Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,782 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Supporters Mob Abba Yusuf During Condolence Visit In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supporters Mob Abba Yusuf During Condolence Visit In Kano (26790 Views)

Supporters Mob Atiku In Gombe (Pictures) / Supporters Mob Tinubu At APC Presidential Screening / Supporters Mob Lagos APC Candidate Sanwo-olu While Shopping In A SPAR In Lagos(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supporters Mob Abba Yusuf During Condolence Visit In Kano by Almaiga: 10:11am On Apr 02, 2019
deebee13:

Kano

Nice one. Ni Dan Kaduna ne, ama Ina aiki a Benin.

1 Like

Re: Supporters Mob Abba Yusuf During Condolence Visit In Kano by Champagnegold: 10:12am On Apr 02, 2019
Mumu mobs if na christain issue them go start fighting carrying their religion for head.

see am Ganduje he chopped dollars u can't do any sh*t. HYPOCRITES. una dey always dull come mumu join am
Re: Supporters Mob Abba Yusuf During Condolence Visit In Kano by malakaimoscondo: 10:54am On Apr 02, 2019
deebee13:
Abba gida gida! Allah ya ja zamanin ka...
amin baba adu'a kena.

1 Like

Re: Supporters Mob Abba Yusuf During Condolence Visit In Kano by justjify(m): 11:01am On Apr 02, 2019
olajizz01:
PDP supporters whether literates or illiterates are sour losers and hypocrite s,whenever they win,it victory for democracy, but when they lose,democracy is in danger

I can see some wailers above ranting about kano election, but when inec declared Tambuwa with just 300+ votes in lead of APC,they said it was victory for democracy.

I blame your network provider angry

1 Like

Re: Supporters Mob Abba Yusuf During Condolence Visit In Kano by justjify(m): 11:03am On Apr 02, 2019
fredoooooo:
That doesn't change election result grin

Wait till after 9 months

1 Like

Re: Supporters Mob Abba Yusuf During Condolence Visit In Kano by tuniski: 11:13am On Apr 02, 2019
olajizz01:
PDP supporters whether literates or illiterates are sour losers and hypocrite s,whenever they win,it victory for democracy, but when they lose,democracy is in danger

I can see some wailers above ranting about kano election, but when inec declared Tambuwa with just 300+ votes in lead of APC,they said it was victory for democracy.
Are you okay?

1 Like

Re: Supporters Mob Abba Yusuf During Condolence Visit In Kano by johnmartus(m): 11:25am On Apr 02, 2019
Campaign not yet over.

1 Like

Re: Supporters Mob Abba Yusuf During Condolence Visit In Kano by achioke(m): 11:35am On Apr 02, 2019
man of the people

1 Like

Re: Supporters Mob Abba Yusuf During Condolence Visit In Kano by Majid1990(m): 11:39am On Apr 02, 2019
PDP power I wish PDP win in court like for

PDP

Share for

APC

2 Likes

Re: Supporters Mob Abba Yusuf During Condolence Visit In Kano by idom101: 11:46am On Apr 02, 2019
if you watched sunrise on channels TV yesterday a certain APC guy came out and said there was no election during the supplementary election.
Re: Supporters Mob Abba Yusuf During Condolence Visit In Kano by Excelboi(m): 12:02pm On Apr 02, 2019
olasco2035:
we many for here.....I based in zoo road
Zoo road resident here too.
Re: Supporters Mob Abba Yusuf During Condolence Visit In Kano by TRAVEL101(m): 12:46pm On Apr 02, 2019
We are get back our mandate...
Up PDP.
Re: Supporters Mob Abba Yusuf During Condolence Visit In Kano by Omooba224: 1:18pm On Apr 02, 2019
olasco2035:
we many for here.....I based in zoo road
Are you kidding me? Let me send a private message to you.
Re: Supporters Mob Abba Yusuf During Condolence Visit In Kano by Omooba224: 1:19pm On Apr 02, 2019
Excelboi:
Zoo road resident here too.
Wow!
Re: Supporters Mob Abba Yusuf During Condolence Visit In Kano by olajizz01(m): 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2019
tuniski:
Are you okay?
May be you sick
Re: Supporters Mob Abba Yusuf During Condolence Visit In Kano by olajizz01(m): 3:12pm On Apr 02, 2019
bigfish3k:

yes victory for democracy whenever they win without violence. PDP won all their elections without violence
anywhere APC wins , they win with violence... what do u call that, is that not democracy in danger

u need to check ur brain or ur conscience
They won in pieces indeed.

PDP that I know will win with magomago and still matcheted the opposition after they have being declared.
All these are just because you people are not at federal level.
Re: Supporters Mob Abba Yusuf During Condolence Visit In Kano by olajizz01(m): 3:42pm On Apr 02, 2019
DonBenny77:

C'mon keep qwayet and be more concerned with how your lifeless president stops the killings and poverty plaguing this country.
It's like cotton wool is inside your brain.

One thief of a governor was booed and stoned the other was mobbed with greetings, are you blind or you don't have sense which one?
See this mumu,tell us what your useless PDP did when they were at helms for good 16yrs other than embezzled and impoverished the country even when the crude oil was still at 140pb,

The projects Buhari has executed in 4yrs has overshadowed your PDP wasted 16yrs in power and that was why he won conveniently with 3.9m

The projects executed in kano by Ganduje you are referring to was far more than what the governors in your entity region executed,it just that the Hausa people are wise politically than you people that believed PDP is your party even if stupid person was fielded.
The kickback that obi China collected and proud about was what affected Ganduje.
Re: Supporters Mob Abba Yusuf During Condolence Visit In Kano by DonBenny77(m): 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2019
olajizz01:
See this mumu,tell us what your useless PDP did when they were at helms for good 16yrs other than embezzled and impoverished the country even when the crude oil was still at 140pb,

The projects Buhari has executed in 4yrs has overshadowed your PDP wasted 16yrs in power and that was why he won conveniently with 3.9m

The projects executed in kano by Ganduje you are referring to was far more than what the governors in your entity region executed,it just that the Hausa people are wise politically than you people that believed PDP is your party even if stupid person was fielded.
The kickback that obi China collected and proud about was what affected Ganduje.

Unrepentant and unapologetic Zombie spotted

Ewu Gambia
Re: Supporters Mob Abba Yusuf During Condolence Visit In Kano by bigfish3k: 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2019
olajizz01:
They won in pieces indeed.

PDP that I know will win with magomago and still matcheted the opposition after they have being declared.
All these are just because you people are not at federal level.

yes naa, u people have taken up the devils position which u people earlier criticized.
where is the integrity?
Re: Supporters Mob Abba Yusuf During Condolence Visit In Kano by seunprodigy13: 8:56pm On Apr 02, 2019
SpatialKing:
The truelly elected Governor of Kano state, the people's governor..

Another FTC for me

Like for PDP
Share for APC
the day you know how to spell......then....
Re: Supporters Mob Abba Yusuf During Condolence Visit In Kano by seunprodigy13: 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
The chosen one .

Ganduje is just a part time governor, soon he will hand over the stolen mandate to the rightful owner.

God bless the peoples party, The PDP.
keep dreaming in 2D

(1) (2) (Reply)

Border Closure: More Rice Mills Spring Up Nationwide / Chikwe Udensi: Make An Igbo Man President In 2023, IPOB And ESN Will Die Off / NDDC Invites President Buhari To Commission 29 KM Ogba-Nembe Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.