Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,332 members, 7,780,868 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:17 AM

Wife Gets Angry If I Don't Ask For Sex 3 Days In A Row - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Gets Angry If I Don't Ask For Sex 3 Days In A Row (6188 Views)

Why Do Ladies Get Angry If You Deny Them Sex? / Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything / She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Gets Angry If I Don't Ask For Sex 3 Days In A Row by Jogunomi1: 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2019
Once I'm not happy, I won't ask for sex even when my wife is not the source of my unhappiness. But if I don't make a move 3 days in a row, she would start quarreling with me and everything. She won't ask for it but start fighting me unnecessarily.

Once I'm not happy as a result of business problem or any other thing that makes me sad, I won't touch her until I become happy again.

So, how can one satisfy a wife when one is not in the mood? Note that she doesn't want anything except the real DEAL. If I try mere play, she would insist on the main thing.

And times when I was in the mood and she wasn't in the mood, I simply mast*******

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Gets Angry If I Don't Ask For Sex 3 Days In A Row by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
Leeme wait for my elders

4 Likes

Re: Wife Gets Angry If I Don't Ask For Sex 3 Days In A Row by LuciferYaweh: 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2019
All women are like this. They love pretending not to like sex but just ignore them for a week and all hell will be let loose.

They think sex, breathe sex & live for sex.

You are even lucky your wife has not yet started cheating. If you know what's good for you, start fvcking her like a dog now. Turn it to your second job.

That's why I always say if your wife / gf can go 2 weeks without complaining, she is cheating.

Argue with your yeast infection.

*spits angry

40 Likes

Re: Wife Gets Angry If I Don't Ask For Sex 3 Days In A Row by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2019
is it not your responsibility to service your wife anyway basically..she is making sure that you are still attracted to her and not looking elsewhere hence the fighting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Gets Angry If I Don't Ask For Sex 3 Days In A Row by Abaje195(m): 10:39pm On Apr 01, 2019
married n still mast**** hehehe... Ma find chair wait 4 elders sha

10 Likes

Re: Wife Gets Angry If I Don't Ask For Sex 3 Days In A Row by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2019
Equip her with sexual gadgets to keep her busy when you are not in the mood. Yes — she should also learn to masturbate just like you do. Abeg don't kill yourself.
Re: Wife Gets Angry If I Don't Ask For Sex 3 Days In A Row by gaby(m): 10:50pm On Apr 01, 2019
Why won't your wife get angry when you don't touch her for three days straight.

Do you ignore your car for those three days as well?

That's cheating na..you need to keep warming and oiling the engine to avoid friction and a potential knock..

7 Likes

Re: Wife Gets Angry If I Don't Ask For Sex 3 Days In A Row by ImaIma1(f): 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2019
So if business is slow for 2months, you will halt on sex until everything picks up? How does that sound to you?

4 Likes

Re: Wife Gets Angry If I Don't Ask For Sex 3 Days In A Row by Jogunomi1: 11:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
ImaIma1:
So if business is slow for 2months, you will halt on sex until everything picks up? How does that sound to you?

My sis, depression can kill appetite easily na.

7 Likes

Re: Wife Gets Angry If I Don't Ask For Sex 3 Days In A Row by ouzo1(m): 11:20pm On Apr 01, 2019
Oga weda mood or not, try to change engine oil from time to time to avoid stories that touch
Re: Wife Gets Angry If I Don't Ask For Sex 3 Days In A Row by ImaIma1(f): 11:24pm On Apr 01, 2019
Jogunomi1:

My sis, depression can kill appetite easily na.

This is what they accuse women of...not being in the mood. A man will use it as an excuse to look outside for satisfaction and everyone will even blame the wife.

So the question is, if your wife happens to look outside, will you pardon her?
Re: Wife Gets Angry If I Don't Ask For Sex 3 Days In A Row by Oluromantic: 11:26pm On Apr 01, 2019
ImaIma1:

Stop following the bandwagon...think outside the box. The same way it takes a man to buy you gifts, take you out and pampers you before you start getting wet again. So it is for men. If you are still of the thought that men are rocks, then you are a small child

10 Likes

Re: Wife Gets Angry If I Don't Ask For Sex 3 Days In A Row by ImaIma1(f): 11:43pm On Apr 01, 2019
Oluromantic:

Stop following the bandwagon...think outside the box. The same way it takes a man to buy you gifts, take you out and pampers you before you start getting wet again. So it is for men. If you are still of the thought that men are rocks, then you are a small child

What bandwagon? Buy gifts... get wet. You must have quoted the wrong person because a person with a sound mind and who should be mature would not have so much assumptions in one post.
Re: Wife Gets Angry If I Don't Ask For Sex 3 Days In A Row by Oluromantic: 11:47pm On Apr 01, 2019
ImaIma1:

What bandwagon? Buy gifts... get wet. You must have quoted the wrong person because a person with a sound mind and who should be mature would not have so much assumptions in one post.

You don't even recognize assumptions from facts. This isnt about a quote argument. Its fact whether u agree with it or not.

8 Likes

Re: Wife Gets Angry If I Don't Ask For Sex 3 Days In A Row by ImaIma1(f): 11:55pm On Apr 01, 2019
Oluromantic:

You don't even recognize assumptions from facts. This isnt about a quote argument. Its fact whether u agree with it or not.

What facts did you give in relation to what you quoted? See my statement below:

You just commented with preconceived notions, a mindset... without reason and with unfounded assumptions. What has your comment got to do with my statement?

1 Like

Re: Wife Gets Angry If I Don't Ask For Sex 3 Days In A Row by femi4: 7:17am On Apr 02, 2019
Jogunomi1:
Once I'm not happy, I won't ask for sex even when my wife is not the source of my unhappiness. But if I don't make a move 3 days in a row, she would start quarreling with me and everything. She won't ask for it but start fighting me unnecessarily.

Once I'm not happy as a result of business problem or any other thing that makes me sad, I won't touch her until I become happy again.

So, how can one satisfy a wife when one is not in the mood? Note that she doesn't want anything except the real DEAL. If I try mere play, she would insist on the main thing.

And times when I was in the mood and she wasn't in the mood, I simply mast*******
Stop carrying your work/biz issues home. Drop them at the door footmat before entering your home and pick them up the next morning from there when going out.

If you lose your home, that same biz will suffer more

7 Likes

Re: Wife Gets Angry If I Don't Ask For Sex 3 Days In A Row by partnerbizz4: 7:26am On Apr 02, 2019
I smell fb

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.

Re: Wife Gets Angry If I Don't Ask For Sex 3 Days In A Row by uthlaw: 8:01am On Apr 02, 2019
this marriage of a thing is just to overrated,na by force to have sex after a streesful and hectic day!
Re: Wife Gets Angry If I Don't Ask For Sex 3 Days In A Row by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 02, 2019
ImaIma1:

everyday is ok by you since you're a sex object
Re: Wife Gets Angry If I Don't Ask For Sex 3 Days In A Row by Foodforthought: 8:25am On Apr 02, 2019
How can I have sex every three days ? You want to kill me? What job does your wife do?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Gets Angry If I Don't Ask For Sex 3 Days In A Row by Foodforthought: 8:27am On Apr 02, 2019
bamidelee:
Stop bashing her for her comment. Na her opinion she drop. You drop yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Gets Angry If I Don't Ask For Sex 3 Days In A Row by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 02, 2019
Foodforthought:

Stop bashing her for her comment. Na her opinion she drop. You drop yours.
how is she to you?
pls hug transformer and the rest is history

1 Like

Re: Wife Gets Angry If I Don't Ask For Sex 3 Days In A Row by ImaIma1(f): 8:47am On Apr 02, 2019
bamidelee:

Can you at least try to respond with objectivity and intelligence? Just try...even if it isn't something that comes naturally.

I even said 2months. So a woman who complains after two months is a sex object?Guy try to use the brain that God gave you and put aside your prejudice towards women.

1 Like

Re: Wife Gets Angry If I Don't Ask For Sex 3 Days In A Row by aanuoluwami14(f): 8:50am On Apr 02, 2019
gaby:
Why won't your wife get angry when you don't touch her for three days straight.

Do you ignore your car for those three days as well?

That's cheating na..you need to keep warming and oiling the engine to avoid friction and a potential knock..

God bless you jare grin. Haba, pity the woman now, she has told you what she doesn't like. One man's food is another man's poison undecided
Re: Wife Gets Angry If I Don't Ask For Sex 3 Days In A Row by MarianaTrench: 9:14am On Apr 02, 2019
You have no right to abandon your duty post just because business is not going well angry

1 Like

Re: Wife Gets Angry If I Don't Ask For Sex 3 Days In A Row by Foodforthought: 9:33am On Apr 02, 2019
bamidelee:
how is she to you? pls hug transformer and the rest is history
You are still a child.

1 Like

Re: Wife Gets Angry If I Don't Ask For Sex 3 Days In A Row by Uyi168: 9:41am On Apr 02, 2019
LuciferYaweh:
All women are like this. They love pretending not to like sex but just ignore them for a week and all hell will be let loose.

You are even lucky your wife has not yet started cheating. If you know what's good for you, start fvcking her like a dog now. Turn it to your second job.

That's why I always say if your wife / gf can go 2 weeks without complaining, she is cheating.

*spits angry
Guy, u nor well aswear...

Re: Wife Gets Angry If I Don't Ask For Sex 3 Days In A Row by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 02, 2019
You better comply with her.She is right to complain about you denying her sex.Your body is hers now .
Re: Wife Gets Angry If I Don't Ask For Sex 3 Days In A Row by ImaIma1(f): 9:50am On Apr 02, 2019
vingeophysicist:
You better comply with her.She is right to complain about you denying her sex.Your body is hers now .

Some children on this thread do not understand that with marriage, your body is no longer exclusively yours.
Re: Wife Gets Angry If I Don't Ask For Sex 3 Days In A Row by asperdons(m): 9:52am On Apr 02, 2019
MarianaTrench:
You have no right to abandon your duty post just because business is not going well angry
[color=#000099][/color]
Wch duty post who assigned the duty to him in the first place. So sex now has become the only marital duty, come on guys there's more to marriage than sex. The wife should at least help boast the man's mood that's her duty.

1 Like

Re: Wife Gets Angry If I Don't Ask For Sex 3 Days In A Row by oyatz(m): 10:30am On Apr 02, 2019
Not all women like sex like that but if you marry an average happening young lady (21-25yrs) and she is not working or she is self employed, you will need extra energy and time for sex.

LuciferYaweh:

*spits angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Force Someone Into Sex? My Heart Is Bleeding (pictures) / Video Of Lesbian Girls Having Fun And Twerking Inside Room Goes Viral / Did I say anything bad jim Iyke Just Insulted My Mom And Blocked Me(pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.