Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:01 PM

#100dayschallenge Of No Màsturbation, Sëx And Alcohol - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #100dayschallenge Of No Màsturbation, Sëx And Alcohol (3690 Views)

After Getting High On Drugs And Alcohol See How These Two Pretty Ladies Ended Up / I Have Been Having Sëx With My Husband's Brother, Am Pregnant For Him. What Shou / Man's Testicles Got Stock In A Chair During Chair Sëx Position With Lover (VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #100dayschallenge Of No Màsturbation, Sëx And Alcohol by SkinnyNigga: 8:24pm On Apr 12, 2019
Kirchhoff01:
I masturbated at Day 5...
I'm doomed
hahaha. you made me laugh.
better free this nonsense "no masturbating for 100 days". whenever you feel the urge. do your thing.. no be only you dey masturbate.. every male does it

2 Likes

Re: #100dayschallenge Of No Màsturbation, Sëx And Alcohol by Young03(m): 9:54pm On Apr 12, 2019
I dont see masturbation as a sin
so I prefer the sensation to normal sex
one useless girl nearly infect me with Std
Re: #100dayschallenge Of No Màsturbation, Sëx And Alcohol by LawyerLomo(m): 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2019
I wanna be part of your challenge! Though, I masturbated yesterday. But I want to be a changed personnel
Re: #100dayschallenge Of No Màsturbation, Sëx And Alcohol by LawyerLomo(m): 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
hahaha. you made me laugh.
better free this nonsense "no masturbating for 100 days". whenever you feel the urge. do your thing.. no be only you dey masturbate.. every male does it

Does that means you indulge yourself in such ghasty act too?
Re: #100dayschallenge Of No Màsturbation, Sëx And Alcohol by WilliamsChelster(m): 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2019
ceeroh:
I'd love to do this as well. But I've already done one for the road this morning.

I'm starting mine tomorrow grin
For the road grin

2 Likes

Re: #100dayschallenge Of No Màsturbation, Sëx And Alcohol by Badassniggga(m): 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2019
I think I'll engage myself too in this challenge. I actually went 2.5 weeks once. I could feel accumulated sperm in my groins just below my navel wanting to bust out but I held myself together. Wet dreams finally came to take care of them. Tho I already nutted earlier today I'll continue with the challenge nonetheless. Wanna go a month.
Re: #100dayschallenge Of No Màsturbation, Sëx And Alcohol by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 14, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
For the road grin
I've just managed to go a week without it. Today makes it 8days
I know I'll get there.

2 Likes

Re: #100dayschallenge Of No Màsturbation, Sëx And Alcohol by ThothHermes: 8:20am On Apr 14, 2019
Kirchhoff01:
I'm doomed
Lol.

100 days too much. Stagger your target. Go 10 days and if you succeed, go another 10 and on and on.
Re: #100dayschallenge Of No Màsturbation, Sëx And Alcohol by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 17, 2019
Kirchhoff01:
I'm doomed
bro I guess u don't knw what 100 days without masturbating means I orge u to start slow. try going a week first. if u are the type that is addicted 1 week is a big achievement for u. am happy that am no long addicted to masturbating anymore. I only do it when I feel like. and that's healthy and better. am a single guy so it's better to masturbate once in a while rather than behaving like a dog to every girl just because of sex. I wanna ask u a question how have u been masturbating now
Re: #100dayschallenge Of No Màsturbation, Sëx And Alcohol by Kirchhoff01(m): 10:34am On Apr 17, 2019
michaelandre:
bro I guess u don't knw what 100 days without masturbating means I orge u to start slow. try going a week first. if u are the type that is addicted 1 week is a big achievement for u. am happy that am no long addicted to masturbating anymore. I only do it when I feel like. and that's healthy and better. am a single guy so it's better to masturbate once in a while rather than behaving like a dog to every girl just because of sex. I wanna ask u a question how have u been masturbating now
once a day... the zeal to abstain died. sometimes two, I feel cause am at home and busy doing nothing. When i get busy I can go a whole week.
Re: #100dayschallenge Of No Màsturbation, Sëx And Alcohol by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 17, 2019
Kirchhoff01:
I'm doomed
try going 1 week first. ur problem right not shouldn't be how to stop masturbating bt how to stop ur addiction to masturbation and how to control ur huge. because it's better to masturbate when u choose to masturbate than behaving like a dog to every girl just because of sex. how long have you been masturbating
Re: #100dayschallenge Of No Màsturbation, Sëx And Alcohol by Kirchhoff01(m): 11:02am On Apr 17, 2019
michaelandre:
try going 1 week first. ur problem right not shouldn't be how to stop masturbating bt how to stop ur addiction to masturbation and how to control ur huge. because it's better to masturbate when u choose to masturbate than behaving like a dog to every girl just because of sex. how long have you been masturbating
im 25 now
Re: #100dayschallenge Of No Màsturbation, Sëx And Alcohol by Nobody: 6:43am On Apr 18, 2019
Kirchhoff01:

im 25 now
15 years?? that's long. try killing the spirit of addiction first
Re: #100dayschallenge Of No Màsturbation, Sëx And Alcohol by Kirchhoff01(m): 7:00am On Apr 18, 2019
michaelandre:
15 years?? that's long. try killing the spirit of addiction first
I mean I was 15 when I started and am 25 now... I'm trying to kill it day by day
Re: #100dayschallenge Of No Màsturbation, Sëx And Alcohol by Kirchhoff01(m): 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2019
So I joined guys trying to quit masturbation in a thread challenge and I'm doing great so far.

As at today I'm on Day 19/100
Join us here

https://www.nairaland.com/5223408/masturbation-quitting-challenge-thread

1 Like

Re: #100dayschallenge Of No Màsturbation, Sëx And Alcohol by Unik3030: 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
Kirchhoff01:
I'm doomed
y not get a girlfriend or is it too hard to deceive a girl u want to straff

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love To Be On Top During S*x But My Boyfriend Hates It - Lady Cries Out / Nairalanders Should Learn To Read And Understand. / Help!!! Please How Do I Handle This Situation????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.