Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty (23652 Views)

Death Penalty, Life Imprisonment: Museveni Signs Bill Criminalising LGBTQ+ / Sierra Leone Abolishes Death Penalty / Gay Sex Legalised In India By Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty by RemiTinubu(f): 6:31am On Apr 02, 2019
bareal:

So that they can continue their homo in prison, àbí make I put privately?
whatever
it doesn't worth life taking
nobody is perfect
everybody deserves to live
Re: Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty by Tellemall: 11:11am On Apr 02, 2019
freecocoa:
And you just had to copy what I said about knowing a few English words, hehehe ode! grin

My friend go and sit down, just like Jon snow, you know nothing. tongue

And you telling me to sit down is what? It's not copying?

You are braindead and stupid, as you can see and have been told before. You have nothing to say except exhibit the foolishness you are well known on nairaland for.

Shut up and remain relegated to the shadows of better beings.

As you have been told, you will tread where fools tread with each mannerless post you mention people in.
Re: Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty by Khaleell001(m): 11:52am On Apr 02, 2019
kmcutez:

Hmm. Seems there is less corruption in Nigeria than Switzerland. Seems an average Nigerian is more honest than the average Swiss.

You see your problem.
Who talked about Nigeria?

Brunei was the centre of our discussion and I am wondering how it relates to Nigeria.
Re: Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty by bareal(m): 12:02pm On Apr 02, 2019
RemiTinubu:
whatever
it doesn't worth life taking
nobody is perfect
everybody deserves to live

Where there's no law, there's no sin
Re: Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2019
Khaleell001:

You see your problem.
Who talked about Nigeria?

Brunei was the centre of our discussion and I am wondering how it relates to Nigeria.

Well, you said people without religion are erratic, don’t know their left from their right etc., so just trying to give you examples of how non religious countries and the people therein are better than religious countries and the people therein. If you are too dumb to extrapolate, not my business.

1 Like

Re: Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty by Nadheer15: 1:45pm On Apr 02, 2019
freecocoa:
Talking about what you can’t prove,
doesn’t make you right. Show me proof that 7 was the age of consent somewhere a 100 years ago, at most it’s 10 or 12 and even that was seen to be wrong, so much so it had to be upped to 16 and above.

Shut your trap, how do you know I can't prove it? You're just jumpy, typing rubbish and basing facts on your flawed intellect. Here's my proof, an article titled Purity Meets Congress by the New York Times, dated 1895:

IN FOUR STATES THE AGE OF CONSENT IS FIXED AT THE SHOCKINGLY LOW AGE OF TEN YEARS, in four others at twelve, in three at thirteen, and so on, increasing, except in DELAWARE, WHERE THE ORIGINAL STATUTE PERTAINING TO THE CRIME OF RAPE IS STILL UNREPEALED, FIXING THE AGE AT SEVEN YEARS. These so-called age of consent statutes, which discriminate against girlhood and favor immoral men, are a disgrace to the several States of the Union.
https://en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Page:Purity_Congress_Meets.djvu/1

Let’s even assume it was, does that mean it’s going to be again? Are we moving forward or backwards? If you think an adult having sex with your child, is something you can ever even try to see reasons with, I shouldn’t be talking to you.

We're not assuming anything, it's true and it happened and it's still happening in the US. So I'm telling you now that there are people working day and night to legalize sex with children.

Wherever you think child sex is happening, bottom line remains, it isn’t legal and you will be punished for it, so stop telling me it’s happening in the Philippines and Thailand. It’s happening and their laws can’t do anything about it or what are you saying exactly?

You forgot to mention that many of those perpetuating these crimes in Philippines and Thailand are westerners. These are the same lobby that were successful in legalizing homosexuality.

So some group of anonymous bastards, hide behind their computer screens to spew rubbish, about how it’s okay to molest kids and you think that means it’s something that will be brought to the table, to actually be debated about? Like seriously?

You don't have sense, so because they're a minority you think they don't have influence? Have you ever wondered why Israelis and Jews despite being small in number hold massive influence on Western governments? Don't you know how powerful and rich some of these folks are? And in case you don't know, a thousand billionaires are richer than the whole world combined. So number doesn't mean any things, it's influence.

I await the day someone will try to bring up points on why it’s okay to have sex with kids, around me and my homies, I just dey wait. To God if that person leaves that place the same, it will be a miracle.

Your problem is that you're lazy, uncouth and abusive that's why you don't know anything, you don't make research you just want everything to be brought to you. A little google search would have cleared your doubt, but instead of making a research, you go around abusing everyone.

If you say you want to try, go to a public place and start the argument, see if you’ll leave that place with your whole self intact, just try it if you doubt me.

You're dumb!!! I'm i the one advocating for it? Isn't homosexuality allowed in some parts of the world, yet forbidden here? This analogy doesn't work, so beat it. angry

1 Like

Re: Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty by Khaleell001(m): 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
kmcutez:

Well, you said people without religion are erratic, don’t know their left from their right etc., so just trying to give you examples of how non religious countries and the people therein are better than religious countries and the people therein. If you are too dumb to extrapolate, not my business.

Nigeria is a multi-religious country not a mono-religious country like Saudi Arabia, Brunei, Qatar, UAE, Vatican City, and the likes.

When I said you are erractic, I was primarily saying you guys are not consistent with whatever you do that
Today Peadophilic behavior is abhored, but tomorrow you will start promoting it.
This how erractic you have always being.
Yesterday, having a boyfriend and sex outside marriage was seen as something unheard of ,today you promote it with all vigour as if whoever does not indulge in it is an alien.

These are the moral issues I was referring to not economic issues you drew into this argument.

If you want to argue economics about how religious and non religious nations are be my guest some other time, but now:we are strictly talking about morality since this is the area of discussion.
Re: Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty by luluosas(m): 8:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
A very welcome development. Good measure to stop satanic invasion on humans
Re: Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty by kmaster007: 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2019
hinograce:
Eyaa. I think that punishment is rather too much. It's like using a Gun to kill mosquito. they should be rehabilitated. It still baffles me how a man will like a man.
are you one of dem
Re: Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty by hinograce: 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2019
kmaster007:
are you one of dem
A Big NO. I am happily married to a lovely wife.
Re: Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty by kmaster007: 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2019
hinograce:
A Big NO. I am happily married to a lovely wife.
so no.complain
Re: Brunei Gay Law: Gay Sex And Adultery Punishable With Death Penalty by tck2000(m): 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2019
good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Military Coup In Lesotho, Prime Minister In Hiding, Seeks Help From South Africa / Israeli Army Says Majority Of Hostages Held In Gaza Alive (video) / US Orders Families Of Embassy Personnel Out Of Gambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.