Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,069 members, 7,807,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

DCC EARN IN SCHOOL PROGRAM - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / DCC EARN IN SCHOOL PROGRAM (528 Views)

Obi Cubana Celebrates His Son As He Bagged 10 Awards In School (photos) / DCC, No.1 Ankara Craft Accessory/bag Designer In Akure/ondo State / Stanbic IBTC Bank Staff In School Uniforms To Mark Customer Service Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DCC EARN IN SCHOOL PROGRAM by queeniepresh: 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2019
www.nairaland.com/attachments/9066527_img20190327wa0030_jpegffa5cac1a0399f4053eb7ef84886406f

Dunsin Craft Collections (DCC) is fashion brand aimed at infusing our rich cultural fabrics of which Ankara is one, to make fashion based items and everything that pertains to wears & accessories.

I am a student like you and I am in 500 level in the prestigious Federal University of Technology in Nigeria [FUTA] and I started this business 2 years ago and my business is registered under the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). I have received few awards for my enthusiasm towards my business and service to humanity.

In 2018, I trained over 200 women to be self-sustainable and self-dependent and my desire is to replicate such noble feat to my contemporaries who are students in most tertiary learning institutions in the country.
I have survived and catered for myself through this business and I want to help you guys financially grow and make profit while in school, I want to inform you that money doesn’t just come, you have to put in money and let the little you put in work for you.

We are all partners in progress, I’ll be working with you my friend with a product of mine called the “Drawstring Bag
A bag that has its own beauty and uniqueness and attracts a huge number of customers because of its ability to be customized.
In Futa where my business is located we’ve been able to sell over 500 bags and still counting.

You’ll be DCC brand ambassador in your own institution, Get a certain amount of bags at an affordable discounted rate and you’ll sell on your campus and make huge profit per time.

You’ll be trained on how to sell these bags by our sales Consultant and it’ll be as easy as possible.
The higher the number of bags you get the lower the price gets for you to make enough profit. There is no limit to how much you can sell.

Apply Here and let’s make some money together.

There are Freebies like T-shirts, bangles and other branded materials if you become our sales Representative.
You can make as much as #100,000 or more, it depends on you.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9104128_img20190402145509_jpeg9e1f62a81663292e0f999aea3b0223f3

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9104134_img20190402145240_jpegb9bfd3e5c010403dd511c9c382a72f53
Re: DCC EARN IN SCHOOL PROGRAM by queeniepresh: 9:00am On Apr 06, 2019
A wonderful weekend folks.. Just a reminder you can earn good with us wink

1 Like

Re: DCC EARN IN SCHOOL PROGRAM by Olubucorla(f): 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
What if I want to learn?
Re: DCC EARN IN SCHOOL PROGRAM by queeniepresh: 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2019
Olubucorla:
What if I want to learn?

Sorry for the late response, my previous reply to you was deleted and I was banned by the antispam bot for 2 days cry.

No problem ma, we all also engage in trainings in assorted Ankara wares. Hit my profile to follow my Insta and twitter handles for real time info.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Now: Very Neat Grade1 USA Used Hp Probook Intel Core2 Laptop / My Ordeal With Nigerian Owned Giglogistic / I Need A Qualified Member To Be Among My Board Of Trustees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.