Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,018 members, 7,806,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Use This Product And Thank Me Later... Wrinkler Reducer - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Use This Product And Thank Me Later... Wrinkler Reducer (305 Views)

Cowries: How Do You See Ladies That Use This On Their Hair? / Be Among The First 10 To Quote Me And Buy This Product For NGN2220 / Men Will Love This Product (NOVAGE MEN) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Use This Product And Thank Me Later... Wrinkler Reducer by identitylenz(m): 3:45pm On Apr 01, 2019
It's priceless to look good and vibrant again, but trust oriflame products, with NOVAGE Ecollagen WRINKLER reducer, you would look more vibrant with lesser wrinkles on your face... This set contains
Eye cream, concentrated superserum, night cream, cleansing milk, toner, daycream.... Etc...
Buy the set and get a free cleanser and a toner which if you would buy individual would cost you 10,500 Naira for both....
This product is available and it's selling for 43,960 Naira only... Contact me directly via this link https:///2349028256291
Thank you, oriflame at your service!

Re: Use This Product And Thank Me Later... Wrinkler Reducer by identitylenz(m): 7:42am On Apr 02, 2019
Available

(1) (Reply)

Women Fashion Accessories Online / Beautiful Bright Colors With Different Patterns That Will Match Your Skin Color / Buy Bumshell By Victoria Secret 30ml ₦5,250 Lagos Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.