Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

40 Years And Above, Use This Product And Thank Me Later! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 40 Years And Above, Use This Product And Thank Me Later! (283 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Celebrates 40 Years As Redeemed Church General Overseer (Pix) / T.B. Joshua: Some Nigerians May Withdraw To Villages Later / 20 Years Later: How Bishop Benson Idahosa Really Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

40 Years And Above, Use This Product And Thank Me Later! by identitylenz(m): 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2019
It's priceless to look good and vibrant again, but trust oriflame products, with NOVAGE Ecollagen WRINKLER reducer, you would look more vibrant with lesser wrinkles on your face... This set contains
Eye cream, concentrated superserum, night cream, cleansing milk, toner, daycream.... Etc...
Buy the set and get a free cleanser and a toner which if you would buy individual would cost you 10,500 Naira for both....
This product is available and it's selling for 43,960 Naira only... Contact me directly via this link https:///2349028256291
Thank you, oriflame at your service!

Re: 40 Years And Above, Use This Product And Thank Me Later! by identitylenz(m): 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2019
Available

(1) (Reply)

This Easter, Do Remember To Know The Real Enemy Of The Church / What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of Seeing A Dove? / A Ramadan Etiquette Guide For Non-muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.