Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Check Out This Artificial Intelligence (A.I) That Can Predict When You Will Die - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Check Out This Artificial Intelligence (A.I) That Can Predict When You Will Die (448 Views)

AIMS Launches Novel Masters In Machine Intelligence, A First In Africa / Learn How To Build ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE A-Z™ [Video] @affordable price / Charles Onu Invents Ubenwa, Artificial Intelligence System To Analyze Baby's Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Artificial Intelligence (A.I) That Can Predict When You Will Die by dynamiteclassic(m): 3:53pm On Apr 01, 2019
The opportunity to learn how long you might have left on this mortal coil is certainly not for everyone, but for doctors looking after hospital patients, a prediction of someone's mortality can offer benefits ranging from improved end-of-life care to ensuring loved ones are informed well in advance.

At the forefront of this technology is Google's Medical Brain artificial intelligence which determines how long a patient has left to live by scrutinizing every little detail of their medical record.

In a recent study, the system's predictive algorithm attempted to determine when patients would die in two separate hospitals - achieving impressive accuracy rates of 93 and 95 percent.

"This was significantly more accurate than the traditional predictive model," the researchers...

Read more below

https://bamidale..com/2019/04/check-out-this-artificial-intelligence.html?m=1

Re: Check Out This Artificial Intelligence (A.I) That Can Predict When You Will Die by privaldo: 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2019
Op Op u sabi lie *spit on the thread* *gives the op a knock on the head*

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Artificial Intelligence (A.I) That Can Predict When You Will Die by dynamiteclassic(m): 11:13am On Apr 03, 2019
privaldo:
Op Op u sabi lie
*spit on the thread*
*gives the op a knock on the head*
Check google for full details

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: Nigerian Inventor Builds & Delivers Working Ventilator In Jos - PHOTOS / . / Qatar Charity Partners Jigawa Govt., Inuwa Foundation On Water, Agric Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.