Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

What's The First Thing You Do When You Get Home From Work? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The First Thing You Do When You Get Home From Work? (4615 Views)

Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The First Thing You Do When You Get Home From Work? by Gentleziggy(m): 8:23am On Apr 03, 2019
dollytino4real:
see ur mouth like fork
tongue kiss
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When You Get Home From Work? by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 03, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Love, Watsup smiley
My dear.. Good morning
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When You Get Home From Work? by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 03, 2019
Wuraola01:

Lightqueen!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Baby girl.. miss me?
Close your mouth cheesy
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When You Get Home From Work? by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:03am On Apr 03, 2019
LightQueen:
My dear.. Good morning
Yeah... What happened??
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When You Get Home From Work? by Wuraola01(f): 10:06am On Apr 03, 2019
LightQueen:
Baby girl.. miss me?

Close your mouth cheesy

** sheds tears**. Yeah missed you sooooo shocked cry

Where have you been? sad
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When You Get Home From Work? by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 03, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Yeah... What happened??
Was soooo sick dear, but I am getting better, not fully recovered yet tho

And I am travelling out next week

How have you been?
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When You Get Home From Work? by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 03, 2019
Wuraola01:

** sheds tears**. Yeah missed you sooooo shocked cry

Where have you been? sad

Missed you too dear
Been coping
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When You Get Home From Work? by Wuraola01(f): 10:17am On Apr 03, 2019
LightQueen:
Missed you too dear

Been coping

Ohh. Good. smiley

Hope you're very well?
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When You Get Home From Work? by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:01am On Apr 03, 2019
LightQueen:
Was soooo sick dear, but I am getting better, not fully recovered yet tho

And I am travelling out next week

How have you been?
Just normal... Sorry about your ill health, I wish you quick recovery...

Traveling out?? Wow.... We shall discuss It later

Business, school, or permanent residence??
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When You Get Home From Work? by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 03, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Just normal... Sorry about your ill health, I wish you quick recovery...

Traveling out?? Wow.... We shall discuss It later

Business, school, or permanent residence??
Thank you dear

Lol.. which kind business and sch? Co- permanent holiday grin
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When You Get Home From Work? by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 03, 2019
Wuraola01:

Ohh. Good. smiley

Hope you're very well?
Yes I am wink
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When You Get Home From Work? by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2019
LightQueen:
Thank you dear

Lol.. which kind business and sch? Co- permanent holiday grin
Lol... See you

cheesycheesycheesy which kind visa be that?? Abi it was specifically made for you.... Funny you

Alright then... Stay Safe ma'am
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When You Get Home From Work? by Wuraola01(f): 3:26pm On Apr 03, 2019
LightQueen:
Yes I am wink

Happy to hear that smiley smiley
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When You Get Home From Work? by TessBiwom(f): 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2019

Re: What's The First Thing You Do When You Get Home From Work? by Money2000: 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2019
I self-service... That's the first thing i do.

Sometimes, i lose concentration at work, thinking about how excited to self-service when i reach home
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When You Get Home From Work? by Ablemax(m): 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
Greatzeus:
The first things I do when I get back from work
I pray and thank God for the day
I start to put off my clothes
While doing that I put on the TV and my home theater
Put the TV at minimum volume,select any music album I want to listen to from my USB flash connected to my home theater and start playing
After putting of my clothes,I put on the towel ,head to the bathroom and have a nice bath
When I'm done,I eat my fruits (more like daily ritual)
Lay on the couch and enjoy my fruits and good music
After about an hour I put on my laptop,select the TV series I was watching and continue from where I stop
Get my dinner and enjoy myself,while watching my favorite series cool cheesy grin
no girl friend? ? ?
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When You Get Home From Work? by Greatzeus(m): 7:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ablemax:
no girl friend? ? ?
shocked seriously shocked
So you expected to add " I kissed my gf and we both entered the room? Lol grin
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When You Get Home From Work? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
Pray, shower, cook, eat.

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing You Do When You Get Home From Work? by FlyingTOMATOE: 6:00am On Apr 04, 2019
Jirair:
Pray, shower, cook, eat.
you are the 1st to mention prayer
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When You Get Home From Work? by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 04, 2019
FlyingTOMATOE:
you are the 1st to mention prayer
: )
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When You Get Home From Work? by Satan66(m): 7:46am On Apr 04, 2019
virgoquin:

What of Roman reigns, Seth Rollins,Brock klesner,AJ styles etc you don't know them

It's interesting to watch now maybe you should give it a try.
My favorite boxer is Kofi Kingston
DON'T EVER CALL A WWE ACTOR A BOXER
it's disgusting how people still watch this fake garbage
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When You Get Home From Work? by Ablemax(m): 11:57pm On Apr 05, 2019
Greatzeus:

shocked seriously shocked
So you expected to add " I kissed my gf and we both entered the room? Lol grin
for combine service lolz
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When You Get Home From Work? by habsydiamond(m): 6:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
Nofavorss:
Something like this

Chai! You just brought back some memories with that name
correct!!!! U deserve two bottles of Heineken grin grin grin
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When You Get Home From Work? by FlyingTOMATOE: 2:08am On May 12, 2019
Homeboiy:
Check if there is any sign of jazz on my door(per bini) things

Enter with back, ring my bell, nack incantations

That's all
I can imagine
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When You Get Home From Work? by arnoldogiamien: 4:59pm On May 18, 2019
FlyingTOMATOE:
This is a very important question especially for the male folk.
change your boxers or your pant! That should be the first thing even if you are too tired to freshen up.
first open my door
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When You Get Home From Work? by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 18, 2019
Take a shower or bathe, eat, pop pills then kick back and chill, watching movies until I fall asleep.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slay Queen Displaying Melon On Facebook / I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby / I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.