Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West (62926 Views)

Reno Omokri Compares Taribo West And George Weah / Taribo West Prays For Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (Video) / Tinubu With A Placard, Demands Justice For Uwa, Tina And Jennifer (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by stephenduru: 6:35pm On Apr 01, 2019
Bola Tinubu was pictured with ex-Super Eagles players Yobo and Taribo West.

One word for the photo

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/04/caption-this-photo-of-tinubu-with-yobo.html

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2019
grin grin Tinubu was talking drug related that's why Taribo West was frowning.....
omo see Tinubu real head cheesy

169 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by stephleena(f): 6:46pm On Apr 01, 2019
Lol..Yobo and Taribo, thinking deeply within themselves.. If na human being mouth dey ooze this Kain odour..

140 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by BlackfireX: 6:48pm On Apr 01, 2019
Tinubu...: jkdjdnsksjskssksskksjsksskks

Yobo: hmmmmmm

West: hmmmmmm

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by hisexcellency34: 6:50pm On Apr 01, 2019
I salute Taribo and Yobo's endurance. Imagine the direct transmission with that brownish dentitures

123 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by stephleena(f): 6:50pm On Apr 01, 2019
kingemzy5:
grin grin Tinubu was talking drug related that's why Taribo West was frowning.....
omo see Tinubu real head cheesy
the cone shaped head, wan escape from the cap,through back.. hehehehehe

113 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by rexwalters: 6:54pm On Apr 01, 2019
stephenduru:
Bola Tinubu was pictured with ex-Super Eagles players Yobo and Taribo West.

One word for the photo

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/04/caption-this-photo-of-tinubu-with-yobo.html
These is how we share the 1 billion Naira.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by festacman(m): 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2019
Jagaban is a friend to all irrespective of age, class, religious belief or political leaning.

Just look at how respectfully and passionately he is interacting with Yobo and Taribo West. Class!

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by Dannyset(m): 7:18pm On Apr 01, 2019
The beautiful ones are not yet born!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by oluwatosink: 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2019
Lol, Which kain funny photo be this. See Those two people wey dey laugh.. grin

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by Wizygreat12: 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2019
Bulin van thief

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by tosyne2much(m): 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2019
I wonder how ugly Tinubu would be if he was a poor man

17 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by MichealCephas: 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2019
money nor get eyes angry

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by Onlinealaba(m): 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2019
Eyin guys ejoor e rora, don't beat my players too much we can just concede 2 goals only..Age telling on Taribo tho

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by opoloba: 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2019
stupid dicator

In another news, to play sport betting, Deal or No Deal game, whot game, poker game, click on https:///2HVwA3H

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by Bonapart(m): 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2019
Drug lord afonja

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by Oricha79(m): 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2019
Omo, taribo west don old finish o... one time African best defender and one of the best in the world.

19 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by tstx(m): 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2019
Yawn

do not think your business is doing well without a website.. you are losing out on potential clients searching the web.. Get a website today...
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by themonk(m): 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2019
Who give Jagaban this kind cap?

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2019
Tinubu: It can only happen in Liberia, Nigeria is not ready for sportsmen in Power!

Yobo: I no hear

west: Maka gini?

Drabeey was Here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by quincyshakur(m): 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2019
Tinubu b lik na me dem dey call Jagaban as far as say u dey my side u no get problm but if u turn again me weytin do Ambode go do u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by bluefilm: 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2019
stephleena:
Lol..Yobo and Taribo, thinking deeply within themselves.. If na human being mouth dey ooze this Kain odour..

Hahaha

I know no say woman fit dey very wicked like dis. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by MichealCephas: 10:42pm On Apr 01, 2019
Money is blind , if not Tinubu will have died in penury, see him head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by kareemkamil(m): 10:42pm On Apr 01, 2019
Omo, wish canne head b dis

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by PotatoSalad(m): 10:42pm On Apr 01, 2019
About the bullion vans, you see.... As i was saying
Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2019
Afonja r ugly
I dunno if is god DAT crate dem also

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by SaintLucia: 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2019
*Nothing Is Permanent In This Life*

*Whatsapp* killed *BBM

*Youtube* killed *DVD*

*Bluetooth* killed *Infrared*

*Xender* killed *Bluetooth*

*CDs* killed *Cassettes*

*Android* killed *Windows* phone

*Uber* killed *Yellow Cab*

*Phone* killed *Post Office*

*SMS* killed *Letter Writing*

*Email* killed *Fax*

*Civilization* killed *Culture*

*Computer* killed *Typewriter*

*E-card* killed *Hallmark Card*

*Maggi* killed *Dawa Dawa*

*Money* killed *True Love*

What else killed what again?

*Internet* killed *Library*

*Google* killed *Dictionary*

*Wikipedia* killed *Encyclopedia*

*APC* KILLED *PDP*

*Oloriegbe kill Saraki

*Tinubu* Killed Obasanjo*

*Oshobaba* Killed Secondus*

*Buhari* Killed Atiku*

*No condition is permanent in this world. Be humble.*

47 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2019
stephleena:
grin grin angry grin
Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by ipobarethieves: 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2019
lipsrsealed Oga talk quick and settle us NO TIME

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by Onyekachi419(f): 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2019
Tinubu be like guy u ugly pass me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Tinubu With Yobo & Taribo West by OmoManU: 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2019
The jagaban living his dreams respect sir haters can hate till eternity

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Punch Newspaper Vows To Address Buhari As Major-General / Buhari Garnered 697,532 votes In Imo APC Presidential Primary / Gunmen Who Burnt Uzodinma's House Killed 2 Security Aides (Graphic Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.