Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Strictly Ijmb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Strictly Ijmb (10156 Views)

Ugently In Need Of IJMB Past Questions / Predegree And IJMB: Which Should I Choose / Facts About Ijmb (no Utme/200 Level) How To Register For Ijmb - Www.ijmbe.org.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly Ijmb by DrKlever(m): 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2010
Good people of nigeria. I heard about IJMB but i dont really know any thing concerning it. Please if you have any information about it relative to university admission you can drop it here to help the less informed ones.
Re: Strictly Ijmb by sammirano: 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2010
Yeah sure, Ijmb is a programme that runs for just a year by some certain schools. e.g unilorin, kwarapoly
Re: Strictly Ijmb by pholar(m): 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2010
m
Re: Strictly Ijmb by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 09, 2010
Kogipoly osara campus is the best for the programme. I think IJMB is mainly for you to have A level knowledge in order to perform well in JAMB and post JAMB cos institution now dont recognise it like b4 even the organiser(ABU) dont even accept it that much.
Re: Strictly Ijmb by jeleel1987: 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2010
IJMB means Interim Joint Matriculaion Board organised by Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. IJMB Programme is an A' Level Programme which is written once in a year and its valid for 5 years, that is, one can use the result to seek admission for five years. It is accepted in the Northern and North-Central Universities like Unilorin, Ahmadu Bello university, University of Jos, Federal University of Technology, Minna et al. One can use IJMB to gain admission into 200 level by obtaining Direct Entry from JAMB into any Universities of the person's choice.

In 2007, I wrote JAMB but unfortunately my result was withheld and I searched everywhere to obtain forms into any Universities but all to no avail. when I heard of IJMB, people say the programme was so difficult and people fail the programme easily but I say to them that I can pass it. I later on obtained the form at Ilorin and I did it for 8months. I read very well to make sure that I pass the Exam., fortunately I had 11points. I'm using this means to inform you people to go for IJMB if you are seeking for admission into any Nigeria University. It sharpens your brain and increase your level of assimilation. There is a particular centre in Ilorin where I can assure you that if you register in that Centre, you will surely pass and the way of teaching there is so different from other centres in Ilorin. I think Ilorin is the best centre where you can write IJMB and pass it. For more enquiries, Call 08066063085 for more details or mail me on jeleelolaniyi@yahoo.com.
Re: Strictly Ijmb by pholar(m): 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2010
Re: Strictly Ijmb by yetunde01(f): 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2010
jeleel1987:

IJMB means Interim Joint Matriculaion Board organised by Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. IJMB Programme is an A' Level Programme which is written once in a year and its valid for 5 years, that is, one can use the result to seek admission for five years. It is accepted in the Northern and North-Central Universities like Unilorin, Ahmadu Bello university, University of Jos, Federal University of Technology, Minna et al. One can use IJMB to gain admission into 200 level by obtaining Direct Entry from JAMB into any Universities of the person's choice.

In 2007, I wrote JAMB but unfortunately my result was withheld and I searched everywhere to obtain forms into any Universities but all to no avail. when I heard of IJMB, people say the programme was so difficult and people fail the programme easily but I say to them that I can pass it. I later on obtained the form at Ilorin and I did it for 8months. I read very well to make sure that I pass the Exam., fortunately I had 11points. I'm using this means to inform you people to go for IJMB if you are seeking for admission into any Nigeria University. It sharpens your brain and increase your level of assimilation. There is a particular centre in Ilorin where I can assure you that if you register in that Centre, you will surely pass and the way of teaching there is so different from other centres in Ilorin. I think Ilorin is the best centre where you can write IJMB and pass it. For more enquiries, Call 08066063085 for more details or mail me on jeleelolaniyi@yahoo.com.

I believe you.
Re: Strictly Ijmb by tunex23: 7:22am On Nov 03, 2010
I am a student of a.b.u zaria,i can tel u dat ijmb exam is very dificult 2 pass,if u hav conection here in zaria u can upgrade ur result points or process d result bt dat is very very dificult bt they do it coz i knw sum1 dat process d original result without writin d exam, he graduated last yr in unijos Medicine.i urge u guys 2 regista wit a good centa.
Re: Strictly Ijmb by adeinfinit(m): 9:30am On Jan 25, 2011
pls i will like to know if the IJMB form is still out
Re: Strictly Ijmb by DrAbana(m): 10:55am On Jan 25, 2011
All you need to do is to call me, i m a senior lecturer, i help

students in admission, just call me now for admission help b4 its too

late
Re: Strictly Ijmb by haruze: 4:37am On Jan 22, 2012
Ijmb admission list is out for 2011/2012.4mre dtails visit sbrsabu.org
Re: Strictly Ijmb by isoh(m): 11:16am On Jan 01, 2014
IJMB admission form for 2014/2015 is out....you can purchase your form now at Apex college of Advanced studies...#198 Taiwo road opposite MTN office Ilorin or call 08035812144. hurry now as lectures begins by January ending.
Re: Strictly Ijmb by isoh(m): 6:58am On Jul 07, 2014
You don't need to wait still next year for that university admission. Get a IJMB form today and find yourself in 200L via direct entry.

IJMB .....sure admission path to 200L.
visit: www.apexadvancedcollege.com or call 08035812144 for more information.

Re: Strictly Ijmb by Hopealive13: 8:17am On Jul 09, 2014
Do you know that the end of high school denotes the beginning of your journey down the road of your educational career?Are you the type that develops incessant headaches when having a thought of what step to take next? Are you among the numerous number of candidates that have been denied admission in countless number of time? Relent not your effort to achieve your next step (admission). Has it ever occurred to you that Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination(IJMBE) could be an unregrettable solution to your admission challenges?
Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination is an Advance level (A'level) program which offers direct entry to 200level in any desired choice of University along various course of study.
IJMBE is conducted by Ahmadu Bello University(ABU) Zaria. However,delegation of conduct has allowed several centers both private and public to participate and facilitate the success of the program. IJMBE has a duration of 2years in public centers while that of private centers is 9month intensive lectures. IJMBE syllabus encompass that of 100level and 200level syllabus used in universities.
Interested candidates are allowed to choose 3 subject of which they know best and that which is in line with the intended course of study. Towards the expiration of the program,there is always an examination(Final exam) whose result is compiled in point. The breakdown given as;
Grade A 5point.
Grade B 4point.
Grade C 3point.
Grade D 2point.
Grade E 1point.
Grade F 0point.
The maximum attainable point is totalled 16. Suppose a candidate has Chemistry, Physics and Biology as his/her combination, to attain 16point,the candidate must have;
Grade A in Chemistry (5point).
Grade A in Physics (5point).
Grade A in Biology (5point).
Total point (15point)+ 1 bonus point. Candidates without any trace of Grade F will be awarded a bonus of 1point for relentless hardwork.
For more info abt schools that accept the programme, fees and other necessary details pls contact: 08068940428 , 08189529845. You can also visit our website www.ijmbadmissions.org
Be part of our success story today and take part in this opportunity of a lifetime.......
Re: Strictly Ijmb by Doclight(m): 6:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
isoh: IJMB admission form for 2014/2015 is out....you can purchase your form now at Apex college of Advanced studies...#198 Taiwo road opposite MTN office Ilorin or call 08035812144. hurry now as lectures begins by January ending.
hmmmm tell me about it.
Re: Strictly Ijmb by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 08, 2014
DrKlever: Good people of nigeria. I heard about IJMB but i dont really know any thing concerning it. Please if you have any information about it relative to university admission you can drop it here to help the less informed ones.
Follow me @MrTemmyLee on twitter for explanation in DETAILS. Am an IJMB student.Kwara state coed
Re: Strictly Ijmb by isoh(m): 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2014
Doclight: hmmmm tell me about it.

I thought you want to do predegree..abi you want do ijmb too.....na everything you want do ni.

Small pikin wey for kul down ask adults the way out of admission obstacle instead waka dey form ITK for nairaland.

you never see nothing na wen u spend the next year for hux ur eye go open.

Ndara

1 Like

Re: Strictly Ijmb by Doclight(m): 11:55pm On Aug 09, 2014
isoh:

I thought you want to do predegree..abi you want do ijmb too.....na everything you want do ni.

Small pikin wey for kul down ask adults the way out of admission obstacle instead waka dey form ITK for nairaland.

Ndara
hahahahah isoh sorry 4 u.

I'm currently awaiting my admission list, i beat d cutoff. Haahahhahh.

Btw, i created a thread 4 us. Why are'nt u responding?
Mtcheeeeew ndara likewise

1 Like

Re: Strictly Ijmb by Doclight(m): 11:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
isoh:

Ndara
hahahahahahah. I want do ijmb too na........ E no go make sense?
Re: Strictly Ijmb by Doclight(m): 12:02am On Aug 10, 2014
isoh:

Ndara
and wat if i tell u dat i'm currently in a polytechnic. Smh.
Re: Strictly Ijmb by Doclight(m): 12:05am On Aug 10, 2014
isoh:

Ndara
dat i ask questions doesnt mean i need it. Ict u know is powerful, dere's no harm in knowing so as to pass knowledge.
I am an ictite myself. Dats wat i enjoy doing bosssssssssssss

one more thing, if u looking and judging from my posts. U'd miss it. U can also notice dat the topics dont correlate. Dats ict 4 u ijmb bosssssssssss
Re: Strictly Ijmb by isoh(m): 6:15am On Aug 10, 2014
Doclight: dat i ask questions doesnt mean i need it. Ict u know is powerful, dere's no harm in knowing so as to pass knowledge.
I am an ictite myself. Dats wat i enjoy doing bosssssssssssss

one more thing, if u looking and judging from my posts. U'd miss it. U can also notice dat the topics dont correlate. Dats ict 4 u ijmb bosssssssssss

No don't ask questions, you rather attack the truth. I still remember you vehemently and ignorantly saying Unical doesn't accept IJMB when they even used it as a criteria for this current DE admission.

Last bullet: Those ask to learn, keep and maintain an unbiased mindset.
Re: Strictly Ijmb by isoh(m): 7:11am On Aug 10, 2014
Good news to all aspiring candidates who do not
meet up with the requirements for admission into
any University in Nigeria(private University
inclusive), thinking the next logical option is applying
to a polytechnic or college of education or wait for
another UTME.
Do you know you can still gain admission into
200level come next year? Yes 200Level!
The alternative to admission into University without
UTME(Jamb) is the INTERIM JOINT
MATRICULATION BOARD EXAMINATION(IJMBE)
This program is an Advanced Level(A/Level)
course regulated and conducted by Ahmadu Bello
University Zaria. Applicants gain admission into 200
level in any of
Nigeria's private or public university that
accepts it as a criteria for admission. The program
is open for courses in Science/Engineering,Social
sciences, Arts and Humanities
The program (IJMBE) as articulated on page 4, item
2.2 of the JAMB brochure, runs for less than a year
during which candidates will receive lectures in
preparation for the final examination(coming up by
February 2015)
During the program you will be groomed
extensively on your subject combinations. The
subject combination is being determined by the
course you want to study in the University(as
applied to UTME). For instance, a student who
wants to study Law will offer Literature-In-English,
Government and Economics/ Business
administration.
The Requirements for the Program is a complete O/
Level Result (Max of 2 sittings) and 7 Passport
photographs.
Candidates with deficiency in Mathematics and
English Language can also apply as they will have
the opportunity of registering for any/both subjects.
With IJMBE, your University admission is
guaranteed simply because provisions has been
made for intensive and effective lectures coupled
with an environment that is conducive for learning.
For more info/ questions/private chat, you can
reach me on 08035812144 or log into
www.apexadvancedcollege.com

Re: Strictly Ijmb by Hopealive13: 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
Do you know that the end of high school denotes the beginning of your journey down the road of your educational career?Are you the type that develops incessant headaches when having a thought of what step to take next? Are you among the numerous number of candidates that have been denied admission in countless number of time?

IJMB is an A'level prog, it is run by Ahmadu Bello University in Zaria. It has an affliated centre in Ilorin. The prog is a sure way of proceeding into 200l in any university of ur choice without the hassles and the stress of UTME.

The prog last for only nine months.Deficiency in O’Level result is also not a problem as there are exams that can be enrolled for during the prog to complete it.

Please visit www.ijmbadmissions.org for more info or call 08068940428, 08189529845
Re: Strictly Ijmb by Doclight(m): 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
isoh:

No don't ask questions, you rather attack the truth. I still remember you vehemently and ignorantly saying Unical doesn't accept IJMB when they even used it as a criteria for this current DE admission.

Last bullet: Those ask to learn, keep and maintain an unbiased mindset.
about d unical stuff i dont say what i dont know, i may b probably outdated bt dat used to be it, i may b outdated dats why i seek info to get updated, bt instead u go wild and start raining e-abuses on i? Smh
Re: Strictly Ijmb by igstars(f): 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2014
[quote
author=Hemmysheg] Follow me @MrTemmyLee on twitter for explanation in
DETAILS. Am an IJMB student.Kwara state coed[/quote]

hello.
am doin IJMB at a public centre in my state, its a 1 yr programme over here.
problem is time is almost up and we are so far behind....
so pls cn any IJMB student be kind enough to share wat dy r doin, lessons etc.....
lyk jamb prep threads....
any help would be greatly appreciated.....
Re: Strictly Ijmb by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
igstars:

hello.
am doin IJMB at a public centre in my state, its a 1 yr programme over here.
problem is time is almost up and we are so far behind....
so pls cn any IJMB student be kind enough to share wat dy r doin, lessons etc.....
lyk jamb prep threads....
any help would be greatly appreciated.....
we can talk better on twitter @temmyiam..Dont mail me again pls.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Medical School Pictures / Transferring From One Nigerian Federal University To Another. / Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.