Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Leo Mezie N3 Million Naira For His Treatment - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Leo Mezie N3 Million Naira For His Treatment (34959 Views)

Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives His Wife ₦55M As Birthday Present / Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives Back Tithes, Offering To Nigerians, Donates N300M / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N500k To Members Wgo Dropped 50 As Offering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Leo Mezie N3 Million Naira For His Treatment by assasinscreed: 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2019
tyyicytgct
Re: Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Leo Mezie N3 Million Naira For His Treatment by isahsalee: 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2019
Publicity stunt i guess!
Re: Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Leo Mezie N3 Million Naira For His Treatment by Sicilyjoe: 12:23pm On Apr 02, 2019

Am interested, how do I sub ?
Re: Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Leo Mezie N3 Million Naira For His Treatment by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2019
Whatever happened to cash transfer,pastors and churches don dey compete with Hushpuppi and mopha dey show off and slay for the gram

1 Like

Re: Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Leo Mezie N3 Million Naira For His Treatment by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 02, 2019
RolyRoly:

It's because of doubling Thomas like you and to encourage other men of God to do the same as he is giving to the needy.
shut up!!!!! dumb ass. MUST it BE public. I know of countless pastors that have given millions via bank transfer without any knowing. All these are DONE TO gain popularity. ITS a Pity charity is now business in the body of Christ.
Re: Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Leo Mezie N3 Million Naira For His Treatment by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2019
RolyRoly:

It's because of doubling Thomas like you and to encourage other men of God to do the same as he is giving to the needy.
shut up!!!!! dumb ass. MUST it BE public?. I know of countless pastors that have given millions via bank transfer without any knowing. All these are DONE TO gain popularity and members.ITS a Pity charity is now business in the body of Christ.
Re: Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Leo Mezie N3 Million Naira For His Treatment by DonBenny77(m): 12:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
germanized:
But why does he like presenting his cash gifts like this? What happened to giving cheques or making transfers nitori olorun? undecided

If you want to help someone and publicize it, fine! But this seems too desperate a move. Only God knows the true pastors in our generation. Go to their Churches and see the lack of depth and bible knowledge in their messages.

Isaiah 60:2.

It is the best oh, if he does cheques or transfers nigerians go still complain say na scam.

So I think its better this way as them give you you carry your cash wakka, no story story.

3 million ngn live.......

Even though we all know its for publicty cos I no sabi that pastor until he dash stephanie 2m, so na market e dey sell
Re: Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Leo Mezie N3 Million Naira For His Treatment by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2019
cheesy cheesy This man that is fond of piling bundles of money on people's hands as if they were logs of woods. Same thing he did to Stephanie,the churlish mademoiselle that videod Success. cool
Re: Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Leo Mezie N3 Million Naira For His Treatment by AngelicBeing: 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2019
sad
Re: Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Leo Mezie N3 Million Naira For His Treatment by Jimbadly: 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2019
I thought that Leo Mezie fully recovered from this illness about 2 years ago.

And why did the prophet not heal this man instead he's giving him money for medical treatment.
Re: Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Leo Mezie N3 Million Naira For His Treatment by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 02, 2019
CHRISTIANITY has been buried finally by those who are supposed to protect it
Re: Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Leo Mezie N3 Million Naira For His Treatment by Tobechuckwu(m): 1:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
In as much dat it's a good thing, but I've never seen him giving his church members such huge amount of money. These people he's giving money to are not his church members nd showcasing it.
I believe in Christianity as a pastor, ur help should go to ur sheep first before outsiders.
Give ur church members dis huge amount of money nd showcase it, I'm okay with it bcuz he's ur dedicated member.
Bible says " Do good to all men especially does of the household of christ".Ur church members are ur children, do this to dem nd showcase to show you are a good leader.
Re: Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Leo Mezie N3 Million Naira For His Treatment by Adakintroy: 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2019
This one is just reeling money out as publicity stunt.

Come to mercy land here in worry and his workers will tell you he has not paid them for a while or the money is just peanuts
Re: Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Leo Mezie N3 Million Naira For His Treatment by SamOyovwi: 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2019
Mr I too know. Jesus did good and everyone saw it and he also did some in secret. Go and read your Bible very well
Uyi168:
Is he doing it to please humans or following Jesus' instructions in Matthew 6
Re: Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Leo Mezie N3 Million Naira For His Treatment by bizzibodi(m): 2:12pm On Apr 02, 2019
Why give him money?is he lacking money?why not place hand on his groin & heal him with d power of Jesus......I see KOK d occultist there also.
Re: Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Leo Mezie N3 Million Naira For His Treatment by imam07: 2:23pm On Apr 02, 2019
germanized:
But why does he like presenting his cash gifts like this? What happened to giving cheques or making transfers nitori olorun? undecided

If you want to help someone and publicize it, fine! But this seems too desperate a move. Only God knows the true pastors in our generation. Go to their Churches and see the lack of depth and bible knowledge in their messages.

no how no how u go see man go complain unnecessarily. Even if someone does good thing. If u can't help just keep quiet.
Re: Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Leo Mezie N3 Million Naira For His Treatment by MosayA: 2:24pm On Apr 02, 2019
germanized:

For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth,
And deep darkness the people;
But the Lord will arise over you,
Re: Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Leo Mezie N3 Million Naira For His Treatment by Daviddson(m): 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2019
RolyRoly:
Senior Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin is the General overseer of Christ Mercy Land and Deliverance Ministry situated in Warri, Delta State, Nigeria.

Who some people referred to as the cheerful giver on this special Sunday 31st of March 2019, celebrated his child dedication..... present where top Nollywood Actors and actresses like Kanoyo O kanayo,Segun Arinze,Nkem owoh , Emeka Rollas The president of National actors guide of Nigeria,to whom the man of God presented the sum of 3million naira to support with the treatment of a Ailing Nollywood Actor Leo Mezie who has been down with a severe kidney failure, he has been on many social media soliciting for help in order to go for treatment....

In return the nollywood actors thank the man of God and pleaded with him to pray for the Nollywood actors across the nation to destroy the curse of untimely deaths and incurable sickness in their lives...

What more do we expect from a man of God
https://www.facebook.com/993704570692838/posts/2428123497250931/?app=fbl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tdp5_jq2q1Q
Good gesture, but this is simply a show business.
Re: Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Leo Mezie N3 Million Naira For His Treatment by ebuclassic18(m): 3:04pm On Apr 02, 2019
The guy wit the money is not leo
Re: Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Leo Mezie N3 Million Naira For His Treatment by eendy(f): 3:15pm On Apr 02, 2019
what happened to the actresses buying cars and houses everyday ... cant they help too.
Re: Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Leo Mezie N3 Million Naira For His Treatment by papoose321: 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2019
Alfa Lukua is next
Re: Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Leo Mezie N3 Million Naira For His Treatment by onos1979(f): 4:05pm On Apr 02, 2019
make una dey drink panadol for another man headache.
Re: Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Leo Mezie N3 Million Naira For His Treatment by Reelmii: 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2019
I hope that money is genuine. I no dey believe all this free givers
Re: Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Leo Mezie N3 Million Naira For His Treatment by Theophinio(m): 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
Excellent work by the Prophet himself Man of God leading by example
Re: Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Leo Mezie N3 Million Naira For His Treatment by bigjohn100(m): 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
germanized:

You give Na problem, u no give, Na problem.....How cN our lives get better when we are filled with finding faults, wat has your pastor don to humanity. Everyone has a reason for doing things. And u av no right to judge a man
Re: Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Leo Mezie N3 Million Naira For His Treatment by mechanics(m): 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2019
Wow, he's a cheerful giver, he was the one that just gave the lady who made Success popular some amount of money o, God will surely replenish him.
Re: Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Leo Mezie N3 Million Naira For His Treatment by jefff455: 7:09pm On Apr 02, 2019

1 Like

Re: Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Leo Mezie N3 Million Naira For His Treatment by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:59pm On Apr 02, 2019
Baddiezz:
And who told you I'm a doubting Thomas.

By their comments,we shall know them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Tim Omotoso Sexually Molests Church Members In South Africa / What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman / Pastor Bassam Adranly: 'My Ecounter With Jesus That Led Me To Repent'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.