that age of consent for marriage in Delaware 100 years ago was 7 years old? Yes you heard me right, 7 fucking years old, some other areas were 10, 12 and 13 years. This was 100 years ago, before homosexuality was accepted, it was considered a kind of mental disorder, but with the influence of powerful homosexuals, this opinion was retracted.

I'm telling you that there are people who are already trying to make pedophilia acceptable, this is going to happen and we can change it by going against and speaking against them and not cussing and making noise. Things that happen in this world is beyond your reasoning, so don't base it your intellect. They do it in Philippines, they do it in Thailand, and even in the US where child marriages occurred right under their noses there. And I'm going to add to this, there'll be a time whereby we'll begin to have "militant feminist" , extremist feminists who would attack people. Mark my words!!!

1 Like

Re: Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty by freecocoa(f): 10:50pm On Apr 01, 2019
Nadheer15:
You don't have sense, you actually dumber than I thought. Did you know that age of consent for marriage in Delaware 100 years ago was 7 years old? Yes you heard me right, 7 fucking years old, some other areas were 10, 12 and 13 years. This was 100 years ago, before homosexuality was accepted, it was considered a kind of mental disorder, but with the influence of powerful homosexuals, this opinion was retracted.

I'm telling you that there are people who are already trying to make pedophilia acceptable, this is going to happen and we can change it by going against and speaking against them and not cussing and making noise. Things that happen in this world is beyond your reasoning, so don't base it your intellect. They do it in Philippines, they do it in Thailand, and even in the US where child marriages occurred right under their noses there. And I'm going to add to this, there'll be a time whereby we'll begin to have "militant feminist" , extremist feminists who would attack people. Mark my words!!!
Talking about what you can’t prove,
doesn’t make you right. Show me proof that 7 was the age of consent somewhere a 100 years ago, at most it’s 10 or 12 and even that was seen to be wrong, so much so it had to be upped to 16 and above.

Let’s even assume it was, does that mean it’s going to be again? Are we moving forward or backwards? If you think an adult having sex with your child, is something you can ever even try to see reasons with, I shouldn’t be talking to you.

Wherever you think child sex is happening, bottom line remains, it isn’t legal and you will be punished for it, so stop telling me it’s happening in the Philippines and Thailand. It’s happening and their laws can’t do anything about it or what are you saying exactly?

So some group of anonymous bastards, hide behind their computer screens to spew rubbish, about how it’s okay to molest kids and you think that means it’s something that will be brought to the table, to actually be debated about? Like seriously?

I await the day someone will try to bring up points on why it’s okay to have sex with kids, around me and my homies, I just dey wait. To God if that person leaves that place the same, it will be a miracle.

If you say you want to try, go to a public place and start the argument, see if you’ll leave that place with your whole self intact, just try it if you doubt me.

1 Like

Re: Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty by CAPSLOCKED: 10:50pm On Apr 01, 2019
upower123:
The real nation... God created Adam and eve..not Adam and steven

WHY DO YOU WANT TO GO TO LONDON AND PARIS, AND NOT BRUNEI?
REAL NATION INDEED.

I'D SLEEP WITH A DEAD GOAT BEFORE I FVCK A 7 YR OLD GIRL.

FREAKING ISLAMISTS! undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty by ebilomaofficial1: 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2019
vallyjohn:
they creating room for more masturbationthen

if no be as you make dis kind comment i be no know say you be gay o
Re: Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty by ebilomaofficial1: 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2019
tactius:
Brunei is a Muslim country, located on one of the Malaysian islands. Very rich, like Monaco,culturally like Malaysia and Indonesia.

Sharia law is the law of the land.

As for the law, well, seriously it is time countries stopped checking the bedroom activities of their people. Gay and lesbians don't disturb others for the most part.

And yes, I regard it as a sin. But I cannot force an LGBTQ person to change anyway

senseless nonsense
Re: Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty by echodrum(m): 11:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
upower123:
The real nation... God created Adam and eve..not Adam and steven
You are in support of such barbaric law but cry woof when Sharia law is mentioned in Nigeria. Hypocrite.
Re: Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty by Tellemall: 11:20pm On Apr 01, 2019
Nadheer15:

Don't mind that fellow.

I could barely put out some words before it jumped in with abuses without being called out. Some women are just stupid. That creature lacks any manner of approach.

Don't be surprised, though. Many animals abound on this forum and most are rabid, unleashed, rettarded.

Gays/LGBTQ were not the norm, but they were forced down our throats. That set a precedent for other types of "love". In a short while pedophilia will be legal whether we like it or not. It's a free world. A powerful minority will lobby for it and get it. If gays can do it, anyone else can justify theirs, too, and it's only fair to let them so that everybody has their much desired freedom. Or is gay the new Norm and pedophilia is a crime? What happened to freedom?

Why so against pedophilia? Isn't it love anymore? Such hypocrisy.

Claims indifference to gays, but gays began the trend that others will follow. These pedos will say they were born that way and it's nobody's business. You will give them room one day to actualize their dreams.

1 Like

Re: Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty by kmaster007: 11:20pm On Apr 01, 2019
BRAVO
Re: Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty by IMAliyu(m): 11:35pm On Apr 01, 2019
hinograce:
Eyaa. I think that punishment is rather too much. It's like using a Gun to kill mosquito. they should be rehabilitated. It still baffles me how a man will like a man.
There was a rehabilitation procedure that was practiced by the USA at some point in time, but they made it illegal.
I'm not sure if it ever worked or not.

1 Like

Re: Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty by Tellemall: 11:38pm On Apr 01, 2019
freecocoa:
Hard as I try to engage, it’s extremely difficult for me to have conversations with idiots like yourself, especially ones who know few English words and throw them around, thinking that makes them smart. Its just too tiring.

Kids give consent you say? And you talk about living in the 18th century, smh!

I’m sorry my dear, your foolishness is beyond the scope of what I can handle, so do bear with me, talk about someone being dumber than dumb, fia!

Sit down and watch it happen, you knuckle dragging foolish girl.

You think a few words of English have justified your shallow, idiotic half-baked, moronic point of view of the world that you are always eager to spew.

It's a pity people like you are allowed around humans. Your shallow-minded blather, a blatant reflection of your stupidity, is a sure sign that your thinking is abysmally low and will never improve.

Your lack of manners when quoting people will lead you to where fools tread.

You are stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty by Tellemall: 11:49pm On Apr 01, 2019
Horiolah:

you don't need to argue with these guys, most of em are stupid.

And what do you suppose you are?
Re: Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty by Tellemall: 11:50pm On Apr 01, 2019
Nadheer15:
Are you saying this? Don't worry, you'll begin to see wonders in 10-20 years time

Leave it.

It is living in the cocoon that people lived in before gay marriage was legalized.

Don't bother arguing with a stupid thing like that.
Re: Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty by IMAliyu(m): 11:57pm On Apr 01, 2019
Tellemall:

Rubbish!

Kids give their consent, too, whether you like it or not. It's not your business what they decide to do in their bedrooms.

What is wrong with pedophilia? It's a form of love. Because people love in different ways from you doesn't make it wrong. One day people will advocate for it and you will have no choice but to accept it. This is not the 18th century. Stop sounding so retrogressive. Opinions such as those you dropped deserve to be kept in a museum as a monument to savagery, intolerance and backwardness in homo sapiens.

You don't like the above? That was how the gays began it. Sit your posterior down and watch it happen again. You have no say in it. It is called love. Your outrage is as useless as your codswallop above.

The zoophiles are on the rise as well.
"Zoophilia is the sexual attraction to animals"
Re: Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty by Tellemall: 12:01am On Apr 02, 2019
IMAliyu:

The zoophiles are on the rise as well.
"Zoophilia is the sexual attraction to animals"

Lol.

Now everybody has a thing they love. The gay people have just helped legalize them all. One day everything will be legal.
Re: Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty by freecocoa(f): 12:02am On Apr 02, 2019
Tellemall:

Sit down and watch it happen, you knuckle dragging foolish girl.

You think a few words of English have justified your shallow, idiotic half-baked, moronic point of view of the world that you are always eager to spew.

It's a pity people like you are allowed around humans. Your shallow-minded blather, a blatant reflection of your stupidity, is a sure sign that your thinking is abysmally low and will never improve.

Your lack of manners when quoting people will lead you to where fools tread.

You are stupid.

And you just had to copy what I said about knowing a few English words, hehehe ode! grin

My friend go and sit down, just like Jon snow, you know nothing. tongue
Re: Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 02, 2019
Khaleell001:

We are talking morality here, not economics madam.

It's obvious you are conflicting the two.

Hmm. Seems there is less corruption in Nigeria than Switzerland. Seems an average Nigerian is more honest than the average Swiss.

1 Like

Re: Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty by introvertme: 12:05am On Apr 02, 2019
freecocoa:
Talking about what you can’t prove,
doesn’t make you right. Show me proof that 7 was the age of consent somewhere a 100 years ago, at most it’s 10 or 12 and even that was seen to be wrong, so much so it had to be upped to 16 and above.

Let’s even assume it was, does that mean it’s going to be again? Are we moving forward or backwards? If you think an adult having sex with your child, is something you can ever even try to see reasons with, I shouldn’t be talking to you.

Wherever you think child sex is happening, bottom line remains, it isn’t legal and you will be punished for it, so stop telling me it’s happening in the Philippines and Thailand. It’s happening and their laws can’t do anything about it or what are you saying exactly?

So some group of anonymous bastards, hide behind their computer screens to spew rubbish, about how it’s okay to molest kids and you think that means it’s something that will be brought to the table, to actually be debated about? Like seriously?

I await the day someone will try to bring up points on why it’s okay to have sex with kids, around me and my homies, I just dey wait. To God if that person leaves that place the same, it will be a miracle.

If you say you want to try, go to a public place and start the argument, see if you’ll leave that place with your whole self intact, just try it if you doubt me.

There's already a TedX talk explaining why there's nothing wrong with it,it's on YouTube .

The original was pulled down for obvious reasons; D

it was reuploaded.
Re: Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty by bareal(m): 4:32am On Apr 02, 2019
RemiTinubu:
grin

not cool even though I strongly condemn gay and adultery

doesn't worth life
a severe jail term should be done instead

So that they can continue their homo in prison, àbí make I put privately?
Re: Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty by Horiolah(m): 5:42am On Apr 02, 2019
Tellemall:

Dunno, but ain't nothing like you.

1 Like

Re: Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty by Horiolah(m): 5:43am On Apr 02, 2019
Tellemall:

Dunno, but ain't nothing like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa / Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) / 115 Russian National Guard Soldiers Sacked For Refusing To Fight In Ukraine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.