Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Urgent Need, Please Read And Pass On - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Need, Please Read And Pass On (683 Views)

I Got A Job Interview Alert But... "Please Read" / Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. / Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Need, Please Read And Pass On by Nreebge: 9:45pm On Apr 01, 2019
Dear nairaland forum ,it's a new month and will be a good for us all especially my very self. It's not easy in Nigeria to carry on without one having a good source of income. Singles complains not to talk married people which am part and parcel, but i remember this is Nigeria and am lucky to be here on nairaland. Gentlemen and ladies here please i need a job but the only option or clause is that it must be a Saturday free day job. Am humble, honest and most of all responsive to duty. I have B.Ed Accounting and M.Ed Administration and Planning. WhatsApp me on 09062201528 thanks and remain blessed. Waiting ooh
Re: Urgent Need, Please Read And Pass On by Nreebge: 3:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
Please somebody should help me out ,tired of searching for job and sending CV with no feedback .
Re: Urgent Need, Please Read And Pass On by olawooro: 4:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
You want only Saturday job? And you said you're tired of sending cv without any feedback. Which means you're currently unemployed. What are you doing during the week then?
Just tell us you are looking for side hustle.
Re: Urgent Need, Please Read And Pass On by mattsvibes: 4:36pm On Apr 08, 2019
I Need A Job Monday To Friday
Re: Urgent Need, Please Read And Pass On by Makschinchin: 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
Nreebge:
Dear nairaland forum ,it's a new month and will be a good for us all especially my very self. It's not easy in Nigeria to carry on without one having a good source of income. Singles complains not to talk married people which am part and parcel, but i remember this is Nigeria and am lucky to be here on nairaland. Gentlemen and ladies here please i need a job but the only option or clause is that it must be a Saturday free day job. Am humble, honest and most of all responsive to duty. I have B.Ed Accounting and M.Ed Administration and Planning. WhatsApp me on 09062201528 thanks and remain blessed. Waiting ooh

May God see you through..

One thing I have to offer you is this,

Start this side hustle today, buy Mtn and Glo data at cheaper rates and resell for profit. It's a business you can run from home or anywhere as far as you have a working internet and means of reaching your customers.

Visit below for more:

https://www.nairaland.com/5102082/side-hustle-buy-mtn-glo

You can pass it on to someone else if you aren't interested..

Thank you

olawooro:
You want only Saturday job? And you said you're tired of sending cv without any feedback. Which means you're currently unemployed. What are you doing during the week then?
Just tell us you are looking for side hustle.

He said 'it must be a Saturday free day job,' he didn't say he wants only Saturday job as you mentioned

1 Like

Re: Urgent Need, Please Read And Pass On by Nreebge: 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2019
Still searching no job yet and am still open to resume immediately. Thanks and God bless you
Re: Urgent Need, Please Read And Pass On by Tizzyreal: 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
Earn $1000/month when you join this program
https://publishers.propellerads.com/#/pub/auth/signUp?refId=ZzeW

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Aaua Recruitment / Job Application For Admin Role In A Reputable Auto Garage / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.