Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,494 members, 7,801,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened (40099 Views)

Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On / Woman Drives Her Family Through California Wildfire (Video) / Reverend Father Involved In Ghastly Accident In Bayelsa,But This Happened.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened by Vicdayz(m): 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2019
@Gistvic.com

A lady was seen driving her boyfriend's car because she was bored but she entered a gutter after taking her eyes off the road for a short video. Gistvic Reports.

The lady was shocked as she entered the gutter with the hand brake up.

What Will Be Reaction Of The Boyfriend??

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/lady-drives-her-boyfriends-car-because.html

2 Shares

Re: Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened by Vicdayz(m): 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened by Vicdayz(m): 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2019
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened by austyn0(m): 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2019
That is the major problem with we humans, especially ladies, always trying to impress the world. She probably wanted to make some ladies jealous and if I am not mistaken, this particular lady might be jobless and dependent on the boyfriend. Smh

105 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened by Learnstuffs: 4:57pm On Apr 01, 2019
This generation is something else. You are more interested in making video to impress your twitter pals than thinking of how to fix your mistake

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened by Almaiga: 5:00pm On Apr 01, 2019
Kikikikikikiki, Naija slay Queen. Breeze don blow fowl nyash. grin

17 Likes

Re: Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened by Olalan(m): 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2019
A generation of show offs...........everything has to be on the internet

4 Likes

Re: Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened by Davash222(m): 6:56pm On Apr 01, 2019
Rextizz:
A typical brainless Nigerian girl.
Lol. Our girls don suffer for una hand. Hahaha

4 Likes

Re: Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened by kiddoiLL(m): 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2019
typical Nigerian lady... all flesh and bone, with an empty skull. The day you women realize and figure out that what you really need is to better yourselves, show the world you're not brain dead and your IQ ain't lower than the height of Maggi Royco, that day the world will stop seeing y'all as empty vessels and sex tools.
Shakara shakara, u don wreck your BF car,

25 Likes

Re: Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2019
I don't know why technology is getting smarter and humans (girls especially) are getting dumber

4 Likes

Re: Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened by Jcole1985(m): 9:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
He would have bought you a car if you had gotten married To him
Re: Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened by lilianofentse(f): 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2019
I am def high as i am reading thhhis post. A)
Re: Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened by Sundarita: 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2019
I can only see her laps, nothing more, what happened to the car,?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened by IjebuWarrior: 4:01am On Apr 02, 2019
Who drives a car with the hand-brake on?
The FOOL go don mess up the transmission of that car.

I can't date a buffoon like this lady but, if I was the bf, she's done! I'll fvck her for one last time and break up with her afterwards! angry

7 Likes

Re: Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened by BlackAdam55(m): 4:39am On Apr 02, 2019
Seun your forum is fvcked up undecided so many culture people here

3 Likes

Re: Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened by PotatoSalad(m): 6:50am On Apr 02, 2019
What a dumbo. See how she's even slaying for the gram.
Olodo
Re: Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened by 12salvaga: 6:51am On Apr 02, 2019
grin I will "mistakenly" break up with her
Re: Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened by eben1marketer: 6:51am On Apr 02, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened by bamasite(m): 6:51am On Apr 02, 2019
She better thank God
Re: Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened by obembet(f): 6:53am On Apr 02, 2019
See the hand break. So the lady think everyone is a foolike her

1 Like

Re: Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:53am On Apr 02, 2019
nonsense
Re: Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened by tempest01(m): 6:53am On Apr 02, 2019
With hand brake up.

Mumu girl. If na me be her bf, we for don break up.
Re: Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:54am On Apr 02, 2019
It's good to know there was no casualty recorded because of her boredom.
Re: Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened by dingbang(m): 6:55am On Apr 02, 2019
I hope she posts herself in the mechanic workshop repairing the boyfriend's Car by herself

1 Like

Re: Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened by OnlyGodjnr(m): 6:56am On Apr 02, 2019
This is the reason I don't give my girlfriend my bicycle to ride grin grin angry angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:59am On Apr 02, 2019
Still doing boyfriend at her age

Mumu

5 Likes

Re: Lady Drives Her Boyfriend’s Car Because She Was Bored And This Happened by anochuko01(m): 6:59am On Apr 02, 2019
Now she has alot on her hands...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Wedding Guests Die In Edo Road Accident (Photos) / Map Of The Itakpe - Ajaokuta - Warri Rail Line Corridors And Future Extensions / Why I Want To Visit Nigeria - A Foreigner's (Flimsy) Reasons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.