Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story (175473 Views)

Devil's Son Loves Me - Feather's Stories / The Funny Story Of A Fat E-taxi Driver And A Phone Thief / How Do I Know He Loves Me? (true Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Rosemary33: 6:17am On Jun 09, 2019
That you all so much, kiss kiss
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by crossfm: 6:30am On Jun 09, 2019
The story is just so captivating.each update leaves me asking for more.
Pls come and complete this story so that you can save a restless mind grin.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Samadict(f): 6:55am On Jun 09, 2019
Thanks Rose!!!

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Samamerc(f): 7:12am On Jun 09, 2019
Thanks for the wonderful update Rosie

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by tatafoboy(m): 7:17am On Jun 09, 2019
Rosemary33:
Jesu!!! The Men I have here have got experiences shocked shocked, pumpkin whattttt!!
Pumpkin Leave

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by lookgoodingguy: 7:44am On Jun 09, 2019
Wow! I smiled all through. Rosemary darling, thanks so much

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Dammykrone(m): 7:46am On Jun 09, 2019
Rosemary33:
hahahahhaaaa
And Fearless Too

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by toyhin123(f): 8:42am On Jun 09, 2019
Thanks for the update dear

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by izaray(f): 8:44am On Jun 09, 2019
This is great news

Thanks Rosy

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by fabianiweka: 11:36am On Jun 09, 2019
Nothing should happen to ebube ooo I love happy ending

2 Likes

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by iloezumanulika: 11:45am On Jun 09, 2019
Ghost mode activated An interesting story,kudos to you(Rosemary)!

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by favch(f): 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
Rosemary33:
hahahahhaaaa
love in sharing �

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by FortunateB(f): 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2019
Thanks for the update.
Our Soldier is coming home.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Dammykrone(m): 1:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
We Need To Welcome Ebube Home. Where Are The Singers And Dancers In D House? I Will Drum. Ebube Is Coming Home

2 Likes

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Fazemood(m): 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
collinometricx:
i cant lie, i cried when i read were bube died... Nice story rosemary33
I must commend your story titled 'The lesbian story' it is a well crafted and defined tale. It didn't discriminate neither did it judge the character.
Many of these people are what they are today not by choice rather they were introduced to that kind of life in an early stage, when they could hardly tell right from wrong.

Father padre is a good personality, he is the kind of person everyone should emulate.

Your story encourages people with lifestyle which they are they are no longer finding comfortable to come up and speak out rather than wallow in their pain and self hatred.

We all have our dirty secrets, s Crete we would appreciate being taken away from us. But we fight and lose and pray for at least a listening ear. The mind is caged by the evil one but God is ever present and ready to help in our hour of need.

You did a nice writing there. Well done.

2 Likes

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Fazemood(m): 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2019
Rosemary33 well done and thank you for the sensational stories you keep feeding the readers. Thank you once again.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by bakeuhappy: 3:48pm On Jun 09, 2019
Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by tatafoboy(m): 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
Taniaa:
Been following this, quite an interesting piece
Lobotan

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by tatafoboy(m): 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2019
undecided Guys Are Thinking What Am Thinking?

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by efeteb: 5:32pm On Jun 09, 2019
Rosemary, well done.

Good Job

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Ann2012(f): 5:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
Just what I need

Thanks for the update ma'am

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by tatafoboy(m): 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2019
After You Pipo Will Be Singing Amaka Dissapoint Me

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by tatafoboy(m): 5:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
Make Una Mention Me For The Next Abeg Make I Balance

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Dammykrone(m): 6:11pm On Jun 09, 2019
tatafoboy:
undecided Guys Are Thinking What Am Thinking?
Wetin U Dey Think

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by collinometricx: 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2019
Fazemood:

I must commend your story titled 'The lesbian story' it is a well crafted and defined tale. It didn't discriminate neither did it judge the character.
Many of these people are what they are today not by choice rather they were introduced to that kind of life in an early stage, when they could hardly tell right from wrong.

Father padre is a good personality, he is the kind of person everyone should emulate.

Your story encourages people with lifestyle which they are they are no longer finding comfortable to come up and speak out rather than wallow in their pain and self hatred.

We all have our dirty secrets, s Crete we would appreciate being taken away from us. But we fight and lose and pray for at least a listening ear. The mind is caged by the evil one but God is ever present and ready to help in our hour of need.

You did a nice writing there. Well done.
thanks for the words brah, i have forgetten i have such story in my library...

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by collinometricx: 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
fazemood , did you just read the story?

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Fazemood(m): 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2019
collinometricx:
fazemood , did you just read the story?
Yes I did and I like it

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by collinometricx: 9:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
Fazemood:
Yes I did and I like it
thanks alot

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Nwiboko26(f): 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
Yaayi! Bube is coming home.

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Dammykrone(m): 9:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
Callmemercy, If You Have Time, Check This Story Out And Thank Me Later
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by callmemercy(f): 10:29pm On Jun 09, 2019
Dammykrone:
Callmemercy, If You Have Time, Check This Story Out And Thank Me Later

Sure thing!
Thanks

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by tatafoboy(m): 11:07pm On Jun 09, 2019
Dammykrone:
Wetin U Dey Think
That Actor Nr Dey Die For Film Lol grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (30) (Reply)

Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed / The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Hearts In Ashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.