Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,812 members, 7,802,613 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen (30670 Views)

Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / Jehovah’s Witnesses To Apparently Cease Publication Of Their Annual Yearbook … (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 7:57pm On Apr 12, 2019
Maximus69:
SUBSTANCE could only be noticed if you're debating or arguing in support of a specific renown group. In that case we can crosscheck the profile of such a group in comparison to what is required of true Christianity.
But obviously you're just like one of the 450 prophets of Baal who were standing together against Elijah because Elijah claims that the worship of the only true God must be identified with unique features!
Each of these 450 prophets had a shrine where he is serving as a priest while Elijah is claiming that whoever wants to worship the God of Israel[true God] must traveled all the way to Jerusalem's Temple.
So you're in the middle of nowhere, arguing for nothing! That's why i initially taught you wanted a unification of all Christian groups,but a close look at your write~up revealed that you have just one single enemy in mind 'any religious group that stands out as unique'. Therefore Tatime is right to have referred to you as a fugitive and i summed it up that you must be a miscreant or psychopath!

Maximus69: SUBSTANCE could only be noticed if you're debating or arguing in support of a specific renown group.

Achorladey: To have conversations and discussion on NAIRALAND, one got to be a member of a RENOWNED group before his words can have SUBSTANCE. This is new and interesting.

Maximus69: In that case we can crosscheck the profile of such a group in comparison to what is required of true Christianity.

Achorladey: What Is there to crosscheck and what is indeed REQUIRED of true Christianity? Oh I forgot, you are still on that aspect of your ACHIEVEMENTS as it relates to why Jws are indeed True CHRISTIANITY. Keep at it. One can never say never on what we might get to learn from your EXPOSEE

Maximus69: But obviously you're just like one of the 450 prophets of Baal who were standing together against Elijah because Elijah claims that the worship of the only true God must be identified with unique features!

Achorladey: "OBVIOUSLY" notable words accustomed to JWS in the same bracket with EVIDENTLY used to push through THOUGHT that cannot be proven or based on ASSUMED POSITION, THEN the ASSUMPTION SAGA itself.

Maximus69: Each of these 450 prophets had a shrine where he is serving as a priest while Elijah is claiming that whoever wants to worship the God of Israel[true God] must traveled all the way to Jerusalem's Temple.

Achorladey: You must have seen rottennaija response to the above, let me highlight the scripture cited in that post.........John 4: 23

21 Jesus said to her, “Believe me, woman, a time is coming when you will WORSHIP the FATHER NEITHER on this mountain NOR in JERUSALEM. 22 You people worship what you do not know. We worship what we know, because salvation is from the Jews.23 But a time is coming—and now is here—when the true worshipers will WORSHIP the FATHER in SPIRIT and TRUTH, for the Father SEEKS such PEOPLE to be his WORSHIPERS.

Maximus69: So you're in the middle of nowhere, arguing for nothing!

Achorladey: After reading the scripture above don't backtrack or change the NARRATIVE to something else. Had you listened when this was brought up back then you wouldn't not have typed the above.

Maximus69: That's why i initially taught you wanted a unification of all Christian groups,but a close look at your write~up revealed that you have just one single enemy in mind 'any religious group that stands out as unique'.

Achorladey: Hahahahaha, not only did I show you how Christ his unifying his people when this was discussed, you not only disagree with my position which was scripturally backed but went on to raise to the HIGH HEAVEN your denomination as the only ORGANIZATION JEHOVAH is using to UNIFY his followers on EARTH. Which you cannot prove SCRIPTURALLY.

Regarding your UNIQUENESS the thread is not closed yet I will see how well you show it as you EXPLAIN your ACHIEVEMENTS step by step. The only issue I have concerning that is you JUMP from place to place when discussing and this is WHAT Jws like to say about those they preach to in their NEIGHBORHOOD. A COMMON ACHIEVEMENT with other CHRISTIAN denominations as it were.

Maximus69: Therefore Tatime is right to have referred to you as a fugitive and i summed it up that you must be a miscreant or psychopath!

Achorladey: From FUGITIVE to MISCREANTS to PSYCOPATH. Keep it coming. Name CALLING and attaching LABELS na u na work when people don't dance to YOUR tone. You have forgotten, he once CALLED me A DEMON. But this DEMON brought him back to terms on some of the things he misunderstood based on the scriptures.

Let me assist YOU and TATIME on NAME CALLING ISSUE as contained in one of the awake printed in the year 2000 as it relates with our CONVERSATION so far. Do well to find it and read more......

Name-Calling

Some people INSULT those who DISAGREE with them by QUESTIONING CHARACTER or MOTIVES INSTEAD of FOCUSING on the FACTS. NAME CALLING slaps a negative, easy-to-remember LABEL onto a PERSON, a GROUP, or an IDEA. The NAME-CALLER hopes that the LABEL will STICK. If people reject the PERSON or the IDEA on the basis of the NEGATIVE LABEL instead of WEIGHING the EVIDENCE for THEMSELVES, the NAME-CALLER’S STRATEGY has WORKED. For example, in recent years a powerful ANTISECT sentiment has swept many countries in Europe and elsewhere. This trend has stirred emotions, created the image of an ENEMY, and REINFORCED existing prejudices against religious minorities. Often, “sect” becomes a catchword. “‘Sect’ is another word for ‘heretic,’” wrote German Professor Martin Kriele in 1993, “and a heretic today in Germany, as in former times, is [condemned to extermination]—if not by fire..., then by CHARACTER ASSASSINATION, ISOLATION and ECONOMIC DESTRUCTION.”The Institute for Propaganda Analysis notes that “bad names have played a tremendously powerful role in the history of the world and in our own individual development. THEY have RUINED REPUTATIONS,... sent [people] to PRISON CELLS, and made MEN MAD ENOUGH to enter BATTLE and SLAUGHTER their FELLOWMEN.”

I hope you get the full gist of NAME CALLING, our master knew what he was saying when making statements concerning things similar to these.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2019
rottennaija:

Actually, I expected you to prove your case within the framework of what you listed. And I addressed each of them based on your list. Let me quote below for you to take note. Check the list very well, you never include politics, military service.

So please, stop shifting the post. In my experience, people do that when they cannot argue on proof their point. I believe you can, so we can simply focus on one topic after another.

(Additionally, speaking of military service, Cornelius was a serving military officer when Jesus converted, baptized and gave him his holy spirit. Daniel was a servant of God in the rule of Babylonia king. He was not only appointed into a political office, but also requested for a place for his 3 friends. The same was also true of the man mordecai. Nowhere in the Bible were they condemn or involvement in politics condemn. This was by the way and I do not wish it diverts our attention.

Speaking of politics, Watchtower is heavily involved politics, though hidden from members, but that's not the subject of today)

So, can we please focus on the point you listed? Prove them with facts. I am waiting
Hmmm,
If you think what i've been trying to explain is like SHIFTING POSTS to you, then suit yourself Sir. Because you are free to decide on any religious group that pleases your conscience, and millions opting for the JW organization also have freedom of worship! wink
I've analysed to you how being a politician or a soldier will jeopardise the making of a happy global family and Jehovah's Witnesses have been able to eliminate both within them. So if you feel it's not a praiseworthy achievement, then go and continue with your religious family provided you're all happily worshiping shoulder to shoulder as REAL brothers having one Lord! wink
Cornelius was a Roman soldier so he must be loyal to the Roman army under the headship of their Emperor. During the year 66ce when the Roman army attacked Jerusalem and destroyed many lives, i hope you can picture Cornelius amongst the Roman soldiers killing Jews even his so called Christian brothers! cheesy
I wonder what you people think you know in the Bible
Jesus admonished his faithful followers not to lead by the sword [Matthew 26:52] yet you still think Cornelius would have remained a weapon carrier during the time he was anointed with God's holy spirit Then what is the essence of believing in the only begotten son of God or good news he represents when he still keeps his RACIST killer job Mark 10:29,30
You also mentioned ancient servants of God before the coming of the Messiah!
Do you think they were serving as officials under the kingdom of the God of Israel
Well for your information, there were eight kingdoms in totality that has been ruling the earth right after Adam and Eve rejected God's rulership. The are Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome, England and America. All these kingdoms belongs to Satan the ruler of the world that's why those ancient servants of God were facing one problem after another under those governmental authorities! 1John 5:19
Sorry Sir, you might feel like discrediting God's people but you've got nothing against them, just that they told you 'if you can't keep the standards from our God, go and worship wherever you're pleased' that's the only problem you are having.
So whether you like it or not God's people will continue to stand out as one unique group [John 17:14-16] that none of you can stand to refute their clearly obvious ACHIEVEMENTS! Philippians 2:15 wink
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 12, 2019
rottennaija:

You are welcome. Jws will always be Jws. You were there and you understand how it feels, the constant feeling that you are among the God approved, chosen and directed. That other people amount to nothing. When I remember how it feels then and now, I cannot help but think of how pharisaic we were. Ignore him, his attitude is borne out of ignorance not contempt.
That exactly is what make someone a Jehovah's Witness, the FEELING!
The FEELING that you're serving the one and only true God in the midst of his people! Psalm 1:1-3, 133:1
Please if you don't share that FEELING,then forget about JWs!
Your friend cited the example of the Samaritan woman at Jacob's well, she knew her forefathers [Samaritans] do worship at mount Gerizim but the Jews [Jesus' people] insisted that true worship is at Jerusalem, note that Jesus never said all was approved! John 4:22
Of course that is the FEELING Jesus worked on 'those who wants to be assured or FEEL secured that their form of worship has God's approval!' [Matthew 10:6, 15:24] not just those who are indifferent towards various forms of worship! John 18:38
¤ It's either you're born by a JW and if you don't have the FEELING you'll find your way out of the organization.
¤You might live with a JW by chance and due to the influence of your guardian you attends meeting for some times but if the FEELING is not there you'll take your leave!
¤You may fall in love with a JW and due to the temporary enjoyment of passion and sexual attraction you attends meetings for some times but if the FEELINGS is not there you'll take your leave!
¤Finally, if the FEELING is within you, there is nowhere you might come from or your background, you will end up a JW! John 10:26,27
So it is the FEELINGS that determines those who will remain or those that will leave! John 6:66-69 wink
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2019
Maximus69:
Hmmm,
If you think what i've been trying to explain is like SHIFTING POSTS to you, then suit yourself Sir. Because you are free to decide on any religious group that pleases your conscience, and millions opting for the JW organization also have freedom of worship! wink
I've analysed to you how being a politician or a soldier will jeopardise the making of a happy global family and Jehovah's Witnesses have been able to eliminate both within them. So if you feel it's not a praiseworthy achievement, then go and continue with your religious family provided you're all happily worshiping shoulder to shoulder as REAL brothers having one Lord! wink
Cornelius was a Roman soldier so he must be loyal to the Roman army under the headship of their Emperor. During the year 66ce when the Roman army attacked Jerusalem and destroyed many lives, i hope you can picture Cornelius amongst the Roman soldiers killing Jews even his so called Christian brothers! cheesy
I wonder what you people think you know in the Bible
Jesus admonished his faithful followers not to lead by the sword [Matthew 26:52] yet you still think Cornelius would have remained a weapon carrier during the time he was anointed with God's holy spirit Then what is the essence of believing in the only begotten son of God or good news he represents when he still keeps his RACIST killer job Mark 10:29,30
You also mentioned ancient servants of God before the coming of the Messiah!
Do you think they were serving as officials under the kingdom of the God of Israel
Well for your information, there were eight kingdoms in totality that has been ruling the earth right after Adam and Eve rejected God's rulership. The are Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome, England and America. All these kingdoms belongs to Satan the ruler of the world that's why those ancient servants of God were facing one problem after another under those governmental authorities! 1John 5:19

Sorry Sir, you might feel like discrediting God's people but you've got nothing against them, just that they told you 'if you can't keep the standards from our God, go and worship wherever you're pleased' that's the only problem you are having.

So whether you like it or not God's people will continue to stand out as one unique group [John 17:14-16] that none of you can stand to refute their clearly obvious ACHIEVEMENTS! Philippians 2:15 wink

This is why we cannot a discuss any single issue. Because you keep bring on new topics, jumping from pillar to post. What I actually expected you to do is defend the points you raised, but you are obviously avoiding defending.

Now, let me quickly address the point you raised here.

You mentioned Jesus telling his followers not to lead by the sword. But you comfortably forget his instructions in Lu 10:35,36 where he told them to carry sword. Also, I think being bias would make you see things in one direction alone. In that case, you would naturally see Cornelius as a blood seeking military officer, but forget that they are kind hearted officers as well. Of course, you made a lot of assumptions based on negative view.

However, let's assume positively a little. Cornelius, a converted Christian military officer, because of his love for his fellow believers send a secret warning to the to flee from Jerusalem. Probably, convinced his superior officers to withdraw for some time just so that the Christians might have enough time to flee from Jerusalem.

Because in your jw mindset, military men are blood seeking people, you conveniently forgets that military men save the apostle Paul when the jews wanted to kill him. You also forget that in times of crisis and serious unrest, the military are better at restoring peace and order than other security forces.

You see, sometimes you have to use you head to reason a little. Don't always allow the organization to put everything into your head. I know they are good at it. God gave us the great gift of all, our brains. Use it.

You also mentioned ancient servants of God before the coming of the Messiah! Do you think they were serving as officials under the kingdom of the God of Israel

Yes. I mentioned those ancient servants that served in political positions. And yes they didn't serve in the nation of Israel or under God's arraignment so to speak. They were political appointee in Satan's system. Didn't they serve? Did God condemn them? Did Jesus condemn them? Can you open your Bible to where Jesus said his followers shouldn't involve in politics or in govt positions? Daniel didn't just receive political appointments, he requested for positions for his friends.

This reveals another problem with Jws and they cherry picking which scriptures to look at and which to avoid. When arguing against Christmas and birthday, they will say Jesus didn't instruct his followers, none of God servant had birthdays etc. But when it comes to politics, they conveniently forget those arguments because they are examples of Men of faith in the Bible who engaged in politics. It's simply hypocrisy.

Speaking of the eight world powers. Let me ask you, the so-called seventh world power, England and America, only became world power not more than 100 years ago. So, did the sixth world power Rome ruled for 2000yrs? (I think you should realize watchtower contraptions and assumptions.

Sorry Sir, you might feel like discrediting God's people but you've got nothing against them, just that they told you 'if you can't keep the standards from our God, go and worship wherever you're pleased' that's the only problem you are having. /quote]

I don't feel like discrediting anyone, let alone God's people. Personally, I believe that as many true Christian we have in Jws religion as they are in other religious groups. What I find irrepressible then is their makibg assumptions they cannot proof or when they feel they alone has God's favour as a result of setting standards for themselves, using same to judge another religion etc.

But worse of all, the leader of Jws fall into the same category or probably worse than the Pharisees. Jesus said of them in Mt 23:13 "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to."

So, if you would. I would we go back to answering my questions. There are below. [quote author=rottennaija post=77486840]

Ok... I assume you have a good knowledge of other religious groups. Let me ask you specific questions about the them based on what you have listed.

¤ Worshipers of the only true God must be known as members belonging to one happy global family! Isaiah 2:2-4 John 17:14-16

On this point you have raised, take a good look at 2 religious groups. Catholics and seventh days Adventist. Do members of this group not feel like they belong to one happy global family?

¤ There is no other God to promote division or hatred in their midst such as racism, higher academic degrees or materialism! Jeremiah 9:23,24 1Corinthians 12:13

Is there division or hatred among members of catholics and Seventh day Adventist?

¤ There is agreement in line of thought! 1Corinthians 1:10, Phil 2:2

Do members of this groups I mentioned above not have the same line of thoughts?

¤ There is no preaching and teaching program as effective as that of the JWs! Matthew 10:3-15, 28:19:20

Do they have a preaching and teaching program that is effective? (you mentioned as effective as Jws, how do you measure the effectiveness of jw preaching and teaching programs?)

¤ There is NO law enforcement agencies ordering members around during any of their gatherings! A sign of what Paul listed at Galatians 5:22,23

Having law enforcement agencies? Really? OK... When catholic meet for their mass or convention, do you observe law enforcement officers? Same with SDA?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 11:04pm On Apr 12, 2019
Maximus69:
The FEELING that you're serving the one and only true God in the midst of his people! Psalm 1:1-3, 133:1
Your friend cited the example of the Samaritan woman at Jacob's well, she knew her forefathers [Samaritans] do worship at mount Gerizim but the Jews [Jesus' people] insisted that true worship is at Jerusalem, note that Jesus never said all was approved! John 4:22
Of course that is the FEELING Jesus worked on 'those who wants to be assured or FEEL secured that their form of worship has God's approval!' [Matthew 10:6, 15:24] not just those who are indifferent towards various forms of worship! John 18:38
¤ It's either you're born by a JW and if you don't have the FEELING you'll find your way out of the organization.
¤You might live with a JW by chance and due to the influence of your guardian you attends meeting for some times but if the FEELING is not there you'll take your leave!
¤You may fall in love with a JW and due to the temporary enjoyment of passion and sexual attraction you attends meetings for some times but if the FEELINGS is not there you'll take your leave!
¤Finally, if the FEELING is within you, there is nowhere you might come from or your background, you will end up a JW! John 10:26,27
So it is the FEELINGS that determines those who will remain or those that will leave! John 6:66-69 wink

I think you are just as naive. The feeling is what it is. Feeling, not real. I give you a task. I believe you must are living in Nigeria. Try getting in touch with a member of Olumba, Olumba Obu. Ask him how he feels worshipping there, if he will leave etc. Gauge his feelings and expression.

Or try a deeper life member or a methodist member or a full life member or a catholics member. You will realize that they all feel the same. So happy to worship God among brethren etc. Heck, they might even be more happy than a jw.

I believe you have a lot to learn. Just try studying human nature, religion etc.

Secondly, let's draw a line on the sand. I don't like being smeared or maligned or my reputation being drag in the mud. So, please stop it. I really hate it. I'm speaking in reference to this.

Also, let me correct your impression about me. I have been a jw for more than 25 years. Born into it, grew in its rank. Appointed an MS almost becoming an elder. Then I resigned from being an MS, return the last lecture outline assigned to me. In all those years of being an active Jws, I led an examplary life, never once had any judicial committee.

Why did I resign from being an MS? I couldn't support their teachings anymore. The more I studied the Bible, the more I saw that there was no scriptural basis for their teachings. I did the honorable thing, resign the MS position.

However, technically speaking, I am still a jw because I never disassociate.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 12, 2019
rottennaija:

This is why we cannot a discuss any single issue. Because you keep bring on new topics, jumping from pillar to post. What I actually expected you to do is defend the points you raised, but you are obviously avoiding defending.
You mentioned Jesus telling his followers not to lead by the sword. But you comfortably forget his instructions in Lu 10:35,36 where he told them to carry sword. Also, I think being bias would make you see things in one direction alone. In that case, you would naturally see Cornelius as a blood seeking military officer, but forget that they are kind hearted officers as well. Of course, you made a lot of assumptions based on negative view.
However, let's assume positively a little. Cornelius, a converted Christian military officer, because of his love for his fellow believers send a secret warning to the to flee from Jerusalem. Probably, convinced his superior officers to withdraw for some time just so that the Christians might have enough time to flee from Jerusalem.
Because in your jw mindset, military men are blood seeking people, you conveniently forgets that military men save the apostle Paul when the jews wanted to kill him. You also forget that in times of crisis and serious unrest, the military are better at restoring peace and order than other security forces.
You see, sometimes you have to use you head to reason a little. Don't always allow the organization to put everything into your head. I know they are good at it. God gave us the great gift of all, our brains. Use it.
Yes. I mentioned those ancient servants that served in political positions. And yes they didn't serve in the nation of Israel or under God's arraignment so to speak. They were political appointee in Satan's system. Didn't they serve? Did God condemn them? Did Jesus condemn them? Can you open your Bible to where Jesus said his followers shouldn't involve in politics or in govt positions? Daniel didn't just receive political appointments, he requested for positions for his friends.
This reveals another problem with Jws and they cherry picking which scriptures to look at and which to avoid. When arguing against Christmas and birthday, they will say Jesus didn't instruct his followers, none of God servant had birthdays etc. But when it comes to politics, they conveniently forget those arguments because they are examples of Men of faith in the Bible who engaged in politics. It's simply hypocrisy.
Speaking of the eight world powers. Let me ask you, the so-called seventh world power, England and America, only became world power not more than 100 years ago. So, did the sixth world power Rome ruled for 2000yrs? (I think you should realize watchtower contraptions and assumptions.
You can continue to agitate as long as you like, Jehovah's Witnesses are commemorating the memorial of Christ's death globally come April 19 and millions across the globe will join us in observing the one and only event Jesus PERSONALLY instituted for his remembrance! Luke 22:19 wink
Jesus asked his followers to get swords, twelve men had just two swords, Jesus said 'that is enough'!, he never taught them how to use the sword, they never saw him use it, he rebuked the only disciple who took the initiative to make use of sword and you still can't discern that he only needed a sword to teach them an important lesson! cheesy
So when Jesus stationed a little boy in their midst and said 'whoever does not become like this little child will not enter into the kingdom of heaven' Matthew 18:2,3 Jesus should have demanded that each of his disciples get one child! cheesy
Jesus condemned politics several times but if you don't make yourself teachable,you can never grasp it!
¤ When he rejected Satan's offer to participate in worldly politics. Matthew 4:8-10
¤ When he told an incumbent politician to forgo his political career! Luke 18:18-23
¤ When he condemned prominence amongst his own disciples! Luke 22:24-27
¤ The holy spirit helped John to write this! 1John 5:19
Rome's dominance lasted longer that any other world's rulers because they hypnotised people with the power of religion! England conquered them about 500 years ago but couldn't stand out on it's own until America was became their colony!
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 13, 2019
rottennaija:

I think you are just as naive. The feeling is what it is. Feeling, not real. I give you a task. I believe you must are living in Nigeria. Try getting in touch with a member of Olumba, Olumba Obu. Ask him how he feels worshipping there, if he will leave etc. Gauge his feelings and expression.
Or try a deeper life member or a methodist member or a full life member or a catholics member. You will realize that they all feel the same. So happy to worship God among brethren etc. Heck, they might even be more happy than a jw.
I believe you have a lot to learn. Just try studying human nature, religion etc.
Secondly, let's draw a line on the sand. I don't like being smeared or maligned or my reputation being drag in the mud. So, please stop it. I really hate it. I'm speaking in reference to this.
Also, let me correct your impression about me. I have been a jw for more than 25 years. Born into it, grew in its rank. Appointed an MS almost becoming an elder. Then I resigned from being an MS, return the last lecture outline assigned to me. In all those years of being an active Jws, I led an examplary life, never once had any judicial committee.
Why did I resign from being an MS? I couldn't support their teachings anymore. The more I studied the Bible, the more I saw that there was no scriptural basis for their teachings. I did the honorable thing, resign the MS position.
However, technically speaking, I am still a jw because I never disassociate.
That's it my friend! wink
No matter how long you serve in Jehovah's organization if the FEELINGS is not in you, you'll just take your leave. But your own situation is so pitiful. cry
Because a member of Olumba Olumba who is serving with all his/her soul, FEELING that he/she is worshiping God in the right place is better than a supposed JW who can't find joy in the midst of fellow worshipers and to worsen his case he couldn't get a better place of worship in order to regain his bliss! cry
My friend, instead of deceiving yourself why not look for a better place of worship to keep your confidence that you're serving God in the right place? undecided
Sorry Sir, God's word said you're a nonentity, idiot, psychopath as in hopeless, if you're not satisfied with whatever you're doing. Ecclesiastes 8:15, 9:10
Not to talk of worship that you can just drop it by the corner and turn to atheism without stress since it is not by force. cheesy 2Corinthians 9:7
STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF while limping on two opinions! If JWs are the ones serving the true God participate fully and if not search for a better performing group in order to offer the best in you or better still join atheism! James 1:8,4:8 compared to 1Kings 18:21 wink
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 6:04am On Apr 13, 2019
Maximus69:
No matter how long you serve in Jehovah's organization if the FEELINGS is not in you, you'll just take your leave. But your own situation is so pitiful. cry
Because a member of Olumba Olumba who is serving with all his/her soul, FEELING that he/she is worshiping God in the right place is better than a supposed JW who can't find joy in the midst of fellow worshipers and to worsen his case he couldn't get a better place of worship in order to regain his bliss! cry
My friend, instead of deceiving yourself why not look for a better place of worship to keep your confidence that you're serving God in the right place? undecided
Sorry Sir, God's word said you're a nonentity, idiot, psychopath as in hopeless, if you're not satisfied with whatever you're doing. Ecclesiastes 8:15, 9:10
Not to talk of worship that you can just drop it by the corner and turn to atheism without stress since it is not by force. cheesy 2Corinthians 9:7
STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF while limping on two opinions! If JWs are the ones serving the true God participate fully and if not search for a better performing group in order to offer the best in you or better still join atheism! James 1:8,4:8 compared to 1Kings 18:21 wink
Maximus, walahi talahi you won't kill one of these fugitives one day with the way you're defending the truth with efficacy! grin grin grin
Imagine him saying 'stop it,i hate it' and you keep trowing the blows at him! cheesy cheesy cheesy
He feels he could discredit pure worship but he ended up revealing his personal state of mind! embarassed embarassed embarassed
The problem is he never thought JWs choose to worship where they find the TRUTH, he is thinking they are confused with the presentation of imperfect humans like the GB and since the GB has declared that they're not inspired and can make errors nobody should take them seriously! wink wink wink
A real fool like himself said the feelings doesn't matter whereas he is killing himself with agitation for seeing people claiming they have the one and only form of worship that is pure. So if the feelings don't really matter to him then what is his stress? cheesy cheesy cheesy
He even said certain individuals in all other religious groups do have the same feeling which is true but he forgot that such an individual will continue to be a JW as long as he/she is willing to assist others in IDENTIFYING pure worship he/she is practicing until the individual meet the true worshipers of God who will help him to realise he has not gotten it right, and a JW at heart will quickly switch over to the group possessing the quality he cherishes 'the FEELING that he/she is practicing the one and only pure worship available'!
Thanks Maximus for showing him how foolish he is! wink wink wink
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 6:07am On Apr 13, 2019
TATIME:
Maximus, walahi talahi you won't kill one of these fugitives one day with the way you're defending the truth with efficacy! grin grin grin
Imagine him saying 'stop it,i hate it' and you keep trowing the blows at him! cheesy cheesy cheesy
He feels he could discredit pure worship but he ended up revealing his personal state of mind! embarassed embarassed embarassed
The problem is he never thought JWs choose to worship where they find the TRUTH, he is thinking they are confused with the presentation of imperfect humans like the GB and since the GB has declared that they're not inspired and can make errors nobody should take them seriously! wink wink wink
A real fool like himself said the feelings doesn't matter whereas he is killing himself with agitation for seeing people claiming they have the one and only form of worship that is pure. So if the feelings don't really matter to him then what is his stress? cheesy cheesy cheesy
He even said certain individuals in all other religious groups do have the same feeling which is true but he forgot that such an individual will continue to be a JW as long as he/she is willing to assist others in IDENTIFYING pure worship he/she is practicing until the individual meet the true worshipers of God who will help him to realise he has not gotten it right, and a JW at heart will quickly switch over to the group possessing the quality he cherishes 'the FEELING that he/she is practicing the one and only pure worship available'!

Do you accept Jesus as your mediator?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 6:08am On Apr 13, 2019
Maximus69:

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 13, 2019
TATIME:
Good morning brother, how was your night Sir?
I think he has learnt his lessons now that there's nothing in his empty skull to get a real witness of Jehovah confused with the gibberish he spews out of his dirty mind! Luke 6:45
He thought a real JW will fight the battle of supremacy with the weapon introduced by an enemy and at the same time allow the enemy to be the referee! undecided
Miscreants on social media trying arrange a plan to measure the intelligence of the worshippers of the true God of wisdom! cheesy
Because he has served without full conviction for 25 years he now feels others serving should quit since he is quitting yet he can't direct them to any other place where they can serve the true God with their whole soul, whole strength, whole heart and whole mind! Mark 12:29,30
Yet he is feeling has something tangible to offer before zealous seekers of righteousness and meekness! [Zephaniah 2:2,3] And to reveal his stupidity he is coming on social media to teach FAITHLESS miscreants like himself how to get a DEDICATED witnesses of Jehovah listen to what is not certain or effective! undecided
Surely he is a fugitive no wonder he can easily relate with the other guy, birds of same feather! cheesy
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 6:36am On Apr 13, 2019
Maximus69:
I think he has learnt his lessons now that there's nothing in his empty skull to get a real witness of Jehovah confused with the gibberish he spews out of his dirty mind! Luke 6:45
He thought a real JW will fight the battle of supremacy with the weapon introduced by an enemy and at the same time allow the enemy to be the referee! undecided
Miscreants on social media trying arrange a plan to measure the intelligence of the worshippers of the true God of wisdom! cheesy
Because he has served without full conviction for 25 years he now feels others serving should quit since he is quitting yet he can't direct them to any other place where they can serve the true God with their whole soul, whole strength, whole heart and whole mind! Mark 12:29,30
Yet he is feeling has something tangible to offer before zealous seekers of righteousness and meekness! [Zephaniah 2:2,3] And to reveal his stupidity he is coming on social media to teach FAITHLESS miscreants like himself how to get a DEDICATED witnesses of Jehovah listen to what is not certain or effective! undecided
Surely he is a fugitive no wonder he can easily relate with the other guy, birds of same feather! cheesy

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 13, 2019
rottennaija:

Is Jesus your mediator?
Yes Of coures!
And what has this question got to do with getting Jehovah's Witnesses listen to your gibberish Sir? undecided
Jesus is the mediator between God and whoever wish to be save, and he has anointed 144,000 of his disciples globally many of which are gone now to heaven while the remaining few are doing the work of gathering the other sheep for Jesus! John 10:16
So if Satan is deceiving you that you can have a direct access to Jesus, let me tell you today that that is a lie!
Jesus chose 12 Apostles out of his numerous disciples which indicates that the king has a form of protocol in setting his kingdom, so if you're not ready to comply with his arrangement for orderliness you're on your own Sir! Matthew 16:18,19 wink
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 13, 2019
rottennaija:

Accepting Jesus as a mediator between me and the Almighty God is what led me to reading a book that was not written by my own race!
Accepting Jesus as the mediator is what made me comply to what his disciple penned down in the book concerning his words!
Accepting Jesus is what made me started making changes in my former way of life to conform to what i learnt from the Bible!
Accepting Jesus is what made me go about trying to inculcate what i've learned in the minds of my neighbours!
Accepting Jesus is what made me got baptised as one of his happy global disciples identified with certain attribute that i learnt from his disciples!
Please if i don't accept Jesus what business do you think i have with all of this? undecided
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 7:13am On Apr 13, 2019
Maximus69:
Accepting Jesus as a mediator between me and the Almighty God is what led me to reading a book that was not written by my own race!
Accepting Jesus as the mediator is what made me comply to what his disciple penned down in the book concerning his words!
Accepting Jesus is what made me started making changes in my former way of life to conform to what i learnt from the Bible!
Accepting Jesus is what made me go about trying to inculcate what i've learned in the minds of my neighbours!
Accepting Jesus is what made me got baptised as one of his happy global disciples identified with certain attribute that i learnt from his disciples!
Please if i don't accept Jesus what business do you think i have with all of this? undecided

I am glad you do and that is fine. The scriptures in itself says so that Jesus is the mediator between a God and men in Tim 2:5, 6.

But would it not be shameful if your religion and your governing body does not agree with 1 Ti 2:5,6?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 8:51am On Apr 13, 2019
Maximus69:

See these all in one SWOOP...... NONENTITY, IDIOTS, PSYCHOPATH, HOPELESS ATHEISTS all in the name your position on a topical issue is not concrete to be accepted as TRUE and the corresponding reply hit you hard you resort to LABELS and LABELLING.

Name-Calling

Some people INSULT those who DISAGREE with them by QUESTIONING CHARACTER or MOTIVES INSTEAD of FOCUSING on the FACTS. NAME CALLING slaps a negative, easy-to-remember LABEL onto a PERSON, a GROUP, or an IDEA. The NAME-CALLER hopes that the LABEL will STICK. If people reject the PERSON or the IDEA on the basis of the NEGATIVE LABEL instead of WEIGHING the EVIDENCE for THEMSELVES, the NAME-CALLER’S STRATEGY has WORKED. For example, in recent years a powerful ANTISECT sentiment has swept many countries in Europe and elsewhere. This trend has stirred emotions, created the image of an ENEMY, and REINFORCED existing prejudices against religious minorities. Often, “sect” becomes a catchword. “‘Sect’ is another word for ‘heretic,’” wrote German Professor Martin Kriele in 1993, “and a heretic today in Germany, as in former times, is [condemned to extermination]—if not by fire..., then by CHARACTER ASSASSINATION, ISOLATION and ECONOMIC DESTRUCTION.”The Institute for Propaganda Analysis notes that “bad names have played a tremendously powerful role in the history of the world and in our own individual development. THEY have RUINED REPUTATIONS,... sent [people] to PRISON CELLS, and made MEN MAD ENOUGH to enter BATTLE and SLAUGHTER their FELLOWMEN.”
I hope you get the full gist of NAME CALLING,

Our master knew what he was saying when making statements concerning things similar to these. E get as e be.
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 9:08am On Apr 13, 2019
rottennaija:

Fine reply, well informed analysis done seasonly and with respect. I knew from the onset of the DISCUSSION the duo were in for a journey ride and they had a good company to travel with only that they are not willing to enjoy the benefits the journey brings.

POLITICS and MILITARY aspect well explained. Is it too hard to understand. No! One can only hope they read and reflect on what has/had been discussed.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 13, 2019
rottennaija:

I am glad you do and that is fine. The scriptures in itself says so that Jesus is the mediator between a God and men in Tim 2:5, 6.

But would it not be shameful if your religion and your governing body does not agree with 1 Ti 2:5,6?

Hmmm, just listen to yourself! embarassed
You're saying the student [Maximus] understood the concept but his teachers [GB] couldn't grasp it, haba! Why not borrow a leaf from Jesus' word? Luke 7:35
If i who studied the publications of the Watchtower could explain what accepting Jesus meant with such efficacy, how come you think my teachers can't understand it? undecided
Well you've wasted 25 years of your life following a uniquely organised group while you have failed to be organised within yourself! wink
Jesus is the mediator but as a King he has set a form of protocol to help each of his later disciples get access to necessary information. John 17:20,21
Don't allow Satan and his demons to deceive you Sir, Jesus will not deal directly with you! That is why God selected the 144,000 to work with the other sheep. Revelation 14:1 compared to John 10:16
So if anyone is hearing voices claiming to be Jesus today, be rest assured that such voices are coming from demons! 2Corinthians 11:14
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 9:23am On Apr 13, 2019
Maximus69:

Take a look at these ..........EMPTY SKULL, FAITHLESS MISCREANTS, FUGITIVES, DIRTY MIND......

All in the name his response hit you hard enough that you cannot refute all that was well expressed, explained and discussed.

When asked to show how INEFFECTIVE or UNCERTAIN rottennaija explanation were you will go KUTUENJI to KAFANCHAN and back to KUTUENJI or from SOKOTO(state) to SOKOTO(trouser) and back to SOKOTO(state).

Soon to be JW!
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 13, 2019
achorladey:

See these all in one SWOOP...... NONENTITY, IDIOTS, PSYCHOPATH, HOPELESS ATHEISTS all in the name your position on a topical issue is not concrete to be accepted as TRUE and the corresponding reply hit you hard you resort to LABELS and LABELLING.

Name-Calling

I hope you get the full gist of NAME CALLING,

Our master knew what he was saying when making statements concerning things similar to these. E get as e be.

Jesus labelled to those calling him teacher 'FOOLS' for criticizing the same person they are calling TEACHER! Matthew 23:17
Paul labelled the Christians in Galatia 'FOOLISH' for having a totally different mindset from that of those TEACHING them! Galatians 3:1
So Maximus is on point for all those labels he gave to a person who couldn't agree with his teachers yet attending meetings with this same teachers along with others who are learning from them! wink wink wink
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by achorladey: 9:32am On Apr 13, 2019
Maximus69:

Maximus69: Your friend cited the example of the Samaritan woman at Jacob's well, she knew her forefathers [Samaritans] do worship at mount Gerizim but the Jews [Jesus' people] insisted that true worship is at Jerusalem, note that Jesus never said all was approved! John 4:22

Who say the SAMARITANS are not JESUS PEOPLE? Who were the SAMARITANS? You will cite scriptures and put your ASSUMPTIONS in there to explain what cannot be found in their. Why did Jesus story was about the GOOD SAMARITAN?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 13, 2019
achorladey:

Maximus69: Your friend cited the example of the Samaritan woman at Jacob's well, she knew her forefathers [Samaritans] do worship at mount Gerizim but the Jews [Jesus' people] insisted that true worship is at Jerusalem, note that Jesus never said all was approved! John 4:22

Who say the SAMARITANS are not JESUS PEOPLE? Who were the SAMARITANS? You will cite scriptures and put your ASSUMPTIONS in there to explain what cannot be found in their. Why did Jesus story was about the GOOD SAMARITAN?

Brother achorladey!!!
So you can't even grasp this simple and straightforward lesson even after reading Jesus' comment saying 'you worship what you do not know,we worship what we know because SALVATION ORIGINATES WITH THE JEWS' John 4: 22
Well if you're not one of his sheep you can never understand his words! John 10:27 undecided
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 11:04am On Apr 13, 2019
Maximus69:

Hmmm, just listen to yourself! embarassed
You're saying the student [Maximus] understood the concept but his teachers [GB] couldn't grasp it, haba! Why not borrow a leaf from Jesus' word? Luke 7:35
If i who studied the publications of the Watchtower could explain what accepting Jesus meant with such efficacy, how come you think my teachers can't understand it? undecided
Well you've wasted 25 years of your life following a uniquely organised group while you have failed to be organised within yourself! wink
Jesus is the mediator but as a King he has set a form of protocol to help each of his later disciples get access to necessary information. John 17:20,21
Don't allow Satan and his demons to deceive you Sir, Jesus will not deal directly with you! That is why God selected the 144,000 to work with the other sheep. Revelation 14:1 compared to John 10:16
So if anyone is hearing voices claiming to be Jesus today, be rest assured that such voices are coming from demons! 2Corinthians 11:14
If I belong to a Christian religion and the religion teaches that Jesus is not the mediator between God and rest of mankind, infact, that Jesus does not mediate for majority of its members, would such a religion be a follower of Jesus?

Would you call them a true religion?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 11:24am On Apr 13, 2019
Maximus69:

This is by the way. Speaking of serving with conviction,
Do you think the apostle Paul serve with full conviction while he was in Judaism for that number of years? Do you think he was convinced Judaism was the right way to worship God?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 11:26am On Apr 13, 2019
TATIME:
Jesus labelled to those calling him teacher 'FOOLS' for criticizing the same person they are calling TEACHER! Matthew 23:17
Paul labelled the Christians in Galatia 'FOOLISH' for having a totally different mindset from that of those TEACHING them! Galatians 3:1
So Maximus is on point for all those labels he gave to a person who couldn't agree with his teachers yet attending meetings with this same teachers along with others who are learning from them! wink wink wink

You did not answer my question. You friend on his own. So, I'm going to ask you again, since faith is personal.

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 13, 2019
rottennaija:

If I belong to a Christian religion and the religion teaches that Jesus is not the mediator between God and rest of mankind, infact, that Jesus does not mediate for majority of its members, would such a religion be a follower of Jesus?

Would you call them a true religion?
No matter how they present Jesus to their followers is not the business of any other group!
They claimed that Jesus is their leader and that all what they're preaching and teaching is from Jesus. What intelligent individuals will be concerned about is how their conduct and that of their followers turn out to be! Matthew 7:15-20
Whether they say Jesus is their gardener or cleaner is not my own business Sir, my main concern is the fruit that Jesus said will be noticed to identify his followers!
The man Jesus is one single Character and he warned that their will be many false representatives claiming they're his followers referring to him as 'Lord' Matthew 7:21-23
So to the best of my own understanding, Christianity is just one group 'Jehovah's Witnesses' any other religion can't be Christian if one is claiming that they're the only Christian group!
If they're not then there must be another single group representing true Christianity. I strongly believe JWs is the one and only Christian group worldwide so if you disagree with that just point to the one you've discovered to be that one and only group, otherwise you've got NOTHING tangible to say! wink
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 13, 2019
rottennaija:

This is by the way. Speaking of serving with conviction,
Do you think the apostle Paul serve with full conviction while he was in Judaism for that number of years? Do you think he was convinced Judaism was the right way to worship God?
Paul served with misdirected zeal and that is evident in the way he kept killing Christians without allowing for freedom of worship! He later became a Christians and ready to reason with anyone around him. Act 20:20
That is exactly what Jehovah's Witnesses are doing today and they're known globally for this, so if you've discovered another group that's taking all the pains to go searching for listening hears in their neighbourhood, please let me know because i have not seen any apart from noisemakers in public places and buses who have no organised form of one on one question and answer section that's effective like the JWs! wink
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 13, 2019
rottennaija:

You did not answer my question. You friend on his own. So, I'm going to ask you again, since faith is personal.

Are you an examiner or there is anything you've got to give me for answering your stupid question? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Maximus has told you what you need to notice in order to discern if someone ACCEPTED Jesus as his/her mediator, so my yes or no is of no relevance again Sir! wink wink wink Luke 20:2-8
So if you can't simply discern what people believe by watching then closely then my response to you is of no significance since you're not the one i'm serving! wink wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 12:22pm On Apr 13, 2019
Maximus69:
Paul served with misdirected zeal and that is evident in the way he kept killing Christians without allowing for freedom of worship! He later became a Christians and ready to reason with anyone around him. Act 20:20
That is exactly what Jehovah's Witnesses are doing today and they're known globally for this, so if you've discovered another group that's taking all the pains to go searching for listening hears in their neighbourhood, please let me know because i have not seen any apart from noisemakers in public places and buses who have no organised form of one on one question and answer section that's effective like the JWs! wink

The point being he served with conviction. He really believes what he did was for God. However, when he saw something new, something better, he realized that no matter convince he was, it wasn't right and had to change.

I served with conviction for as long as I did. When it was time to examine further I did and realized I had been busy chasing an illusion
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by rottennaija(m): 12:23pm On Apr 13, 2019
TATIME:
Are you an examiner or there is anything you've got to give me for answering your stupid question? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Maximus has told you what you need to notice in order to discern if someone ACCEPTED Jesus as his/her mediator, so my yes or no is of no relevance again Sir! wink wink wink Luke 20:2-8
So if you can't simply discern what people believe by watching then closely then my response to you is of no significance since you're not the one i'm serving! wink wink wink

Stupid question?
Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 13, 2019
rottennaija:

The point being he served with conviction. He really believes what he did was for God. However, when he saw something new, something better, he realized that no matter convince he was, it wasn't right and had to change.

I served with conviction for as long as I did. When it was time to examine further I did and realized I had been busy chasing an illusion
That's the true FEELING of someone searching for the TRUTH!
Paul left Judaism [a group] for Christianity [another group] but if you can't present a better group than the one you formerly associate with now, then you've done nothing worth considering or emulating Sir! wink

1 Like

Re: How To Get Jehovah's Witnesses To Listen by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 13, 2019
rottennaija:

Stupid question?
I think it is stupid because there is nowhere the first Century Christians asked this question from any new convert in the Bible, not to talk of a person zealously and industriously preaching and teaching in all his neighbourhood here in Nigeria what he learnt about Jesus of Nazareth from Israel! undecided
If thoroughly considered, it is certainly a very very STUPID question Sir! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

Will You Attend These Type Of Churches?(pic) / Can A Soldier Go To Heaven? / It Is Only One Sin That Sends People To Hell Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 238
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.