|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,255,466 members, 4,936,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2019 at 11:48 PM
Recent Vacancies In A Downstream Oil And Gas Company / Graduate And Experienced Vacancies In A Premier Downstream Oil And Gas Company / Ajaokuta Steel Company To Employ 500,000 Upstream, Downstream In 2017 (2) (3) (4)
|Vacancy: Lead, Non Fuel Revenue (job Ref: Nfra1) (downstream Oil & Gas) by tolex29(f): 1:45pm On Apr 02|
Our client is a downstream Oil and Gas organization. Their operations include Petroleum, Haulage/Distribution, Product Storage and Retail Sales of products which includes Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
Location: Lagos State
Job Type: Full-Time
• The role is responsible for coordinating, implementing and monitoring all NFR short- and long-term strategic business objectives.
• Also, overseeing daily activities and financial aspects of real-estate and other commercial non-fuel revenue business streams, such as confectionery, Auto-workshop and retail stores.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Sales, Operations and Business Development:
• Ensure effective supervision of NFR business chain (Confectionery, Auto-workshop and real estate)
• Develop new NFR ideas and partnerships as well as improve and or expand on existing business.
• Keep track of new developments in all NFR business chain in the local and global downstream industry
• Ensure revenue and growth targets for NFR channels are achieved.
• Ensures effective liaison with NFR stakeholders for desired results.
• Identify and adopt new profitable partnerships for NFR
• Ensures effective liaison with relevant internal and external retail/NFR stakeholders/customers for desired results.
• Minimum of a Bachelor's/HND degree in Sales, Marketing, Social Sciences, Real Estate Management or related field.
• Minimum of three (5) years relevant experience in Retail Sales or Business Analysis within the downstream Oil & Gas sector.
• Good business development skills
• Ability to develop innovative ideas to drive top and bottom line, testing, learning and refining and then operationalizing them
• Baseline problem analysis and solving skills
• Good networking, marketing and teaming skills
• Relationship Management.
How to Apply:
• Interested applicants who meet the requirements listed above should forward CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using “NFRA1” as the subject of the application before 20th April, 2019. short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29