Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Dilemma With My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dilemma With My Girlfriend (782 Views)

My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend / Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) / My Dilemma With A Married Woman I Encountered In My Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dilemma With My Girlfriend by ItzBIM(m): 1:11pm On Apr 02, 2019
So, my current girlfriend is the girl anyone could ever wish for. She’s loyal, faithful and honest. If she says she’s somewhere best believe she’s there. The Amount of test / set up I have given her, she passed everything with flying colours. She’s really one of a kind.

However, externally she’s not so great. Her English is not the best, struggles with past tense, doesn’t have the natural biggest assets (breast and bumbum) also the boys sliding into her dm are not really up to that standard.

These things are discouraging because it might be problematic in the long run.

So I’m confused should I leave her and find a more classy and Behind girl that I am used to dating or I will regret it.

Thanks in advance for ur advice.
Re: Dilemma With My Girlfriend by izombie(m): 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2019
ItzBIM:
So, my current girlfriend is the girl anyone could ever wish for. She’s loyal, faithful and honest. If she says she’s somewhere best believe she’s there. The Amount of test / set up I have given her, she passed everything with flying colours. She’s really one of a kind.

However, externally she’s not so great. Her English is not the best, struggles with past tense, doesn’t have the natural biggest assets (breast and bumbum) also the boys sliding into her dm are not really up to that standard.

So I’m confused should I leave her and find a more classy and Behind girl that I am used to dating or I will regret it.

for your last sentence........you are welcome
Re: Dilemma With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
also the boys sliding into her dm are not really up to that standard.

Why are you concerned by the standard of boys sliding into her dm? — What the fúck do you mean by this?

One minute you are writing about how great and loyal she is, next complaining about her ass and boobs then about boys sliding into her dm??

It's like you don't even know what you really want.

I hope you're mentally okay.
Re: Dilemma With My Girlfriend by dayleke: 1:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
ItzBIM:

OP,
The 2nd line of your write up get as e be.
" She's loyal, faithful and honest".
But is she ready to "serve Nigeria with all her strength"?

Just joking o...
That's anoda line from "our pledge", Naija pledge.

I pledge to Nigeria my country,
To be faithful, loyal and honest.
To serve Nigeria with all my strength.....
Ati beebee lo....
cool

1 Like

Re: Dilemma With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Regina Daniels And Her Husband Ned Nwoko Digging It On The Dance Floor / Deep Secrets On How To Cast Out That Spirit Of Masturbation Permanently / Apple Has Started Killing Off Old Devices Including Iphone X, 6+/6s. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.