Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow (21827 Views)

Nigerian Woman Arrested In Italy For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' / Nurse Who Trafficked Sex Victims With 'Juju' Has Her Jail Term Increased. Photos / Man In Jalingo Throws Baby In A Well With Juju In Order To Win Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow by EmagNig(m): 5:14am On Apr 02, 2019
A widow's world has just been overturned as reports have it her landlady allegedly killed her husband with juju before fleeing.

The widow identified as Bose Oladele, who resides at 16 Adekoya Street in Ojo Local Government Area of Lagos State, alleged that the landlady of their house and her daughters murdered her husband, Idowu Oladele, over the weekend.

The fleeing landlady, Fausat Ibrahim, was alleged to have hit the deceased with a charm on his chest, causing him to slump and died moments before being rushed to the hospital, Vanguard reports.

Late Oladele’s widow, Bose, who narrated in tears how her husband was allegedly killed, stated that trouble started after she and her late husband returned from a party at about 9 pm on Saturday.

She stated that they left the cooler which was used to take food to the party, at their door step, with the intention to wash them next day.

According to her:

”barely had we settled down than we heard bangs on the door. When my husband opened the door, he found our landlady and her two children, Awwal and Zainab.“The landlady asked why we put our property at our doorstep, that every part of the compound belongs to her.

While my husband tried to reply, her son, Awwal, hit him on his head.

As he turned to face Awwal, the landlady used a charm to hit my husband on his chest.  He (husband) started jerking and after some minutes, he
fell and died.”

Other tenants in the compound said the fleeing suspect had threatened severally to kill the deceased.

According to a tenant, who spoke on the condition of anonymity:

“She has been threatening to take his life on several occasions. In fact, just some days ago, the landlady told Idowu that she would kill him very soon, because he was daring her in that compound.”

https://lailasnews.com/how-landlady-killed-my-husband-with-juju-widow/

lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow by lawaljuliuss(m): 5:19am On Apr 02, 2019
fables

3 Likes

Re: How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow by harkandey(m): 5:21am On Apr 02, 2019
hmm, wicked landlady, why she's now fleeing, her juju don't give her confidence to Wait for police?

18 Likes

Re: How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow by ipobarethieves: 5:46am On Apr 02, 2019
l'abe orun. Nkan nbe oo

2 Likes

Re: How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow by ojun50(m): 6:05am On Apr 02, 2019
Any house wey landlady thy control ask wetin happen to the husband first befor u rent that house,

48 Likes

Re: How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:14am On Apr 02, 2019
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow by RemiTinubu(f): 11:14am On Apr 02, 2019
unfortunately you need more than that to prove your case in the court of law

juju is not recognised in the constitution

6 Likes

Re: How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow by Sirjohn84(m): 11:14am On Apr 02, 2019
MORE TO THIS STORY THAN WHAT WE ARE READING HERE

4 Likes

Re: How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow by Phygo(m): 11:14am On Apr 02, 2019
West and charms

4 Likes

Re: How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow by nabegibeg: 11:14am On Apr 02, 2019
EmagNig:
A widow's world has just been overturned as reports have it her landlady allegedly killed her husband with juju before fleeing.

The widow identified as Bose Oladele, who resides at 16 Adekoya Street in Ojo Local Government Area of Lagos State, alleged that the landlady of their house and her daughters murdered her husband, Idowu Oladele, over the weekend.

The fleeing landlady, Fausat Ibrahim, was alleged to have hit the deceased with a charm on his chest, causing him to slump and died moments before being rushed to the hospital, Vanguard reports.

Late Oladele’s widow, Bose, who narrated in tears how her husband was allegedly killed, stated that trouble started after she and her late husband returned from a party at about 9 pm on Saturday.

She stated that they left the cooler which was used to take food to the party, at their door step, with the intention to wash them next day.

According to her:

”barely had we settled down than we heard bangs on the door. When my husband opened the door, he found our landlady and her two children, Awwal and Zainab.“The landlady asked why we put our property at our doorstep, that every part of the compound belongs to her.

While my husband tried to reply, her son, Awwal, hit him on his head.

As he turned to face Awwal, the landlady used a charm to hit my husband on his chest.  He (husband) started jerking and after some minutes, he
fell and died.”

Other tenants in the compound said the fleeing suspect had threatened severally to kill the deceased.

According to a tenant, who spoke on the condition of anonymity:

“She has been threatening to take his life on several occasions. In fact, just some days ago, the landlady told Idowu that she would kill him very soon, because he was daring her in that compound.”

https://lailasnews.com/how-landlady-killed-my-husband-with-juju-widow/

lalasticlala

Story has neither head nor tail

incoherent and senseless story

4 Likes

Re: How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow by Apination(m): 11:14am On Apr 02, 2019
Those saying Juju is not recognized by the court, ATR is recognized by it. When the stupid idiot is found, she should be given a life sentence along with her children who are accomplices undecided

1 Like

Re: How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow by Mutecgold92(m): 11:15am On Apr 02, 2019
K
Re: How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow by Lloydthesaint: 11:15am On Apr 02, 2019
Do your own juju and kill your landlady too na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow by Sirjohn84(m): 11:15am On Apr 02, 2019
FEAR JUJU FROM THE WEST...
Re: How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow by HaryoBamex(m): 11:16am On Apr 02, 2019
That's why it's good to have your own house...

No landlord or landlady wahala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 02, 2019
Sirjohn84:
MORE TO THIS STORY THAN WHAT WE ARE READING HERE
I agree undecided

5 Likes

Re: How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow by omoteacher(m): 11:20am On Apr 02, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

There is more to the story. Sorry widow, I pray you[s][/s]get justice.
Re: How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow by twosquare(m): 11:20am On Apr 02, 2019
I'm not a fan of apartments where in you stay with the landlord or landlady in the same compound.

2 Likes

Re: How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow by jamezman(m): 11:20am On Apr 02, 2019
Since morning 98℅ of all the news making FP are all bad including that one that said buhari travelled to Senegal cause laslas the man go disgrace Nigeria and Nigerians expect those apocalyptic Zombies..

5 Likes

Re: How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow by DawatNama(m): 11:20am On Apr 02, 2019
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow by ChristyB(f): 11:21am On Apr 02, 2019
Hmmmmmmm
Na wa ooo
Re: How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow by Factfinder1(m): 11:22am On Apr 02, 2019
Sad
Re: How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow by Ayoswit(f): 11:22am On Apr 02, 2019
K
Re: How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 11:24am On Apr 02, 2019
Bad
Re: How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow by Distinctnoble89(m): 11:24am On Apr 02, 2019
HaryoBamex:
That's why it's good to have your own house...

No landlord or landlady wahala
we all pray and work towards that,buh before then one would rent an apartment to stay I mean if only love exist between the so called landlady and her tenant this would not have happend sir

1 Like

Re: How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow by ladykolly(f): 11:24am On Apr 02, 2019
Fear landladies especially the ones that get jealous so quick.
Some of them aren't a happy one.
Re: How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow by Miracle4Sure: 11:27am On Apr 02, 2019
Hmm
Re: How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow by victorazyvictor(m): 11:28am On Apr 02, 2019
Na them
Re: How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow by Citizen99: 11:28am On Apr 02, 2019
this your odds does not add up...ODDS 10.75*16*8.7=1496.4
If you multiply with your purported stake of #3,000, you should win #4,489,200.00 (without bonus)...
this clearly shows that you are a SCAMMER
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow by Chettaburo(m): 11:29am On Apr 02, 2019
why he still they stay where he is not wanted

1 Like

Re: How Landlady Killed My Husband With Juju - Widow by AmazingELixir: 11:30am On Apr 02, 2019
shocked shocked

Lagos state where you have the highest number of landladies most of them alahajas that have successfully killed their husbands to take possession of their property.

Very fetish and wicked set of people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity / Photos Of Cute Baby Abandoned In The Bush / Ugandan Maid Jailed For 4 Years For Feeding Her Boss' Baby With Urine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.