Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,899 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story - Literature (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story (175386 Views)

Devil's Son Loves Me - Feather's Stories / The Funny Story Of A Fat E-taxi Driver And A Phone Thief / How Do I Know He Loves Me? (true Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Asco9ty5(f): 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
The life of a military man is a tough one.. Got a news this evening that my Cousin lost his life today after they were ambushed on their way back from fighting Boko haram.This brought back Ebube's scenario to my mind, but this time around it's reality.
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by arck1: 9:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
Asco9ty5:
The life of a military man is a tough one.. Got a news this evening that my Cousin lost his life today after they were ambushed on their way back from fighting Boko haram.This brought back Ebube's scenario to my mind, but this time around it's reality.

So sorry for your lost... May God give you strength to bear the lost amen cry
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Jackpat(m): 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
Asco9ty5:

Sorry about that
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Rosemary33: 10:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
Asco9ty5:
please be consoled, may God help you and your family to go through this time of grief with Divine strength.
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Asco9ty5(f): 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
arck1:

So sorry for your lost... May God give you strength to bear the lost amen cry
Amen
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Asco9ty5(f): 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
Jackpat:

Sorry about that
Thanks
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Asco9ty5(f): 10:32pm On Jun 13, 2019
Rosemary33:
please be consoled, may God help you and your family to go through this time of grief with Divine strength.
Amen, God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Rosemary33: 8:41am On Jun 14, 2019
Good morning people, it breaks my heart to announce that everything that has a beginning also has an end. The soldier story is on a wrap up. We only have a Navy wedding to attend to before we send our New couple off to their honey moon grin grin. Thank you all so much for staying with me, I appreciate all corrections, criticisms, comments, and posts. I really enjoyed your engagement with this story. You people connected to this story so much that the characters came alive to me ��.

So once more, thank you so much. I will be working on another Romance story "MY NEIGHBOR'S WIFE" It is going to be a complicated relationship story. I have the story in my head not on paper Lol, so as usual, you guys will be writing it with me.

With that being said, Oya... Get your geles, Laces, suits and selfie sticks, we have a beautiful wedding to attend today grin grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by chrisking125(m): 9:09am On Jun 14, 2019
Rosemary33:
Good morning people, it breaks my heart to announce that everything that has a beginning also has an end. The soldier story is on a wrap up. We only have a Navy wedding to attend to before we send our New couple off to their honey moon grin grin. Thank you all so much for staying with me, I appreciate all corrections, criticisms, comments, and posts. I really enjoyed your engagement with this story. You people connected to this story so much that the characters came alive to me ��.

So once more, thank you so much. I will be working on another Romance story "MY NEIGHBOR'S WIFE" It is going to be a complicated relationship story. I have the story in my head not on paper Lol, so as usual, you guys will be writing it with me.

With that being said, Oya... Get your geles, Laces, suits and selfie sticks, we have a beautiful wedding to attend today grin grin grin

Thanks Rosa Rosa..... This journey with you was worth it, keep it up..... Mention me in your next story as I would love to go on an another journey with you....

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by sheycrown(f): 9:12am On Jun 14, 2019
Rosemary33:

We are already ready for our favorite couple's wedding. I'll serve small chops only for those that arrive early.

Rosemary, your own is special. It will have Orisirisi inside. I've finished baking their wedding cake also. Waiting for the event decorators to decorate the cake table.

Everything is set. grin grin smiley
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Ochyglowsglows(f): 9:35am On Jun 14, 2019
It's been an amazing ride with this story. Thanks for being prompt with updates. Please Doctor Nkama should marry Amaka too o. ☺ And Elizabeth's stupid ex should rot in hell.
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Taniaa(f): 10:29am On Jun 14, 2019
Rosemary33:

following
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Taniaa(f): 10:30am On Jun 14, 2019
Rosemary33:
EPISODE 40

“Shiii!!” he hushed the babies as he picked them from their crib. They both stopped, sucked on their fists and looked at him suspiciously “Mummy needs some rest” he said to them. But they weren’t agreeing with him at the moment.

As he sat down with them on the bed, one went for his bare chest and tried suckling on it, while the other went for Ebube’s fingers and sucked then with anger.

“Where is that water bottle” Ebube muttered, he carefully stood up and meant to put them back on the crib before going for the water bottle, but the babies wouldn’t take any of that. The boy clang on him and wailed loudly, “Hei boy! Real men don’t cry…” the boy cried louder while the girl drew a blanket from the crib into her mouth.

Ebube stylishly lay the crying boy on the crib and grabbed the bottle warmer to get the water “I am coming…” he said to himself. “Okay” he brought the bottles and put the nipples on the babies’ mouth, it was as if they planned it, the babies echoed their cry of revolt “Now this is serious” Ebube muttered in frustration, Elizabeth busted out in laughter

“Really? So this is what I get for trying to appease these little humans” Ebube turned to her

“Sorry…” she couldn’t stop laughing “But you look so funny with them”

“Thank you!” he gave up “Just tell them that daddy can do a good job with them too” he brought them to her and sat by her side.

“Let me feed the boy first” Elizabeth took the baby boy from him

“And you are leaving me with this one that nearly bit my fingers off? How nice” he stood up with the baby girl “So girl, it’s you and me now” he kissed her pink cheeks the babe touched his nose and babbled “That’s right, I am your daddy, your nose is as flat at mine”

Elizabeth slowly pulled her nipple away from the baby boy’s mouth and lay him on the crib before she took the baby girl from him, she balanced the baby on her lap and offered her the other heavy breast to her, the baby pushed the nipple in her mouth with her tinny fist and suckled voraciously

“Look at her, I wish I am in her place right now” Ebube sat close to her and observed the feeding with amazement

“Bube you are looking at my breast!”

“Our breast” he added

“not so” she adjusted herself and looked at him shy-faced “And stop looking!”

He laughed and relaxed his head on the pillow.

It didn’t take time before the baby gave in to sleep like her brother and she tried to stand with the baby

“Let me help” he gently took the baby from her, his fingers brushed her bare areola as he dislodged the baby from her arm, he looked at her and gave a wicked smile

“You are just crazy” she said

He laughed heartedly and walked with the baby to the crib.

He met her in the kitchen where she went to drink some water, he leaned by the door and watched her every move, he night wear hid nothing from the eyes. “do you deliberately twerk when you walk?” he startled her “Sorry, I didn’t mean to startle you”

“How long have you been there?”

“Long enough to allow you seduce me with your backside”

She turned to him fully “You have a dirty mind”

“I know” he walked towards her “You are making my mind dirtier”

She sipped some water and looked at him from the corner of her eyes, until he was a breath away from her

“Marry me Elizabeth” he took the cup from her and kept it on the kitchen table

She opened her mouth and closed them, she had dreamt of the day he would say those worlds but didn’t rehearsed her responds

“Lizzy…is anything wrong? You are not saying anything” he took her hand

“I don’t know what to say Bube”

He was confused “What do you mean you don’t know what to say? Don’t you want to marry me?”

“Yes…but I want to know why you want to marry me, because I don’t want to get married to you because I was unfortunate to get pregnant…”

“Wait! You call what we have ‘unfortunate?’ a reminder of a beautiful moment…and you are calling them unfortunate?” he folded his arms across his chest “Lizzy do you regret what we shared? I mean the babies?”

“No! God no…that came out wrong please, I swear they are the most beautiful thing that have happened to me, I just want to be sure that you love me enough to marry me…”

“God woman!” he walked towards the fridge and rested his head on it in frustration “How can I show you how much I love you?” he turned towards her “After all these times and you still doubt what I feel for you? you mean everything to me babe…” he walked to her again “I have never doubted my love for you…except you are worried about married a soldier” he added and looked at her

“What is in there for me Bube, what will I battle with?” she asked

“Some days of my absence, transfers from one state to another…a husband that may face terrorists and militants” he looked into her eyes “Your husband’s life will always be at risk, long fighting missions like the one I just came back from is inevitable”

“I have no other option, you have taking the whole of me and I have nothing left to offer another man” she said

“You love me then?” he asked with a smirk

“You know I do”

“And you will marry me?”

“When are we getting married?” she smiled

He laughed “I love this woman” he muttered “Come here” he opened his arms for her to come and she did.

He kissed her neck “I promise to be everything you want in a husband, I know my first marriage failed but I swear to you that this one will not fail, I will be the perfect man you ever wanted”

She placed her finger across his lips “Don’t say that Bube, you are perfect for me, you are all that I want”

He embraced her again, kissed her lips and her nose “We will be going to Abuja on Thursday next week for my decoration, when we come back we will start preparations, meanwhile I will like to see your mum as the day breaks” he held her face

“I like that” she said

He kissed her deeply “Do you like this too?” he asked

“Hmm”

With her back leaned on the kitchen unit, he held her waist and pushed her hips to touch his groin “Let’s make love here…” he said seductively

“Jesus no!”

“Why” he chuckled

“no more sex till after the wedding”

His warm breath caressed her face as he teased her with his tongue “Are you sure of that?” he said

“Yes”

His fingers crawled beneath her gown and brushed her buttocks like soft feathers “Are you still sure about it?”

“Hmm…yes”

Without warning he jacked her up and sat her on the table, went on his knees and spread her legs. She slapped his shoulder and jumped off the table

“You are insane!” she laughed and ran towards the door

“Common…woman…don’t be difficult” he pleaded

“No!” she laughed and ran towards the room

“Okay just this once and I will wait after!”

“No!” she replied and was gone

He ran his palm on his head “I may fix this wedding tomorrow” he muttered
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by hotboz: 10:30am On Jun 14, 2019
WhatsApp me on 08030450762 to teach you how to publish your work on amazon using kindle desktop publishing
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by amijid2012(m): 10:50am On Jun 14, 2019
Rosemary33:

Rose please make sure you share the link here for your next story, tnx
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by ferrariLaferrari: 10:50am On Jun 14, 2019
Good work. Thank you rose
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Lilly4endu(f): 11:31am On Jun 14, 2019
My dear Rosemary, thank you so much for all your efforts. Is not easy to entertain people. So issa wedding!!!!!! #BebuLiz team come let's take selfie!!!!
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Ann2012(f): 11:47am On Jun 14, 2019
Asco9ty5:

Accept my heart felt condolence dear
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Ann2012(f): 11:48am On Jun 14, 2019
Rosemary33:

I dey with you all the way wink
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by spiceadole: 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2019
Asco9ty5:

I cannot wish my enemy to join the military.
I can never marry a military man.
I know my experience working with the Nigerian Air force as a civilian staff.
Unpalatable.
Never have I seen men and women live reckless sexual life

May his soul rest in peace
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by DebTem(f): 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2019
Rosemary33

Please, mention me in the next story. Biko..... ��

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Amarita(f): 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2019
I will always follow ur story till d end...
Thanks bby gal for this lovely n interesting one...
May God Almighty continue to increase you with more grace and wisdom...

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Rosemary33: 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2019
Amarita:
Amen
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Rosemary33: 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2019
spiceadole:

I cannot wish my enemy to join the military.
I can never marry a military man.
I know my experience working with the Nigerian Air force as a civilian staff.
Unpalatable.
Never have I seen men and women live reckless sexual life

May his soul rest in peace
cry cry
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Rosemary33: 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2019
Amarita:
thank you so much
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by collinometricx: 4:53pm On Jun 14, 2019
Rosemary33 how about that pervert in jail?
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Rosemary33: 5:06pm On Jun 14, 2019
Olabantu:
Rose ooo o...Under 16 dey here oooo
hahahhaaaa
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Rosemary33: 5:07pm On Jun 14, 2019
collinometricx:
Rosemary33 how about that pervert in jail?
he will be taking care of next episode
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Ann2012(f): 5:29pm On Jun 14, 2019
Rosemary33:
he will be taking care of next episode

Better, he can be castrated
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by DemiKOL(f): 6:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
@Taniaa be considerate and stop quoting the whole update!

1 Like

Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Mofy123: 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2019
oya na gbe body e lets go there.
Re: A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 14, 2019
Good one Rosie. Love ya lines. ur continuity were dope and that's why everything were far from fictional.

Hmm Fiction.... where i learn DAT one from?

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed / The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Hearts In Ashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.