Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

You Live In Ilorin, A Web Designer And Open For Mutual Partnership - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Live In Ilorin, A Web Designer And Open For Mutual Partnership (237 Views)

If You Live On The Mainland And you Work On The Island,this Is For You!!! / N-power Build Portal Will Be Open For New Applications Between November 5th - 16 / Government Of Japan Internship Program 2018 Is Now Open For Foreign Nationals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Live In Ilorin, A Web Designer And Open For Mutual Partnership by Six11(m): 2:09pm On Apr 01, 2019
Good morning. I am in need of a web designer who is based in Ilorin for a mutual business partnership. I will provide platform and involves in marketing so you provide skill and also involved in promotion. We finetune the arrangements and strategies together and work to achieve goals and objectives.
Remember two is better than one./07018695063.
Re: You Live In Ilorin, A Web Designer And Open For Mutual Partnership by Six11(m): 9:07am On Apr 02, 2019
Good morning. I am in need of a web designer who is based in Ilorin for a mutual business partnership. I will provide platform and involves in marketing so you provide skill and also involved in promotion. We finetune the arrangements and strategies together and work to achieve goals and objectives.
Remember two is better than one./07018695063.,
Re: You Live In Ilorin, A Web Designer And Open For Mutual Partnership by Six11(m): 7:22am On Apr 03, 2019
Remember two is better than one./07018695063°

(1) (Reply)

Business Development Executives - URGENT / Enugu Jobs Vacancies At Foxxymobile C45 C To C Plaza Nkpokiti Enugu / Credit Officer Needed For Employment At Inter-arc Consultant Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.