Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,760 members, 7,798,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts (60506 Views)

2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by PrettyEneawan(f): 9:16am On Apr 03, 2019
shocked This Is The Real Baba For The Girls

Hope Say Him Shukuku No Break
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by bmos(m): 9:18am On Apr 03, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
Christians should be very watchful of their utterances against this Diocesan Priest as what he did might've been commanded by Yahweh as he works in mysterious ways and his wisdom looks like foolishness unto man.

Yahweh once told the Israelites to kill all midianites but keep young virgin girls as war booty. This sounds wrong to us but whatever Yahweh commands is wise even if it looks wrong in our limited knowledge he has his reasons

Yahweh figuratively destroyed Saul for not totally destroying the Amalekites

Yahweh once told Ezekiel to eat bread baked with human shiit

Same way Yahweh sent lying spirits to Ahab's prophets. This also sounds wrong to us but he has his reasons we aren't privy to and he answers to no one

Yahweh also hardened Pharaoh's heart while using that as opportunity to send more plagues and kill innocent people until all firstborn sons of the Egyptians are dead. This also sounds cruel but that's Yahweh showing us his loving power and nobody should question him

Yahweh struck Onan dead for refusing to cum into his brother's wife's vagyna

Yahweh's ways are not our ways
its possible Yahweh instructed this Diocesan Priest to impregnate those 30 nuns. Yahweh might have his reasons so we should not use our limited knowledge to judge what a man talking to a being of unlimited knowledge does. Beware not to bring a curse upon your lives and future generations by attacking a true men of Yahweh

COPIOUSLY QUOTING OUT OF CONTEXT. WHO IS THIS THAT DARKENETH COUNSEL BY WORD WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE?
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by Gmajor(m): 9:19am On Apr 03, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
The rider says pope confirms....the clergy. Not Clergies unless you have read the actual story

The clergy in that context means the priestly vocation not an individual priest.
Cleric on the other hand would be the right word for what you have in mind.
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by Goddyj(m): 9:24am On Apr 03, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
Christians should be very watchful of their utterances against this Diocesan Priest as what he did might've been commanded by Yahweh as he works in mysterious ways and his wisdom looks like foolishness unto man.

Yahweh once told the Israelites to kill all midianites but keep young virgin girls as war booty. This sounds wrong to us but whatever Yahweh commands is wise even if it looks wrong in our limited knowledge he has his reasons

Same way Yahweh sent lying spirits to Ahab's prophets. This also sounds wrong to us but he has his reasons we aren't privy to and he answers to no one

Yahweh also hardened Pharaoh's heart while using that as opportunity to send more plagues and kill innocent people until all firstborn sons of the Egyptians are dead. This also sounds cruel but that's Yahweh showing us his loving power and nobody should question him

its possible Yahweh instructed this Diocesan Priest to impregnate those 30 nuns. Yahweh might have his reasons so we should not use our limited knowledge to judge what a man talking to a being of unlimited knowledge does. Beware not to bring a curse upon your lives and future generations by attacking a true men of Yahweh
Ma Nigga grin grin

1 Like

Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by Ndubuisi1075: 9:24am On Apr 03, 2019
They are known for this. It's no longer a new thing in the Catholic.
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 03, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

You logic is skewed all because you want protect the priest and Catholic Church. I actually thought you were trolling.

Your argument is silly. Perhaps Yahweh also instructed the priests to abuse little boys as well??

Silly you. angry
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by SarkinYarki: 9:24am On Apr 03, 2019
ekems2017:
This man has never reacted to any good news from the church.. Always waiting for the bad one to react like chemical.

Always attacking the church ..You will never see him condemn Fulani herdsmen or Boko haram but just the church
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by Softness147: 9:27am On Apr 03, 2019
Authoreety:
Foolish freeze

Religion is the worst brainwashing instrument on foolish Africans.
U are looking at atrocity commited by people that suppose to be role models,u are here calling names. Cos its ur church. Nigeria will never get better. we are calling the political elitea as our problem but youths like u are so foolish and blinded. Can u abhore evil.Must u speak out of sentiment.You must be very foolish n hopeless

2 Likes

Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by semyman: 9:27am On Apr 03, 2019
Authoreety:
Foolish freeze
Brain washed now brain dead mumu,
Freeze is not in your league
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by Realbelieveer(m): 9:28am On Apr 03, 2019
Afamed:

So why holding Freeze responsible for the bad ones

He judges a lot. Is he a saint?
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by hopefulLandlord: 9:31am On Apr 03, 2019
gbosaa:

Perhaps Yahweh also instructed the priests to abuse little boys as well??

Perhaps. if Yahweh can tell Israeli soldiers to kill all midianite males and non vrigin women but keep the virgin girls as war booty then he might actually be commanding chief priests to abuse young boys and girls too
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by 6ixT8: 9:32am On Apr 03, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

if i understand you well... Yaweh must have being commanding Shakau abi?
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by hopefulLandlord: 9:34am On Apr 03, 2019
6ixT8:

if i understand you well... Yaweh must have being commanding Shakau abi?

what is shakau?

1 Like

Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by desiredhome: 9:40am On Apr 03, 2019
farem:

I have NEVER supported freeze in my life BUT I want to ask you : what prompted the above stupidity?

Some people have brain but don't reason with it except their Daddy in the Lord reason for them, because their Daddy in the Lord have instructed them not to listen to Daddy Freeze they now see anything Daddy Freeze says as foolish to them(Sheeple) even when he is saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by TIDDOLL(m): 9:41am On Apr 03, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

[/b]Oh Wow!
So, you decided to debase God using sarcasm?
Hmm
So foolish are humans, that they feel enlightenment is everything they need to define the Universe.[b]

1 Like

Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by Kennydoc(m): 9:43am On Apr 03, 2019
tactius:
Well, I won't blame the Catholic Church

In that church, if you cannot stand up to the demands of being a priest, you leave the priesthood. Nothing would happen to you.

I once read about a priest and a nun who left their vocation to get married to each other. They were married by the confessor of the former priest. Many of the ex-nun's fellow nuns were present at the wedding and were said to be very happy.

Obviously, this priest loved his office more than he loved serving God.

If you cannot follow the demands of your profession, then leave.

Unfortunately, the Catholic Church makes it seem like an unpardonable sin to quit the priesthood.
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by Kennydoc(m): 9:45am On Apr 03, 2019
Randy100:
Fake news. What is the name of the priest? What is the name of the dioceses? Who are the nuns? Mtchew. For those attacking me for doubting the news, look at why I am doubting the news. Firstly, I have searched the news all through the internet and it is only Nairaland that is carrying it. Secondly, catholic nuns has no business with the dioceses, they live in the monastery unlike the reverend sisters that lives in the convent and are control by the dioceses. Lets speak againist fake news, it is like a cancer.

Please, what's the difference between nun and sister, cos I used to think they meant exactly the same?
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by castro316: 9:52am On Apr 03, 2019
Randy100:
None of the above. I need names of the dioceses and priests too.

Go to Malawi and do your research. Stop sitting there idle and be forming coordinator. Who will get the info for you? Mtcheew
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by OyinO: 9:52am On Apr 03, 2019
Freeze is 100% right
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by gaskiyamagana: 9:55am On Apr 03, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Ok now, your Yahweh is POLYGAMUS . Why and Z are you deceitfully MONOGAMOUS ?
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by ngwababe(f): 9:57am On Apr 03, 2019
Bmaster:
My sis gud morning.
first time i'm seeing this moniker wit the name of a worthy place to be. Of course...i'm ngwa boy. people who hails from this part of Abia state are almost 100% good in ALL things.

Good morning dear!
Thank you and Welcome on board
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by Randy100: 9:59am On Apr 03, 2019
Kennydoc:

Please, what's the difference between nun and sister, cos I used to think they meant exactly the same?
just like monks and priest too. Nuns stays in the monastery and has no business with the outside world while reverend sisters stays in the convent and they mingle with the world. The truth is that both are called "sisters."
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by Randy100: 10:03am On Apr 03, 2019
castro316:

Go to Malawi and do your research. Stop sitting there idle and be forming coordinator. Who will get the info for you? Mtcheew
funny you. I am only interested in you proving to me that the news happened. Convince me.
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by anonymous1759(m): 10:06am On Apr 03, 2019
Lonelyloner:

Who wan commit sin go still commit. If e like marry 100 wives.
Abi our married don't cheat?
Sex is not the answer to sex.

It's just like saying, committing small sin will stop you from committing big sin.

My point is, the thing no dey tire man. The more you do it, the more you'll want to do it.

I rest my case.

No big or small sin but committing such act as a Priest is bad. He's a role model. Don't bite more than you can chew. If you want to nack go and marry stop forming priest. Simple
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by Bellotelli: 10:10am On Apr 03, 2019
[s][/s]
hopefulLandlord:

Yahweh will soon send thunder to strike u if u don't shut the fvck up... Idiot
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 03, 2019
Randy100:
Fake news. What is the name of the priest? What is the name of the dioceses? Who are the nuns? Mtchew. For those attacking me for doubting the news, look at why I am doubting the news. Firstly, I have searched the news all through the internet and it is only Nairaland that is carrying it. Secondly, catholic nuns has no business with the dioceses, they live in the monastery unlike the reverend sisters that lives in the convent and are control by the dioceses. Lets speak againist fake news, it is like a cancer.
Next time do you research well sir

Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by Gabson001(m): 10:25am On Apr 03, 2019
Jesus wept.. He no even fine
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by GbengaAwe042(m): 10:25am On Apr 03, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

hahahahahhahahhahaha. This your analogy no be here oooo. Are you speaking figuratively or being sarcastic?
Shaking my Head........
But those "Fathers" carry ooooo
They are actually fulfilling their callings sha.
How will you call someone "Father when he does not have real children?
Abeg make una carry go joor. Nothing do una.
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by Randy100: 10:26am On Apr 03, 2019
YoungFr:

Next time do you research well sir
young man is that thing the same with the news on nairaland. Who doesn't know there are abuses going on by some priest. Show me where a priest single handedly impregnated 30 nuns. Fake news.
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by banio: 10:31am On Apr 03, 2019
One Family caring for one another. Nothing spoil.
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by Rubyventures: 10:38am On Apr 03, 2019
THIS THREAD SHOULD BE CLOSED, THIS IS FAKE NEWS
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by Kennydoc(m): 10:40am On Apr 03, 2019
Randy100:
just like monks and priest too. Nuns stays in the monastery and has no business with the outside world while reverend sisters stays in the convent and they mingle with the world. The truth is that both are called "sisters."
Alright.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edoardo Santini: Italy’s ‘Most Handsome Man’ Gives Up Fame To Preach The Gospel / Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) / Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.