Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts (60523 Views)

2 Nuns Became Pregnant Working In Africa, Catholic Church Investigates / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by castro316: 10:44am On Apr 03, 2019
Randy100:
funny you. I am only interested in you proving to me that the news happened. Convince me.

Dey there you are the kind of person if you see the sun rising from the east you still need proof th know whether it is the real sun or fake sun. Smh it is regrettably lugubrious (courtesy pat obahiagbon)
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by Ayobami7(m): 10:46am On Apr 03, 2019
好的
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by hopefulLandlord: 10:47am On Apr 03, 2019
Bellotelli:
[s][/s]
Yahweh will soon send thunder to strike u if u don't shut the fvck up... Idiot
Yahweh only does things on the pages of mythology books like bible. mythical characters can't do shit in reality

1 Like

Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by noisy45(m): 10:48am On Apr 03, 2019
Sharp shooting priest
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by Inyinese(m): 10:48am On Apr 03, 2019
jamesharryson:
Allow these people to marry na!!
So that this issue will cease
WHAT of married pastors that still do the same thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by Lukuluku69(m): 10:53am On Apr 03, 2019
gbosaa:

You logic is skewed all because you want protect the priest and Catholic Church. I actually thought you were trolling.

Your argument is silly. Perhaps Yahweh also instructed the priests to abuse little boys as well??

Silly you. angry

Dude, he is trolling.
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by pinkygurl(f): 11:08am On Apr 03, 2019
Uniportadmision:
shocked

For those saying he's just human, doing it with a particular nun I can understand, but f. U. c. King and impregnating a whole 30?

Dude isn't a priest but a monster
a pervert
a nasty eater
a naughty knacker
a cracking cuma And
a brutal finisher

grin grin grin
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by solzil(m): 11:17am On Apr 03, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
Christians should be very watchful of their utterances against this Diocesan Priest as what he did might've been commanded by Yahweh as he works in mysterious ways and his wisdom looks like foolishness unto man.

Yahweh once told the Israelites to kill all midianites but keep young virgin girls as war booty. This sounds wrong to us but whatever Yahweh commands is wise even if it looks wrong in our limited knowledge he has his reasons

Yahweh figuratively destroyed Saul for not totally destroying the Amalekites

Yahweh once told Ezekiel to eat bread baked with human shiit

Same way Yahweh sent lying spirits to Ahab's prophets. This also sounds wrong to us but he has his reasons we aren't privy to and he answers to no one

Yahweh also hardened Pharaoh's heart while using that as opportunity to send more plagues and kill innocent people until all firstborn sons of the Egyptians are dead. This also sounds cruel but that's Yahweh showing us his loving power and nobody should question him

Yahweh struck Onan dead for refusing to cum into his brother's wife's vagyna

Yahweh's ways are not our ways
its possible Yahweh instructed this Diocesan Priest to impregnate those 30 nuns. Yahweh might have his reasons so we should not use our limited knowledge to judge what a man talking to a being of unlimited knowledge does. Beware not to bring a curse upon your lives and future generations by attacking a true men of Yahweh

I'm touched by ur WISDOM...God is truly seated on His Throne of Grace.
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by DailyMotivation: 11:27am On Apr 03, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
Christians should be very watchful of their utterances against this Diocesan Priest as what he did might've been commanded by Yahweh as he works in mysterious ways and his wisdom looks like foolishness unto man.

Yahweh once told the Israelites to kill all midianites but keep young virgin girls as war booty. This sounds wrong to us but whatever Yahweh commands is wise even if it looks wrong in our limited knowledge he has his reasons

Same way Yahweh sent lying spirits to Ahab's prophets. This also sounds wrong to us but he has his reasons we aren't privy to and he answers to no one

Yahweh also hardened Pharaoh's heart while using that as opportunity to send more plagues and kill innocent people until all firstborn sons of the Egyptians are dead. This also sounds cruel but that's Yahweh showing us his loving power and nobody should question him

its possible Yahweh instructed this Diocesan Priest to impregnate those 30 nuns. Yahweh might have his reasons so we should not use our limited knowledge to judge what a man talking to a being of unlimited knowledge does. Beware not to bring a curse upon your lives and future generations by attacking a true men of Yahweh
Public display of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by hahn(m): 11:49am On Apr 03, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

I wasn't high when I wrote those, can't say the same for the writers of the Bible though as it takes a lot of highness to write about talking snakes and donkeys while maintaining its nonfiction

Writers and believers of the bible*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by kense88: 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
jamesharryson:
Allow these people to marry na!!
So that this issue will cease
Story, they will still leave there wives and commit adultery
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
Randy100:
young man is that thing the same with the news on nairaland. Who doesn't know there are abuses going on by some priest. Show me where a priest single handedly impregnated 30 nuns. Fake news.
Priests, there's an "S" which means not a single priest but many
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by hopefulLandlord: 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2019
DailyMotivation:

Public display of ignorance.
may Yahweh forgive you for your saying my biblical backed post is public display of ignorance. Amen

1 Like

Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by IvarTheBoneless: 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Your comments are always classics! I am a big fan grin
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by hopefulLandlord: 1:09pm On Apr 03, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Your comments are always classics! I am a big fan grin
Thanks for the compliment Ivar
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by onyxo76(m): 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2019
I believe diocese belong to Anglican church and not Catholic church where you find nuns...somehow this story get k leg...
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by Randy100: 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2019
YoungFr:

Priests, there's an "S" which means not a single priest but many
Read the whole news again and you will see "single handedly." I told you it is a fake news.
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by Kamxin(m): 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
Nairaland is using peoples religion to make money.

Try it with Islam.

Fake in politica Fake in Religion
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by bbamusa: 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

... stop this hypocrisy, if it were in the other religion, hell will have let loss. see your life as you have turn yasef into religion zombie. a church leader fucking 30 Nuns.
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by Yemi1987(m): 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2019
Body no be firewood nah!!!
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

You have a mental disorder that is yet to be discovered.
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 03, 2019
Randy100:
Fake news. What is the name of the priest? What is the name of the dioceses? Who are the nuns? Mtchew. For those attacking me for doubting the news, look at why I am doubting the news. Firstly, I have searched the news all through the internet and it is only Nairaland that is carrying it. Secondly, catholic nuns has no business with the dioceses, they live in the monastery unlike the reverend sisters that lives in the convent and are control by the dioceses. Lets speak againist fake news, it is like a cancer.

Reverend Sisters are also nuns.
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by Ntonghaeffiom: 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
Daddy Freeze has never reacted on good things concerning the church, only the part of others. God have mercy�
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by Ntonghaeffiom: 5:15pm On Apr 03, 2019
Rev. sisters are humans. It's high time they tell themselves the truth and stop tarnishing the image of the church. Tell your Pope you can't. you want to get married!
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by Divard: 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2019
lacemose:
The Nigerian OAP has reacted after the news of the Diocesan priest who single handedly impregnated 30 Nuns, see what he wrote "Nacking away.... Awon Nackson Aye..."

Also, Pope Francis confirmed the news and condemned the Priest for his act.

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/daddy-freeze-pope-francis-reacts-after.html

The end is Near!!!!!!
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2019
Ok. Maybe 30 priests did the job with 30 nuns. The bottom line is that nuns, reported to be 30 in numbers were impregnated

Gmajor:

The clergy in that context means the priestly vocation not an individual priest.
Cleric on the other hand would be the right word for what you have in mind.
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by Ubenedictus(m): 9:15pm On Apr 03, 2019
AJAMTG
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by yjgm(m): 8:14am On Apr 25, 2019
onos1979:
priests not priest. so read before you comment.
I actually read it but I guess you didn't read my comment before saying this �
Re: Diocesan Priests Impregnate 30 Nuns! Daddy Freeze Reacts by Kamxin(m): 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
yjgm:

I actually read it but I guess you didn't read my comment before saying this �

Fake news,

The pope words are well documented

Any official press release from the vatican is well documented

There is nothing from the vatican, press release, news, audio, video to substatiate the false allegation so pure misinformation by bloggers, to meet daily quota.

Tomorrow someone will post, Buhari said that education is for the rich, without saying on which date or occasion he made the statement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) / Edoardo Santini: Italy’s ‘Most Handsome Man’ Gives Up Fame To Preach The Gospel / Omega Power Ministry Shades Pastor Ibiyeomie (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.