Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,518 members, 7,801,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Killer SARS Of Kolade Is A Popular Yahoo Boy From Ilupeju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killer SARS Of Kolade Is A Popular Yahoo Boy From Ilupeju (4298 Views)

Shehu Sani, Reno Omokri React As F-SARS Killed Kolade Johnson / Sanwo-olu Reacts To The Death Of Kolade Johnson, Killed By SARS / Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killer SARS Of Kolade Is A Popular Yahoo Boy From Ilupeju by dplordx(m): 2:43pm On Apr 02, 2019
The first guy, he goes by the nickname Mokwe.
He's an active Yahoo Boy known by everyone.
His cliques are mostly police officers from Ilupeju police station, and they are all one happy yahoo and scamming police officers.
It seems theyve now migrated to killers since they became SARS officers.
So it seems SARS is filled with criminals and killers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killer SARS Of Kolade Is A Popular Yahoo Boy From Ilupeju by dplordx(m): 2:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
Please anyone from ilupeju estate bedside Baba Jakande street should corroborate my claims
Re: Killer SARS Of Kolade Is A Popular Yahoo Boy From Ilupeju by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2019
Anything is possible in this Shithole called Nigeria .

Looking at the fat guy photo sef , you will know he's a man of questionable character.

criminal, god forsaken son of a nobody .

I hope he dies soon.

8 Likes

Re: Killer SARS Of Kolade Is A Popular Yahoo Boy From Ilupeju by Uyomeyouyo: 2:58pm On Apr 02, 2019
Damn!
Re: Killer SARS Of Kolade Is A Popular Yahoo Boy From Ilupeju by ican2020: 2:58pm On Apr 02, 2019
painful and sad for misguided ones to be killing their own country men and women

1 Like

Re: Killer SARS Of Kolade Is A Popular Yahoo Boy From Ilupeju by nifemi25(m): 3:07pm On Apr 02, 2019
This is why they should ENDSARS.
Re: Killer SARS Of Kolade Is A Popular Yahoo Boy From Ilupeju by jchioma: 3:08pm On Apr 02, 2019
Those fingers sign though. Is he trying to say something or point out the other guy as the main killer that pulled the trigger?

These SARS guys. I wouldn't be surprised if they are into cult activities also.

3 Likes

Re: Killer SARS Of Kolade Is A Popular Yahoo Boy From Ilupeju by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 02, 2019
Looks familiar. Very familiar. Its possible he is a yahoo boy too. Ive seen a SARS member collect a phone from gboy so as to control his client. They shot they boy las las. Come line gun for him side say na armed robber. Meanwhile the money drop and 54k USD enter their hand.

Funniest part is they killed themselves one by one until only one person remain to flex the cash. Happened in Gowon estate.

20 Likes

Re: Killer SARS Of Kolade Is A Popular Yahoo Boy From Ilupeju by SarkinYarki: 3:24pm On Apr 02, 2019
Shibaraba:
Looks familiar. Very familiar. Its possible he is a yahoo boy too. Ive seen a SARS member collect a phone from gboy so as to control his client. They shot they boy las las. Come line gun for him side say na armed robber. Meanwhile the money drop and 54k USD enter their hand.

Funniest part is they killed themselves one by one until only one person remain to flex the cash. Happened in Gowon estate.

damn

1 Like

Re: Killer SARS Of Kolade Is A Popular Yahoo Boy From Ilupeju by Amuocha: 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2019
APC killers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killer SARS Of Kolade Is A Popular Yahoo Boy From Ilupeju by 9icest: 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2019
dplordx:
The first guy, he goes by the nickname Mokwe.
He's an active Yahoo Boy known by everyone.
His cliques are mostly police officers from Ilupeju police station, and they are all one happy yahoo and scamming police officers.
It seems theyve now migrated to killers since they became SARS officers.
So it seems SARS is filled with criminals and killers.

Mokwe used to be an informant for SARS. He stepped his game after the SARS guy called Authority and Sanni linked him up,as in I don’t even know if the guy attended police college,it’s like if the NPF opens this file up, they will discover he’s nothing but an active scammer who obtains boys up and down.Ilupeju and Mushin boys go rest small

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killer SARS Of Kolade Is A Popular Yahoo Boy From Ilupeju by bsonenterprise: 4:03pm On Apr 02, 2019
SARS? They are all over my area here at Agric, Ikorodu. If you see the hotels and clubs and plazas they are building? There is a small boy called Bayo SARS around Ogijo, that guy is barely 40 and has bought all the properties in that environment. He recently bought one plot along the newly constructed highway, the guy built a one story mansion on that land within four months.
The way SARS are seeing money and the numbers of properties they have make their lawlessness more common because they can kill anyone and take over the persons accounts and properties. I hate this country!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killer SARS Of Kolade Is A Popular Yahoo Boy From Ilupeju by bsonenterprise: 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
dplordx:
Please anyone from ilupeju estate bedside Baba Jakande street should corroborate my claims

I don’t know this man but the SARS guys in that area and Gbagada are always on a monthly target mission. These guys are always hurting boys and even willing to kill just for the money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killer SARS Of Kolade Is A Popular Yahoo Boy From Ilupeju by SteveOfu: 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2019
If you will participate in the Friday Mass Action in Abuja to #EndSARS, kindly text “I will be there” to 07037717746. Thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killer SARS Of Kolade Is A Popular Yahoo Boy From Ilupeju by imam07: 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
bsonenterprise:

I don’t know this man but the SARS guys in that area and Gbagada are always on a monthly target mission. These guys are always hurting boys and even willing to kill just for the money
I wonder why you guys are calll Lagos guys. These Sars criminals have been doing all these to you and u have been living with it with finding solution to it by yourself. In where I come, if police want to enjoy his stay, he should be friendly to the people. Sars can't survive two years in my state if he thinks he has two heads unless if he's lucky. How can a Sars be too wicked and be able to be living freely when he is not invincible. I can only say Lagos guys are only full of mouth.

5 Likes

Re: Killer SARS Of Kolade Is A Popular Yahoo Boy From Ilupeju by johnmartus(m): 4:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
All the SARS mens they are Yahoo Yahoo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Killer SARS Of Kolade Is A Popular Yahoo Boy From Ilupeju by Bulleye(m): 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Anything is possible in this Shithole called Nigeria .

Looking at the fat guy photo sef , you will know he's a man of questionable character.

criminal, god forsaken son of a nobody .
Y
I hope he dies soon.
In black American slang, that fat one is a pig

1 Like

Re: Killer SARS Of Kolade Is A Popular Yahoo Boy From Ilupeju by IjebuWarrior: 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2019
SteveOfu:
If you will participate in the Friday Mass Action in Abuja to #EndSARS, kindly text “I will be there” to 07037717746. Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killer SARS Of Kolade Is A Popular Yahoo Boy From Ilupeju by fatymore(f): 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2019
All of you on this thread, they are coming for you..
my hand no dey there oooo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Against Babangida.com Website / Fashola, Dangote And Aminu Tambuwal In Mecca (pics) / ACN Governors Are Corrupt- General Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.