Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

{BREAKING NEWS} Nigeria Ranks Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / {BREAKING NEWS} Nigeria Ranks Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World (470 Views)

Nigeria Ranked Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World – Forbes / Nigerians Now 6th Most Miserable People In The World- Steve Hanke Report / Peace Corps Of Nigeria: Ranks, Salary & Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

{BREAKING NEWS} Nigeria Ranks Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World by MrLankeeee(m): 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2019
A report by Steve Hanke, an economist from John Hopkins University in Baltimore, United States, has listed Nigeria, Venezuela, Iran, Brazil and others among the first 10 miserable countries in the world with Nigeria assuming the sixth position.

According to the report, Venezuela was listed as the most miserable country in the world, saying: “Venezuela holds the inglorious title of the most miserable country in the world in 2018, as it did in 2017, 2016, and 2015.”

Reacting to the recent report, the main opposition party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), yesterday described Steve Hanke’s report as a vindication of its position all this while, adding that the country has sunk into a new low since President Muhammadu Buhari assumed power in 2015.

Iran took third in the ranking while Brazil made it to the fourth position. Turkey took fifth position as the giant of Africa, Nigeria, emerged sixth.
The Misery Index was calculated using economic indices, including unemployment, inflation and bank lending rates.

[b]SOURCE:[/b]https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/04/01/nigeria-ranks-sixth-most-miserable-country-in-the-world/
Re: {BREAKING NEWS} Nigeria Ranks Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 01, 2019
Na real miserable country. Miserable and stupid
Re: {BREAKING NEWS} Nigeria Ranks Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World by dollytino4real(f): 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2019
it is well, we are getting beta each passing day
Re: {BREAKING NEWS} Nigeria Ranks Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World by MrLankeeee(m): 9:07am On Apr 02, 2019
dollytino4real:
it is well, we are getting beta each passing day

Until Nigeria go be number 1 for the List before yours eyes go open abi?
Re: {BREAKING NEWS} Nigeria Ranks Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World by dollytino4real(f): 8:29pm On Apr 02, 2019
MrLankeeee:

Until Nigeria go be number 1 for the List before yours eyes go open abi?
say good tins about ur country
Re: {BREAKING NEWS} Nigeria Ranks Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World by MrLankeeee(m): 8:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
dollytino4real:
say good tins about ur country

Sorry, when i see the good things i will talk. Thank you.
Re: {BREAKING NEWS} Nigeria Ranks Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World by dollytino4real(f): 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2019
MrLankeeee:

Sorry, when i see the good things i will talk. Thank you.
say it and u will see it
Re: {BREAKING NEWS} Nigeria Ranks Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World by MrLankeeee(m): 10:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
dollytino4real:
say it and u will see it
I have been saying it, my father too, including my grandfather yet nothing has changed it is getting worse.

(1) (Reply)

Secret Facts You Should Know About Regina Daniels (exposed) / Nigerian Army Direct Short Service & Short Service 2019-APPLY NOW / KANO Corpers: Free Corpers Lodge (Christ Apostolic Church, CAC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.