Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,539 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo (51596 Views)

Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Atiku & Tinubu / Cows Take Over Ondo Streets Despite Ban On Open Grazing By Governor Akeredolu / Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by Naajjii: 8:45am On Apr 02, 2019
Taway:

Then you can equally pull off your clothes and shoes, put on animal skin or hides and go about your business. By this way you prove to modernity that you love and still keep to the ancient ways. Otherwise, you are fooling yourself and encouraging your tribe to remain backwards in this 21st Century. Be wise.
Then go and talk to your Ogogoro drinking people in the village to modernise and also tell you people stealing ladies panties and bra to modernise. Or you think that's modern life as well ?

1 Like

Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by Naajjii: 8:48am On Apr 02, 2019
Athena4:
Abeg shut up you demon spawn. Your tribalism don dey show. Go and teach your own people morals first.
Btwn stealing panties and slicing living, breathing people like suya... which one worse pass? Demons in human flesh.
Lol so you are accepting ritualism as a way of life and modernisation right? My tribalism and yours which one show pass?

1 Like

Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by noisy45(m): 8:48am On Apr 02, 2019
When the president is a cow don't be surprised they are Buhari's cows
Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by obailala(m): 8:49am On Apr 02, 2019
NairaMedia:
[url][/url]Moment second set of Nigeria citizens, Cow takes over the entrance of Aso Rock.

Photo shared by Reno Omokri, he wrote:

This photo of cows taking over the gate of @AsoRock @NgrPresident Villa is a summary of what @MBuhari has done to Nigeria. Promoting the interests of cows over humans to the extent that his spokesman, @FemAdesina, said 'giving land for ranching is better than death'

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/cows-take-over-gate-presidential-villa.html
Reno once again appealing to his fellow pained and deluded followers with his usual poo... Buhari according to Reno and co is the one who invented cows walking on the streets in Nigeria....
Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by Athena4: 8:51am On Apr 02, 2019
Naajjii:

Lol so you are accepting ritualism as a way of life and modernisation right? My tribalism and yours which one show pass?
Jeez.. you're fûcking dense. As in talking to you is like talking to a cow.Even cows would have a little bit of sense.

1 Like

Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by Naajjii: 8:56am On Apr 02, 2019
Athena4:
Jeez.. you're fûcking dense. As in talking to you is like talking to a cow.Even cows would have a little bit of sense.
Atleast cow is smarter than you Pig.

1 Like

Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by obailala(m): 9:00am On Apr 02, 2019
kingjudecy:

Amokiri and his co-travellers are all spent scums.
His ridiculous mentality has blinded his sense of reasoning long after he lost out in this administration.
Herders have always been transiting thus same route since time immemorial and there's nothing new about it.
Putting up this photo really exposes how pained, miserable and frustrated Reno Omokiri has been.
Deep emotions can ruin the reasoning of even the most educated and enlightened people and turn them to retarrds... I've learnt a new one today, cows started walking on roads in Nigeria only since 2015 after buhari became president.
Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by XaintJoel20: 9:08am On Apr 02, 2019
Naajjii:
Grazing and cattle movement is something natural it is a culture and has been in existence right from the start of humanity. Now you want modernisation which is something that came later to erase this natural way of life? How possible?

You are demented.
Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by backnbeta(f): 9:12am On Apr 02, 2019
Naajjii:
Grazing and cattle movement is something natural it is a culture and has been in existence right from the start of humanity. Now you want modernisation which is something that came later to erase this natural way of life? How possible?
Funny you! There was a time open defecation was part of human culture, why did our forefathers allow different stages of modern toilets to erase this natural way of life?

1 Like

Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by dheilaw1(m): 9:16am On Apr 02, 2019
okosodo:
nigeria will regret this
you and your family alone will regret
Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by gosmoney(m): 9:19am On Apr 02, 2019
Texman21:
if you believe this then you are the cow there badly done photoshop
prove it
Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by Naajjii: 9:24am On Apr 02, 2019
backnbeta:

Funny you! There was a time open defecation was part of human culture, why did our forefathers allow different stages of modern toilets to erase this natural way of life?
How about you go talk to your brothers stealing panties and bra for rituals before coming to talk on cattle rearers. Or you think what they are doing is modern right? I think that will be a good place to start.

1 Like

Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by psucc(m): 9:28am On Apr 02, 2019
Reno, Those cows are on courtesy visit to the president to congratulate him on his reelection.
Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by lilianofentse(f): 9:32am On Apr 02, 2019
MrPENIS:
See what Freebasics has caused
. Not freebasics i see a man watching over people. I just don't get it
Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by orisa37: 9:34am On Apr 02, 2019
As at now, Nigeria is the 5th most miserable Country in the Universe.
Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by correctyourself(m): 9:37am On Apr 02, 2019
Could it be the cows went to pay homage? grin
Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by Naajjii: 9:40am On Apr 02, 2019
XaintJoel20:

You are demented.
Just as you are mentality disabled right?
Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by MiosheEmpire1(m): 9:48am On Apr 02, 2019
This pix is not real its Photoshop
Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by Auxtin85(m): 10:02am On Apr 02, 2019
Naajjii:

Lol flog, make you lead the way to flogging first. When someone is saying the truth you people don't appreciate. What sector is going right in Nigeria? Just the way things are wrong in virtually all sector of Nigeria that is also the reason why cattle rearers are moving around the city. In this case cattle rearing is a natural process which is allowed by nature. Now you built buildings on the route or path without giving the rearers options, what do you expect ?

Soon Buhari will start appointing cows as ministers.
Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by Naajjii: 10:11am On Apr 02, 2019
Mrpojj:

You are very backward
Backward like your people stealing panties and bra for ritualist in this 2019 right?

1 Like

Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by backnbeta(f): 10:19am On Apr 02, 2019
Naajjii:

How about you go tell your brother's stealing panties and bra for ritualist before coming to talk on cattle rearers. Or you think what they are doing is modern right? I think that will be a good place to start.
If you write like this in my exam, I won't read your disjointed points...I'll give you a zero! Your first line is an instant turn off undecided

1 Like

Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by Naajjii: 10:26am On Apr 02, 2019
backnbeta:

If you write like this in my exam, I won't read your disjointed points...I'll give you a zero! Your first line is an instant turn off undecided
Lol look at where this one is going to, trying to dodge the very important question about your people stealing ladies panties and bra for money making in this 2019 and you are talking about how modern you are. Talking about exam and English, with all your English and book you are still second class citizen to the north.
Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by Afonja007: 10:32am On Apr 02, 2019
Naajjii:

Backward like your people stealing panties and bra for ritualist in this 2019 right?
do you know the law in ghana is to shoot any fulani that takes his cows to peoples farm? ,but here in nigeria fulani people can take their cows to airpot runway and nothing will happen, here in nigeria fulani people can kill a whole village and people like you will clap for them,fulani people are into cow rusttling they re into arm robbery they re into kidnapping they commit genocide in benue plateau taraba adamawa they re the fourth deadliest group after alshabab and boko haram,but it will not last forever one day is one day ,nothing last for ever ask saddam husain or ghadafi fulani people must surely pay for their sins one day

1 Like

Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by umarshehu58(m): 10:37am On Apr 02, 2019
Everything about Reno is hatred. I wonder why some people are stupid enough to believe whatever coming from this depressed niqqa
Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by Naajjii: 10:41am On Apr 02, 2019
Afonja007:
do you the law in ghana is to shoot any fulani that takes his cows to peoples farm? ,but here in nigeria fulani people can take their cows to airpot runway and nothing will happen, here in nigeria fulani people can kill a whole village and people like you will clap for them,fulani people are into cow rusttling they re into arm robbery they re into kidnapping they commit genocide in benue plateau taraba adamawa they re the fourth deadliest group after alshabab and boko haram,but it will not last forever one day is one day ,nothing last for ever ask saddam husain or ghadafi fulani people must surely pay for their sins one day
All those crimes you mentioned are sponsored by politicians just as you have militants , iPod, kidnappers, thugs , armed robbers , ritualist etc in your place. Cattle rearing is a culture from time immemorial just as you have your culture in the village and nothing you can do about it.
One day all the criminals using cattle rearers as an excuse to kill will meet their end as much as those your brothers criminal kidnapping people for money , thuggery and all that will also meet their end.

1 Like

Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by captianfreeman(m): 10:41am On Apr 02, 2019
They are on a mere courtesy visit to congratulate mr president on his reelection victory.
Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by Barzinime(m): 10:43am On Apr 02, 2019
I swear alot of dumb people on here

Afamed:
If you believe the Idiot and OP. Definitely you can believe anything
Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by johnmartus(m): 10:44am On Apr 02, 2019
So Reno see this far way from UK.
Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by tonybabala: 10:55am On Apr 02, 2019
Each time I see post from Reno I just laugh. He is a man who ran away since his master left office and made all is money either rightly or wrongly in Nigeria, yet leaves overseas. I see him as a coward because his mates who even when they don't see and say the truth are still hear no matter the intimidation.

The only thing Reno post are deceits and lies. The question is what proof does he have that this is current? He is a
Man whose post are not verifiable.

Anyway they say lies are spread by mischief makers, spread by idiots and accepted by Fools.

Only coward talk from afar and behind your back. I see him as one.
Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by Talknochip(m): 11:05am On Apr 02, 2019
GANAYAD:
Lol as if it's not cows that live inside the main building
lol.. Chai
Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by gabbasin: 11:17am On Apr 02, 2019
Animal friendly presidency
Re: Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo by JOMAX: 11:29am On Apr 02, 2019
The way cows all over the world are clamouring for Nigerian Visa and citizenship is proof that @NEXTLEVEL is a game changer. #APC is working. Said Baba!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Never Promised APC To Make Naira Equal To Dollar – APC / Fayose Destroys Walkway In Lagos - Man Blasts Ekiti Governor (pic) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Takes Up American Citizenship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.