Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

"They Stole My Phone, I Need Someone To F**k Me And Buy Me Iphone"-nigerian Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "They Stole My Phone, I Need Someone To F**k Me And Buy Me Iphone"-nigerian Lady (8902 Views)

Confession : My Teacher F**k Me Hard Inside Class / Confession : How My Step Mother F**k Me Hard Inside Daddy Room / Confession : How My Neighbor F**k Me Hard In Her Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"They Stole My Phone, I Need Someone To F**k Me And Buy Me Iphone"-nigerian Lady by vickayo: 11:33am On Apr 02, 2019
@Gistvic.com

A Nigerian lady whose phone got stolen says she need someone to Bleep her and buy her an iPhone. Gistvic Reports.

The lady said after calling the thief who stole her phone, she was told to pay a ransom of N10,000 to redeem back the phone but instead she prefers someone having sex with her for an iPhone.

This has got people talking as twitter users blast her for having no shame in spitting out those words. Gistvic Reports.

See More Photos And Reactions:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/they-stole-my-phone-i-need-someone-to.html

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Share

Re: "They Stole My Phone, I Need Someone To F**k Me And Buy Me Iphone"-nigerian Lady by vickayo: 11:33am On Apr 02, 2019

1 Share

Re: "They Stole My Phone, I Need Someone To F**k Me And Buy Me Iphone"-nigerian Lady by Olalan(m): 11:35am On Apr 02, 2019
And she's someone's girlfriend and daughter
Re: "They Stole My Phone, I Need Someone To F**k Me And Buy Me Iphone"-nigerian Lady by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2019
smh
Re: "They Stole My Phone, I Need Someone To F**k Me And Buy Me Iphone"-nigerian Lady by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 02, 2019
That face deserves a Nokia torch light phone.

Her best bet of ever getting laid is to crawl up into a chicken ass and patiently wait because with a face like that — no man is brave enough to go in for the kill. shocked
Re: "They Stole My Phone, I Need Someone To F**k Me And Buy Me Iphone"-nigerian Lady by Chepos1(m): 11:39am On Apr 02, 2019

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "They Stole My Phone, I Need Someone To F**k Me And Buy Me Iphone"-nigerian Lady by Officialgarri: 11:43am On Apr 02, 2019
She looks like a man who is dirty

Re: "They Stole My Phone, I Need Someone To F**k Me And Buy Me Iphone"-nigerian Lady by faithfull18(f): 11:44am On Apr 02, 2019
Na wa o, hmmn.
Re: "They Stole My Phone, I Need Someone To F**k Me And Buy Me Iphone"-nigerian Lady by dingbang(m): 11:46am On Apr 02, 2019
When a girl is foolish, her pvssy suffers.

1 Like

Re: "They Stole My Phone, I Need Someone To F**k Me And Buy Me Iphone"-nigerian Lady by happybee: 11:50am On Apr 02, 2019
This comment got me ROTFL, the guy na legend...
I have an IPhone 4 but I'll bang you like its IPhone XS mas..
gringrin

1 Like

Re: "They Stole My Phone, I Need Someone To F**k Me And Buy Me Iphone"-nigerian Lady by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:55am On Apr 02, 2019
She looks like a Nigerian version of monster. Fine you no fine sense you no get.idiot
Re: "They Stole My Phone, I Need Someone To F**k Me And Buy Me Iphone"-nigerian Lady by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:58am On Apr 02, 2019
undecided

2 Likes

Re: "They Stole My Phone, I Need Someone To F**k Me And Buy Me Iphone"-nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 02, 2019
What a waste
Re: "They Stole My Phone, I Need Someone To F**k Me And Buy Me Iphone"-nigerian Lady by donbachi(m): 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2019
she must be a natural disaster
Re: "They Stole My Phone, I Need Someone To F**k Me And Buy Me Iphone"-nigerian Lady by Valleys(m): 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2019
Xaos:
Exactly what I was considering. Maybe, Nokia 1110.
Re: "They Stole My Phone, I Need Someone To F**k Me And Buy Me Iphone"-nigerian Lady by lilmax(m): 12:21pm On Apr 02, 2019
As if we don't have idiots parading themselves as guys won't buy it because they're so weak because of a wet cat
Re: "They Stole My Phone, I Need Someone To F**k Me And Buy Me Iphone"-nigerian Lady by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2019
I like the girl. She just said her mind. No time to waste.

“You know what I want, come fvck me and get it for me”

The girls bashing her do same in coded o. In fact they will collect the phone and still not give you pvssy fvck.

2 Likes

Re: "They Stole My Phone, I Need Someone To F**k Me And Buy Me Iphone"-nigerian Lady by austyn0(m): 12:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
Xaos:

Re: "They Stole My Phone, I Need Someone To F**k Me And Buy Me Iphone"-nigerian Lady by Rextizz(m): 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2019
Ugly thing
Re: "They Stole My Phone, I Need Someone To F**k Me And Buy Me Iphone"-nigerian Lady by payman(m): 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2019
see as her ugly face make my screen go off. rubbish
Re: "They Stole My Phone, I Need Someone To F**k Me And Buy Me Iphone"-nigerian Lady by TinkTwice(m): 2:26pm On Apr 02, 2019
Naaah, Ma d**k will never rise at the cite of you.
Re: "They Stole My Phone, I Need Someone To F**k Me And Buy Me Iphone"-nigerian Lady by surveyProf(m): 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2019
It might be a scam, anyone can download pix from the internet and use it to write rubbish, it might even be a male using the pix...

1 Like

Re: "They Stole My Phone, I Need Someone To F**k Me And Buy Me Iphone"-nigerian Lady by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
What's your HIV status?I dey fear gels wey dey advertise sex in the open.
Re: "They Stole My Phone, I Need Someone To F**k Me And Buy Me Iphone"-nigerian Lady by falcon01: 2:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
sorry bubu you p*ssy ain't worth it.
Re: "They Stole My Phone, I Need Someone To F**k Me And Buy Me Iphone"-nigerian Lady by DonBenny77(m): 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2019
Dirty olosho, all these ones wey dey live for 5k daily hotel bleeping minimum of 5 dicks daily. Person hand fit loss inside there sef.

2 Likes

Re: "They Stole My Phone, I Need Someone To F**k Me And Buy Me Iphone"-nigerian Lady by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
Why is it nigerian girls on twitter all dey know is fùckfùckfùckfùckfùckfùckfùckfùckfùfùcfùffùck
Re: "They Stole My Phone, I Need Someone To F**k Me And Buy Me Iphone"-nigerian Lady by ernxto(m): 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2019
Video here

Bit.ly/2FLEhb2

Remove
Re: "They Stole My Phone, I Need Someone To F**k Me And Buy Me Iphone"-nigerian Lady by IjebuWarrior: 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
Empire sef no go gree employ dis one.. grin

Re: "They Stole My Phone, I Need Someone To F**k Me And Buy Me Iphone"-nigerian Lady by Rayd502(m): 3:03pm On Apr 02, 2019
A disgrace...Must you Bleep before you can afford to buy iPhone.Is there nothing creative she can do to raise funds instead of selling herself like a commodity in shoprite.
Re: "They Stole My Phone, I Need Someone To F**k Me And Buy Me Iphone"-nigerian Lady by BlackfireX: 3:18pm On Apr 02, 2019
Fine girl.....
Re: "They Stole My Phone, I Need Someone To F**k Me And Buy Me Iphone"-nigerian Lady by paddyofboss(m): 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2019
Officialgarri:
She looks like a man who is dirty
A dirty man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Girl Squirt Without Having Orgasm. / Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? / Can You Marry A Good Girl From A Bad Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.