Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story (175465 Views)

Devil's Son Loves Me - Feather's Stories / The Funny Story Of A Fat E-taxi Driver And A Phone Thief / How Do I Know He Loves Me? (true Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by lookgoodingguy: 6:00am On May 12, 2019
Ebube may come back. But i don't see Aminu coming back.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Fijumokesayo(f): 11:58am On May 12, 2019
[quote author=lookgoodingguy post=78316991]Ebube may come back. But i don't see Aminu coming back.[/quote

My thought too, he's too scared.
Op please let both of them come back, please don't sacrifice Aminu for the sake of his twins.

Nice story Boss]

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by bakeuhappy: 1:56pm On May 12, 2019
Nice story. Started reading yesterday. I love it. Thank you

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by PrudySara(f): 7:14pm On May 12, 2019
Thank you dear. More ink to your pen
Rosemary33:
you are welcome back kiss

2 Likes

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Matherson(m): 8:20pm On May 12, 2019
Lovely story. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by hfinest1(m): 10:20pm On May 12, 2019
Smithwilliams826:

Oga its my way not urs. No pour sand San for my garri. Person way one comment go comment.
no wahala sir... But quoting the whole post is really not nice at all... It makes the page look rowdy and jam-packed, it makes people have to scroll unnecessarily and it also takes up space... But your way bro... Feel free to express your self how you like cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Smithwilliams826: 10:34pm On May 12, 2019
hfinest1:
no wahala sir... But quoting the whole post is really not nice at all... It makes the page look rowdy and jam-packed, it makes people have to scroll unnecessarily and it also takes up space...

Thanks guy. I just don't really know how to comment that was y.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by hfinest1(m): 11:56pm On May 12, 2019
Smithwilliams826:

Thanks guy. I just don't really know how to comment that was y.
No ish... You be real G... Chop coret knuckle man�

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by izaray(f): 12:47pm On May 13, 2019
Chike you're a very big fool

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Rosemary33: 10:19pm On May 13, 2019
EPISODE 25

Mogadishu University Somalia

The day started like it was going to be normal; men walked aimlessly, those that kept watch had the luxury to sit down and even shared some cigarettes, they sang combat songs and tell stories from their different countries and many battles they fought, some of them went into the city to familiarize and to flirt,

“Not bad after all” a US Soldier had commented with his mouth filled with roasted ram.

Then it happened; the sky darkened like it was about to rain, of course it rained, but this rain wasn’t the normal rain, it rained under aged militias, hoisting riffles above their heads, shouting their lungs out as they ran like Soldier Ants towards the troop.

They were unstoppable, like locusts, they eat up everything on their way; burning, hacking, maiming, and clubbing to death, soldiers and beasts

“Hold your Positions!” came the loud voice of the commander

“Get ready to fire!!”

Ebube was torn to pieces, “Get ready to fire? fire who exactly” He thought, boys that were not even old enough to see crisis, boys that were children to mothers somewhere. He has never faced a situation like the one he saw himself at the moment, he had fought men, he had exchanged fire with terrorists, he had fought fearlessly with rival soldiers and rebels, but never has he been in a situation where he was expected to kill children.

“Fire!!!”

Bullets flew behind him and his sides to the swan of foot-soldiers, he saw the boys fell in numbers, bullets pierced their young hearts, he heard as their cries changed from fearless roars to whimpers, he though the remaining would turn their backs and run to their mothers, but they charged forward, their riffle positioned at the soldiers and they fought back

Yet Ebube didn’t shoot a single bullet, not until a soldier fell beside him, and another wiggled in pain as blood oozed from his left arm

“What are you doing Soldier? Shoot or they will kill us!!!” someone shouted at him

He placed his finger on the trigger, shut his eyes and released a drop of tear and bullets.

Their number was no march to the thousands of child Soldiers that came against them, his Infantry was made up of a hundred and fifty men, and with almost half of them either dead or wounded, they were at a loss.

It was dark by the time both sides fell back, more than half of the great institution lay in debris. Burnt bricked crumbled where mighty building stood previously, gun shots tore the night once in a while as flickers of gun fire announced the presence of the militias that surrounded the soldiers; they were under siege.

“Aminu! Where are you man!”

Ebube maneuvered his way round there hide out, he saw faces that he once laughed with, those he shared drinks with, their bodies half destroyed while some had their faced scattered beyond recognition

“Aminu!” the decking of the building was caved in, stones hung on bent rods. Dusts from the destruction was choking him

“Where are you boy!!” he heard some movements, hasty conversations and someone groaning. He hurried to the room and saw him.

“Aminu” he hurried to the bleeding man on the floor “What happened man?”

Aminu painstakingly turned towards him and looked down at his abdomen

“We can’t pull it out, he will bleed to death” one of the men said

“What do we do, we can’t leave him to die” another said with worry

Aminu gazed at Ebube tearfully, “I don’t want to die Sir” he held Ebube’s hands in a tight grip “I have to go home”

Ebube felt a lump in his throat, “No man, you will not die here, you can’t die” he looked around “Where is the commander? Has anyone seen the commander? He has to do something, maybe call the General to send backup”
None of the men said anything

“This man here needs help god damnit” he screamed

“The commander isn’t picking his cellular, we have tried severally but nobody picked” The one they called Boro said

“I guess we are on our own now” Another added

“Jesus!” fear gripped him “Anybody with a hot drink? An alcohol or something” he asked “We need to pull this rod out of him”

“He will bleed to death!”

“He will still die if we leave him like this either” Boro cut in

A soldier searched himself for a flask, he hurried towards a dead soldier and brought out the flask “I gave it to him before the battle started” he handed it over to Ebube.

He has not done it before, but he had seen where it was done “You go hold yourself my man, this thing go hurt well well, but you have to endure” Aminu nodded. Ebube held the rod and forcefully pulled it out of him; Aminu grunted like a wounded animal

“He is bleeding heavily!” Boro commented

Ebube opened the drink and pour some of the content on the fresh wound to stop the bleeding; it stung badly and the wounded soldier screamed. A soldier tore a piece of cloth and the wound was covered.

By the time they were done, all seven soldiers in the room were exhausted “How do we get out of here?” Aminu asked Ebube in a low voice

Ebube looked out from the shattered window, flickers of fire tore the night and sound of guns came from short distance away from them “We will get out one way or another” Ebube didn’t see the possibility though

“We are surrounded Captain, getting out will be difficult” Borrow Joined him by the window

This was the first time Boro addressed him by his Nigerian Navy rank, there in Mogadishu, they recognized no rank. He looked at Boro and the huge black Soldier understood the surprise on Ebube’s face

“I heard the boy call you Captain” Boro pointed at Aminu before he balanced his weight on the window “Back home, I am a Lieutenant”

“Oh, you look like ten Lieutenants put together” they smiled sadly

“Will the Boy survive?” Boro asked

“I hope he does” Ebube drank some water from a tap, they were lucky to still have one in the dilapidated hideout, though the tap-head was destroyed with bullets and the water gushed out steadily

“He needs a real doctor you know?” they both looked at Aminu who was still groaning

“We have to get him out of here fast” Ebube commented

“There are many wounded, I picked up signals and got responses from some of our men scatted around here…”

“What of the Commander?” Ebube asked

“Nothing yet, we have to reach to the General commander if we must leave this place alive, our supplies are thinning out, we are running out of bullets, very soon we may have nothing to protect ourselves with” Boro spat out

“Put a call to the general himself, we need backup as fast as possible”

Port Harcourt Nigeria

“You know you are getting rid of the bastard”

Elizabeth turned to see his sinister face smiling at her. She hurriedly took the meat she bought, paid the meat seller and hurried away;

“Auntie come take you change o” the meat seller called after her

She didn’t hear, she walked as fast as her legs could permit her towards the market exit; no matter how fast she walked, he was right behind her and he caught up with her

“I am talking to you woman” he pulled her arm and she shoved him aside

“You cannot carry that child” he was beside her

She waved and smiled nervously at her costumer that sells Okra by the entrance

“I don’t know what you are talking about” she didn’t look at him

“Sure you do, I overheard everything you were discussing the other day”

Realization slapped her on the face, she stopped abruptly “So it was you? you were the mysterious caller? Chike what did I do to you? why are you making my life miserable?”

He looked around uncomfortably as he noticed the many attentions she was drawing to them “Don’t act up here Elizabeth, this is a market place” he said under his breath

“Really? I can as well scream and tell everyone how horrible you are”

He left her and walk on, she went back to the market, pretended to be buying something else while buying herself some space away from him. by the time she got into her car, he hurried in with her before she could stop him

“you Cannot easily dismiss me Bi*ch, I say what happens in this relationship” he gave a smirk

“Chike why?” her pains were choking her “Why are you doing this to me? Why do you want to destroy my life?”

“Because you destroyed mine, You took everything away from me, you allowed me get married to another woman without putting up a fight? You have tormented me all these years, you took sleep away, you took joy away, sex was horrible with any other woman, I lost my job because you would not give me a chance again, and now this…” he pointed at her little baby bump “You are pregnant for another man…”

“That other man is my husband to be Chike, why does that bothers you” she defended

He laughed at her face “Husband to be you say? Didn’t I hear someone telling you that the so called husband to be is not coming back to you?”

“Chike you are a Beast” she turned her face from him.

He held her face roughly and turned it to face him “You want to know why it bothers me that you are carrying this thing? First, my wife has not given me any child and it is your fault, secondly, you have no right to carry anybody’s child except mine…”

“You are an animal!” she slapped his hand off her jaw “Get out of my car right now!”

“You are getting rid of that thing or I will come upon you with more horrible things”

“Get out!”

He opened the car “Don’t say I didn’t warn you, two weeks and I will come back”

He left her staring at his back as he walked away

She hit her steering wheel in frustration “Bube please come back to me, this is too much for me to handle, who do I report to? Where do I go?” she cried “Jesus!, I know I have not been your favorite child, but I know you wouldn’t want me to die yet, not when I have a baby with me” she looked down on her belly “Save me please”

Ada followed the woman immediately she drove out from the market. She had planned that day, to find out who it was that has taken her husband’s attention. She had pretended not to care about Chike lately just to erase any suspicion.

The woman turned towards Eliozu and she followed, two things were on her mind; to either embarrass her in front of passers-by or to follow her into her house and ask questions.

Her husband didn’t know that she had followed him when he left that morning, they had drove to a house where she watched her husband packed and waited for a long time, she was almost losing her patience when her husband turned on his ignition and drove off, she had followed.

She followed the woman until she turned towards Rumuokoro, she entered a street by the left and packed three houses away from the road.

Ada waited for a while before she drove off, she would pay her a visit again on a very good day

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by rukidanty: 10:35pm On May 13, 2019
nice one Rosemary and thanks for the update.. abeg focus on the battle field and leave chike and lizzy alone
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Adesina12: 10:50pm On May 13, 2019
Thanks for the update ma’am
Sweet popcorn for you grin

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Ann2012(f): 7:27am On May 14, 2019
Thanks for the update ma'am

Can Ebube just come back home to kick Chike's butt?

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by ukaface(f): 7:29am On May 14, 2019
nawa o,this Elizabeth girl don suffer o,the pressure is getting too much.Please don't make it a tragic one for her
Nice one Rosemary,keep it coming.....

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by queenitee(f): 9:09am On May 14, 2019
Please I beg of you, let Bube come back safely, with every body part complete, Aminu too and please do something about Chike already, I don't mind him dying self

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by izaray(f): 11:47am On May 14, 2019
Chike is insane was he forced at gun point to get married to Ada Rosey please protect Eliza for us, nothing should happen to that infant she's carry or you have me to deal with cheesy

Thanks for the update ma'am kiss

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Smith06: 2:28pm On May 14, 2019
And they're fella like chike ooo. Chike and Wife IQ na d same thing I swear

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Ann2012(f): 6:04pm On May 14, 2019
izaray:
Chike is insane was he forced at gun point to get married to Ada Rosey please protect Eliza for us, nothing should happen to that infant she's carry or you have me to deal with cheesy kiss

I'm with you on this Sis, operation castrate Chike

2 Likes

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by BIGGIE121(m): 7:21pm On May 14, 2019
Ebube wiil die , well done rosemary

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by lookgoodingguy: 7:52pm On May 14, 2019
Las las, Ada will be the one to rescue Elizabeth from Chike. I pray Adamu and Ebube get back in one piece

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by lookgoodingguy: 7:54pm On May 14, 2019
BIGGIE121:

Actor no de die for feem

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by ukaface(f): 8:29pm On May 14, 2019
BIGGIE121:
God forbid bad thing....
Ebube cannot die,na him get story.

Maybe you wanted to type Chike, it is Chike that will die.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by skubido(m): 9:31pm On May 14, 2019
Lizzy self too dull, na only mouth she get,
make she borrow small madness na, haba

Tanks for the update

3 Likes

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Adesina12: 10:21pm On May 14, 2019
skubido:
Lizzy self too dull, na only mouth she get,
make she borrow small madness na, haba

Tanks for the update

Even he no get mouth
Yeye Lizzy supposed to have put Chike where he belongs

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by queenitee(f): 7:50am On May 15, 2019
BIGGIE121:
Uncle Biggie, you want to chop cane abi? Instead of you to kill Chike already, Ebube will not die, Aminu will not die Chike will rot in hell

2 Likes

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Rosemary33: 5:31pm On May 15, 2019
EPISODE 26

“Auntie!”

She hugged the little girl, that was the first time she had seen her apart from seeing her picture. “How did you know I was the one my Angel” she had waited for them at ‘Waterlines car park’

“You sait you wee wear pink fwawa cwoth (You said you will wear pink flowered cloth” the child was proud of her achievement

“I told her to wait for me to call you first, but the little jet ran out before I could even say ‘hello’” the Child’s grandmother walked behind her, she held Elizabeth in a warm embrace “My son has an eye for good thing, Ijuru eju na nwanyi (You are thick and full)”

“Mama, you are looking good yourself, I now know where Bube got his looks” Ebube was a replica of his mother, though the woman was fair skinned. They walked towards her car, the little girl hopped happily beside Elizabeth as they walked.

“you would have seen his father, my husband was a very handsome man, I was always worried about the attentions he got from other women those days”

Elizabeth didn’t know how to say ‘No’ to the little girl when she pleaded to come to Port Harcourt; that was the last time she called Ebube’s mother.

“Auntie I wan tu come to potaicut…” the girl had said with her cute voice

She couldn’t say no to the offer, it was as if Ebube’s mother also wanted the meeting

“We are on holidays now, I can afford to come with her, let me meet my son’s wife-to-be” the woman was a school teacher

She had given her consent, though with some fears; she was still staying with her mother, too scared to go back to her house.

“What should I do?” she had asked Amaka over the phone

“What do you mean ‘what should I do? Allow the poor woman to come, she want to meet her daughter in-law”

“I am not her daughter in-law yet”

“You are pregnant for her son, so that makes you what?” Amaka Joked, they had not talked about her pregnancy after the day Amaka tried to convince her to abort the baby

“She doesn’t know” Elizabeth had said

“Then it will be a good time to tell her, see girlfriend; it is time for you to let someone take care of you, if the woman is as good as you said she is, I know she will be happy and will want to ease some of your loneliness”

That made a lot of sense to Elizabeth “I am still scared Amie, Chike still stalks me, did I tell you that he overheard our conversation the last time about the pregnancy?”

“No way! What? how?”

“He was the unknown caller, and the phone was on all the while we were talking”

“Jesus!”

“He traced me to the market last Saturday, and threatened to do something terrible to me if I don’t abort the pregnancy”

“This is no longer funny Lizzy, what is wrong with him?”

“He is having problems with him wife, he lost his job and he said his wife has not giving him children, he blames me for his miserable life”

“He is mad, see babe I just dey vex for you, how you go allow one yeye man hold you down like this? For what na? shuuuu…no be you again?

Elizabeth! Why will you allow this man reduce you to a chicken? You left your house because of him, you hardly stay in your farm? You have not come to the GYM for long, you cower in your mother’s house like a scared puppy, Babe what is it?”

“I am scared of what he may do to Ebube’s Mother and the little girl if he finds his way to my house again” Elizabeth had voiced over the phone

“See, nothing go happen, why are you so afraid of this man? Can’t you just go that your guy Naval base and arrange some soldiers with big muscles to treat his f*ck-up?”

That was two days ago. they crossed to the other side of the road where she packed her car. The loud promotion of ‘Igogo herbal medicine’ competed with that of ‘Dr Agnes Nwamma teeth powder’ and ‘E de kill mosquito well well, e dey kill cockroach…

They stopped over at ‘Kilimanjaro’ and she bought Pizza and Ice cream for the little girl who eagerly took the ice cream and started eating

“If you keep buying things for her, you will spoil her the more like her father is already doing” Mrs Ojukwu, Ebube’s Mother said

“She will be fine Mama”

“Gyamma (grandma), do you want some?” The little girl offered

“No baby, thank you”

“You welcome” the girl said like a cartoon princess and resumed eating her ice cream, the two women laughed

Mogadishu University, Somalia

Days that followed weren’t better, the great citadel fast became a rubble, the ‘tatatattaaa’ of guns became melody and the dust bath they received periodically became a routine.

Apart from being able to get few others to maneuver their ways to their own hide-out They didn’t make any head way and had no success in reaching the Commander.

Aminu didn’t get better, the wound became worse and he came down with fever few days ago

“I am afraid we may lose him” A soldier who had joined them last night commented

“Is there nothing else you can do? Don’t allow him to die here please, he has a family” Ebube pleaded. The soldier said he knew some things about medicine, he was once in medical school before he dropped out to join the army

“We all have families” Boro added he walked from where he went to ease himself towards the two soldiers “Including those that died last night”

Last night was a horror, a mistake Ebube regretted, he was the one that suggested that the other soldiers at different hideouts should come over to theirs “It is good we stay together” he had thought

The militias saw the soldiers and opened fire; they had tried to fight back but it was few against many. From his own hideout he watched the men fell, he felt the bullets pierced their skins, he heard their screams. That was those that made it towards them, he feared for those who were far from the location

“I am so sorry” Ebube said

Boro sighed “It’s not your fault, I am not blaming you”

He turned towards Aminu, the young soldier was as good as dead, he struggled to breathe, Ebube walked towards him “Don’t die on me man” he whispered; others looked at him “Please be alive for all of us” he touched Aminu’s forehead “We are getting out of here, please hang on”

“The General Commander is on the line!!!” someone shouted, the whole place came to life, Ebube hurried towards the men

“Who is in charge there?” The General Commander spoke from the other end, the line was muffled and his voice wasn’t clear, though they were able to decipher what he said

“What is the situation?”

“we lost many of our men sir!”

“We are yet to hear from the Commander!”

“We have got some wounded soldiers!”

“We need to evacuate the wounded as soon as possible, backup and supplies are needed sir” Ebube said

There were distortions of the cellular signal, they waited impatiently before the line got cleared again “You have to get out of there…we are sending some tanks in in the next few hours, you have to organize the evacuation, let the wounded enter first while other should cover up until everyone gets in the tank, Understood?”

“Roger sir!” they echoed

Distortion’

Muffle

‘the line went dead’

The Tanks came, four of them, under heavy shots from the militias; like instructed, the wounded were first evacuated. Those that hade gun wounds on the arms and thighs, none of them were as bad as Aminu

“What are you doing Captain? Let us go!” Boro screamed at Ebube

“We have to help him in the tank!”

“We can’t take him along, he is as good as dead! He is not moving!”

Aminu stopped moving few hours before the help came, it was difficult for them to ascertain whether he was dead or still alive “I can still feel little pulse”

“Come on captain, it is time to go, the tank if already full, save yourself please”

Ebube looked from Boro to the body that lay on the floor, Boro was right, if he didn’t leave with the others, he may not have the chance to leave. He knew the Tanks were already filled up, he heard one of the soldiers complained about space “I can’t leave him, at least let his family see his dead body”

The Trucks moving gradually, both soldiers saw it; their chance of leaving “Common Man let’s go!” Boro offered

“I want him in that Tank! Can you carry him? I will cover you!” sounds from grenades, guns and the tanks partially deafened them

Boro couldn’t believe it, how could someone risk a chance of living for something that was not worth it? To save time, he jacked Aminu and placed him on his strong shoulders “Let’s go!”

As they shot their way towards the side of the moving tank, Boro had his gun on the left hand while Aminu lay on his right shoulder, Ebube ran behind him, he hit on one of the tanks,

“Stop the tank! Let us in!” he screamed. the tanks covered them from the many bullets, except few which they were able to dodge.

“There is no space in here, check the other Tank!”

“we will stand if we have to, we have to get out of here!” Ebube shouted at the soldier in charge of the ‘Gun Turret’.

They were squeezing their way into the Tank which had slowed down when he felt the hit at his shoulder blade, the bullet paralyzed his right hand and his gun fell from him.

“Come on Captain!” Boro shouted, he was already inside, Aminu lay on a little space in the truck and Ebube had one of his legs on the step that went down the tank.

The Tank started moving again, he tried pushing the other leg in when another bullet hit his back, he lost his grip and fell faced down on the debris. He heard voices;

“Captain!” he couldn’t make out the voice that called out

“Get in soldier! He is down and there is nothing you can do!” another had cut in

Their pictures flashed before him; his daughter, his mother and his Lady. He had promised to come back for her, he had asked her to wait for him. Would she cry for him? How long would she wait before she would know that he was gone forever?

He didn’t wait for the Militias to come upon him like locust, he took the hand of darkness and embraced the emptiness that followed. The last word in his lips before he slid into unconsciousness was “I am sorry my Lady”

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Drenimarcus(m): 5:49pm On May 15, 2019
Nice one Rosie, suspense!!

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by bossy512(f): 6:04pm On May 15, 2019
OMG, Noooooooo, Ebube must not.die, may be it was a dream, pls dont let him. Thanks for the.update

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Ann2012(f): 6:24pm On May 15, 2019
shocked abeg ooooo nothing must happen to my soldier

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Immarocks(f): 6:41pm On May 15, 2019
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo9oooooooooooooooooooooo dis must not happen please..... I feel it that Aminu will make it and come back to look for Bube..... oh my Bube

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by ukaface(f): 6:45pm On May 15, 2019
Blood of Jesus
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Where is that guy that said Ebube will die

Rosemary why did you choose to break my heart,why? why?

Even if he dies,the angel of the Lord will tell him to go back.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (30) (Reply)

Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed / The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Hearts In Ashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.