Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,399 members, 7,781,152 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:53 AM

Breaking: Boko Haram Just Published A Video Of The Execution Of Our Soldiers. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking: Boko Haram Just Published A Video Of The Execution Of Our Soldiers. (516 Views)

Abike: Out Of 21 Drug Dealers Waiting Execution In Indonesia, 20 From Anambra / "Save My Daughter From Execution In Saudi Arabia" - Zainab's Father Begs Buhari / FG Reacts To Execution Of Nigerians Over Drug Trafficking In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Boko Haram Just Published A Video Of The Execution Of Our Soldiers. by mathew247: 10:07am On Apr 02, 2019
BREAKING: Boko Haram just published a video of the execution of the Nigerian soldiers in Borno state.

I don’t think our patriotic soldiers deserve this kind of Next Level killings. How can we end Boko Haram permanently instead of the frequent lies of technically defeated?

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Just Published A Video Of The Execution Of Our Soldiers. by MistadeRegal(m): 10:15am On Apr 02, 2019
The video in full or a link to any site with it?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Just Published A Video Of The Execution Of Our Soldiers. by mathew247: 10:15am On Apr 02, 2019

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Just Published A Video Of The Execution Of Our Soldiers. by mathew247: 10:16am On Apr 02, 2019

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Just Published A Video Of The Execution Of Our Soldiers. by TANID(m): 10:16am On Apr 02, 2019
Oh My God Help Us In Nigeria Please
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Just Published A Video Of The Execution Of Our Soldiers. by dgitrader(m): 10:17am On Apr 02, 2019
yaaaaawa!
shocked

but OP, this isnt nigeria nor bokoharam terrorist. dont be decieved. no nigerian army uniform has 3 detachable lapels to it. and hardly will u find any BHT dressed like this, not even in the hay days of 1st shekau. and where in northeast will u find any trees with so much leaves attached to it by this time of the year?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Just Published A Video Of The Execution Of Our Soldiers. by mathew247: 10:18am On Apr 02, 2019
Source

Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Just Published A Video Of The Execution Of Our Soldiers. by ibrutex(m): 10:21am On Apr 02, 2019
Ohh Lord this is pathetic,I can't imagine what will be going through their minds at that moment ,
lnna Lilahi wainna ilehi rojihun
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Just Published A Video Of The Execution Of Our Soldiers. by mykelswa(m): 10:28am On Apr 02, 2019
And some idiots will say don't kill an unarmed bokoharam. Are the soldiers armed?
If i were a soldier any bh i see both armed n unarmed is going down. Can u imagine if d armed bh n u are to swap places n his armed. He'll waste u. So do dsame to dem. Forget d rules na war front. If police can shoot civilians 4 bribe. Soldiers should waste bh on sight. I don't know why muslims like war dey can never win.

RIP to this war heros. Am waiting for Nigerian army to deny d video n say no soldiers were killed in cold blood. This are ppls uncle, husband, brothers and most importantly Dad.
The last thing Nigerian army should do if a soldier was killed is to celebrate dem yearly with awards to the family for their sacrifice instead they will come n deny no one was killed.
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Just Published A Video Of The Execution Of Our Soldiers. by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 02, 2019
dgitrader:
yaaaaawa!
shocked

[s]but OP, this isnt nigeria nor bokoharam terrorist. dont be decieved. no nigerian army uniform has 3 detachable lapels to it. and hardly will u find any BHT dressed like this, not even in the hay days of 1st shekau. and where in northeast will u find any trees with so much leaves attached to it by this time of the year?[/s]

dey there dey deceive yourself!

no be Nigerian soldiers na American soldiers! no be bokoharam na ISIS!
Re: Breaking: Boko Haram Just Published A Video Of The Execution Of Our Soldiers. by Oddsman(m): 10:41am On Apr 02, 2019
These guys have been around since YarAdua's time and are still there till now. Ending them is a mirage especially when we dont invest more in intelligence.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

UTME Candidate, Segun, Drinks Sniper After Failing JAMB (see Photo) / Armed Robbers Chase Bank Customer To Police Station (photo) / Staff Of A Secondary School Brutally Beat His Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.