Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,410 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Intentional Words Creates Momentum. WICC Celebrates - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Intentional Words Creates Momentum. WICC Celebrates (162 Views)

Chef Dammy's Pastor Jeremiah Adegoke Creates Own Version Of Big Brother Naija / Living Faith Creates USSD CODE To Facilitate Offerings And Tithes Online. / WICC Set For 11th Anniversary Festivities, To Host Steve Akoni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Intentional Words Creates Momentum. WICC Celebrates by DejiPlug(m): 11:16am On Apr 02, 2019
Words that produce results, and create productive and meaningful activities on the earth stem from certain depth.

Jesus spoke to a fig tree and said "No man eats of you hereafter forever." Mark 11:14. What interests me most was the fact that he didn't wait to check, he moved on. He had engaged certain forces. Knowledge liberates!

So you CAST pictures into your heart and frame them with words that describes it's accomplishment and the feelings accompanying them and then unseen forces will come to your aid.

You'd discover that the only things you never got were the things you were never intentional about when speaking them forth(thus becoming unproductive words.)

Intentional words summons spiritual forces to respond and act in your favour when confronting any situation. No believer is helpless.

"So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it."
Isa 55:11(kjv)

Whatever you are confessing and believing God for must reside in your heart abundantly, well nurtured and consistently watered, gather your facts and collate your data, be detail driven, only then will it carry much weight(ability to produce its kind) in the earth realm when you speak it forth.

Just recently, A sister in Church was experiencing birth pangs one tuesday afternoon and then the husband called me to say they were on their way to the hospital, and I responded immediately without blinking, 'the next call I will get from you will be to say my wife has put to bed!' And it was so! I didn't have to think about how it will happen! I did not even pray! He called 3 hours later to deliver the news!

This summarised what Jesus said in Mark 11:23.

Be like Jesus, Be INTENTIONAL!

The WinningWord International Christian Center, (WICC) under the leadership of Pastor Michael Anthony continues to enjoy a celebratory season as their very own beloved Minister Bola turns +1 and Brother Ejeh celebrates the christening of his bouncing baby boy today, April 2.

(1) (Reply)

The Price Of Excelling In The Knowledge Of The Lord Jesus / The Evangelism And Missions Special Retreat And Training 2019 / Best Way To Celebrate Easter Sunday- Pastor Mike & WICC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.