Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Amazon Was Caught Selling Gagged Sex Doll - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amazon Was Caught Selling Gagged Sex Doll (42038 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazon Was Caught Selling Gagged Sex Doll by slowbreeze(f): 11:54am On Apr 02, 2019
Pervs!! I said it that these people won't stop at sex doll women.Saw somewhere about sex doll children;They will even soon start making sex doll babies and animals..Godforbid!!
The perversion of this world is getting out of hand.
That is why I will not support gay right tins in Nigeria cos eventually it will wear of and they will make more crazy demands like rights for sex with children; animals ;and even corpses..!! End times sha..

2 Likes

Re: Amazon Was Caught Selling Gagged Sex Doll by yuanexchanger: 11:55am On Apr 02, 2019
very pathetic...check my siggy for your chinese rmb.
Re: Amazon Was Caught Selling Gagged Sex Doll by meobizy(f): 11:59am On Apr 02, 2019
Who said it was only men wanting to purchase it in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Amazon Was Caught Selling Gagged Sex Doll by Greatfullheart: 12:00pm On Apr 02, 2019
This Should Be Introduced In Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Amazon Was Caught Selling Gagged Sex Doll by Sammah: 12:02pm On Apr 02, 2019
Re: Amazon Was Caught Selling Gagged Sex Doll by meobizy(f): 12:03pm On Apr 02, 2019
yuanexchanger:
very pathetic...check my siggy for your chinese rmb.
If you're too lazy to type the full name of the currency then why should I buy it from you?
Re: Amazon Was Caught Selling Gagged Sex Doll by overlord77: 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2019
Athena4:
The point is that the doll looks like a child bros. Anyone that's into this would abuse kids if they get the chance.The Point.

No mind am. He wants to tell you that he knows what he referenced too

1 Like

Re: Amazon Was Caught Selling Gagged Sex Doll by MYGRATEskillz(m): 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2019
Better the plastic than a real child...
Re: Amazon Was Caught Selling Gagged Sex Doll by Sixpack(m): 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2019
Why depict a child with the doll? this looks very abusive

3 Likes

Re: Amazon Was Caught Selling Gagged Sex Doll by t00dugged(f): 12:28pm On Apr 02, 2019
So a pedophile can now say, 'hey,I am a pedeophile ,but don't worry your kids are safe, I just got a new toy to play with". undecided undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Amazon Was Caught Selling Gagged Sex Doll by Kusetic(m): 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2019
meobizy:
Who said it was only men wanting to purchase it in the first place?

Exactly, they fight and fight for sexual fluidity and liberation and then come round to place the blame of all types of sexual abuse and depravity solely on the male gender.

2 Likes

Re: Amazon Was Caught Selling Gagged Sex Doll by cicikhemy(f): 12:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
This is a form of promoting child sexual abuse

3 Likes

Re: Amazon Was Caught Selling Gagged Sex Doll by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 02, 2019
Kusetic:

Exactly, they fight and fight for sexual fluidity and liberation and then come round to place the blame of all types of sexual abuse and depravity solely on the male gender.

Thats because the male gender have been the perpetrators of sexual abuse and everything evil.

3 Likes

Re: Amazon Was Caught Selling Gagged Sex Doll by CoolUsername: 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2019
It's an inanimate object.
Re: Amazon Was Caught Selling Gagged Sex Doll by IMAliyu(m): 1:20pm On Apr 02, 2019
Amazon no fit sell doll in peace again? grin
They are a retail company after profit and they would sell anything as long as it's not illegal in the country.
Now as for the moral argument of whether this is something that should be allowed? My answer is I don't know, it is their problem.
Re: Amazon Was Caught Selling Gagged Sex Doll by OdefaGirl(f): 1:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
This is wrong! The impression is really a deep one.

1 Like

Re: Amazon Was Caught Selling Gagged Sex Doll by Oxb90: 1:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
Larryfest:
What's the point of sex dolls in the first place sef
the western world has gone mad
Re: Amazon Was Caught Selling Gagged Sex Doll by Oxb90: 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2019
skarlett:
Nobody's saying you shouldn't be a pervert but be a pervert in your house abeg undecided for a company like Amazon to allow such goods to be sold on their site speaks volumes, like seriously where's this world going to sad
its going to oblivion
Re: Amazon Was Caught Selling Gagged Sex Doll by naijajobx: 2:18pm On Apr 02, 2019
Lol
Re: Amazon Was Caught Selling Gagged Sex Doll by stuffs4me(m): 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2019
skarlett:
Nobody's saying you shouldn't be a pervert but be a pervert in your house abeg undecided for a company like Amazon to allow such goods to be sold on their site speaks volumes, like seriously where's this world going to sad

carammel:
This is disturbing, with the wide awareness created for the sex dolls, we knew we were heading for doom.
Imagine this level of pervasion.

But you don't have any problem with lesbianism and other sex_toys like artificial d!cks that women use.

Hypocrites
Re: Amazon Was Caught Selling Gagged Sex Doll by omoyankee3(m): 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2019
Amazon is not a family friendly site as the woman stated...a large percentage of goods in their warehouses are intimacy gadgets. Sex sells

1 Like

Re: Amazon Was Caught Selling Gagged Sex Doll by Bigmikedagod(m): 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2019
MSRA:

It's you who is missing the point. What happens when there are no partners to be found who wish to be trussed up like Christmas chicken? Next thing would be to abduct and rape a 'partner'.

There's something wrong with society if we can't all see that there's something grossly wrong with this... Especially the likeness and similitude to a little girl. Actually this is some sick shit that only deviants will find attractive

wrong...if you have a willing partner, great. if not simply go online and buy one!as far as am concerned this is a welcome development. its likely to reduce the amount of rape cases in the society too.
Re: Amazon Was Caught Selling Gagged Sex Doll by Bigmikedagod(m): 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2019
MYGRATEskillz:
Better the plastic than a real child...
exactly!
Re: Amazon Was Caught Selling Gagged Sex Doll by Kusetic(m): 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2019
Hyerin:

Thats because the male gender have been the perpetrators of sexual abuse and everything evil.

You think sexual perversion is particular to one gender?there are so many women who sexually abuse other people and engage in various fetishes. It is these kinds of biased views on gender behavior that make people laugh it off when women commit acts of sexual depravity.
Re: Amazon Was Caught Selling Gagged Sex Doll by CloneTerminator: 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2019
This topic made my day!
Re: Amazon Was Caught Selling Gagged Sex Doll by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 02, 2019
stuffs4me:

But you don't have any problem with lesbianism and other sex_toys like artificial d!cks that women use.

Hypocrites

Are those toys you mentioned encouraging pedophilia Please quote me with your brain intact next time undecided
Re: Amazon Was Caught Selling Gagged Sex Doll by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
Kusetic:

You think sexual perversion is particular to one gender?there are so many women who sexually abuse other people and engage in various fetishes. It is these kinds of biased views on gender behavior that make people laugh it off when women commit acts of sexual depravity.

No matter how you try to view this from an objective viewpoint, my point still stands. Men are the ones responsible for depravity. please check the statistics for rape, murder, domestic violence etc. A huge percentage of these acts are from men so don't even try to make this an egalitarian war because we all know better. Isn't the society patriarchial and don't you guys benefit from this? Aren't men seen as those incharge? In power? Don't y'all like to flex superiority if things don't go your way? All kinds of sexual perversion started with men because men do not know how to keep their primal desires in check and the society excuses this as "men would always be men ". Paedophiles are usually men, rape, sodomy, sexual violence and all kinds of sexual perversion are committed by mostly men. You guys are inherently evil, so is the human race but man has always been placed on a higher pedestal therefore, y'all take the cake.
Re: Amazon Was Caught Selling Gagged Sex Doll by Kusetic(m): 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2019
Hyerin:

No matter how you try to view this from an objective viewpoint, my point still stands. Men are the ones responsible for depravity. please check the statistics for rape, murder, domestic violence etc. A huge percentage of these acts are from men so don't even try to make this an egalitarian war because we all know better. Isn't the society patriarchial and don't you guys benefit from this? Aren't men seen as those incharge? In power? Don't y'all like to flex superiority if things don't go your way? All kinds of sexual perversion started with men because men do not know how to keep their primal desires in check and the society excuses this as "men would always be men ". Paedophiles are usually men, rape, sodomy, sexual violence and all kinds of sexual perversion are committed by mostly men. You guys are inherently evil, so is the human race but man has always been placed on a higher pedestal therefore, y'all take the cake.

All humans have the capacity for evil, not just men. All the things you listed above are within the capabilities of both men and women. And really paedophiles are usually men? there are so many cases of women abusing young boys, but it's always tagged fulfilling the fantasies of the boy and society has a way of trivialising it. And it's not restricted to just boys. So please keep your supposed female holiness to yourself and face reality.
Re: Amazon Was Caught Selling Gagged Sex Doll by Kusetic(m): 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2019
Hyerin:

Even just last week Cardi-B was exposed for drugging and raping men and even robbing them and what has happened to her? Nothing! Flip the script and the whole world will destroy the dude and he will be jailed. And then you're bringing up the patriarchy label, something that has only ever favored the rich.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Weds Her Physically Challenged Lover In Akwa Ibom / My Fiancee Slept With Another Man...is It Right To Go On With Her? / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Lady On A Boat At One Of The 7wonders Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.