Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,170 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Armed Robbery Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Highway, Travellers Kidnapped (Photos) . - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbery Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Highway, Travellers Kidnapped (Photos) . (53686 Views)

Husaini Sarki Kaida Killed In Abuja, Daughter Kidnapped (photos) / Parmata Abdulkarim Misari Regains Freedom After Being Kidnapped. Photos / Paulcy Nnamdi Has Been Kidnapped (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Highway, Travellers Kidnapped (Photos) . by OyinO: 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2019
OmoManU:

That's your own understanding though. The fact that you don't believe in God can make you reason as such but for me I I hold dear to the saying of the lord that one day the world shall come to an end. All-in-all I respect your view

Kudos. Where did you hear God saying that? Is God a human who talks to people? That we believe in something doesn't make it true. We've been deceived and fooled by invading Europeans and Arabs.
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Highway, Travellers Kidnapped (Photos) . by sharpwriter(m): 5:53pm On Apr 02, 2019
Mjbless16:
Three truckloads shocked shocked

Why yu dey shout cos of 3 truck loads? 3 truck loads is Bull sh!t .... if government is serious, nothing stops them from deploying like a thpousand MOPOLS or a thousand Soldiers or more depending on the massiveness of the forest with helicopters and declare war on the gun men in that forest. It has been happening on that road for a long time, and no one knows how plenty those wicked men are. And nothing is done (mad leaders). That place needs to be flushed out, and every gunmen or kidnapper met there be killed right away.

Same thing goes for the gunmen in Benin/Ore express road and other forests in states like Zamfara , Taraba and Co.

The evil is too much .... a govt. who can conveniently dispatch 30,000 policemen to monitor elections in a state but cant send dispatch 5,000 military/paramilitary forces to these states and put an end to killings once and for all. It takes just an ORDER or COMMAND ... I don't know what citizens will result to last last,...may be na to revive strong ancient jazz

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Highway, Travellers Kidnapped (Photos) . by OmoManU: 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2019
OyinO:

Kudos. Where did you hear God saying that? Is God a human who talks to people? That we believe in something doesn't make it true. We've been deceived and fooled by invading Europeans and Arabs.
Good luck to you in this your journey of unbelieving as for me I will rather live a godly life and die and realised there is God than to live an ungodly life and die and realise there is a God. After all it is much more easier and it cost me nothing to live the godly life, takes nothing away from me and if you look at it very well it's much more ectic living an ungodly life
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Highway, Travellers Kidnapped (Photos) . by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
angry
Chaiii.. People dying like flies.. What kinda country is this?? And the government isn't doing anything about it.

In wyclef Jean voice ------ These guys are murderers in the middle of the night, killing innocent people is that their appetite ooh.
when buhari is the sai baba president, everything he does is OK by majority of foolish Nigerian, even if everyone dies without any reaction from useless buhari, buhari still remains Mr integrity to foolish many foolish people. Rubberry and killing along the Kaduna/abuja express road no be today, it always happen, and when people are killed, you will not hear pim from Mr integrity. Only for his security agents to be very active killing innocent people during elections. For the victims who voted against buhari may their souls RIP. For those buhari supporters. God punish them in hell.
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Highway, Travellers Kidnapped (Photos) . by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2019
Bad
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Highway, Travellers Kidnapped (Photos) . by OyinO: 6:03pm On Apr 02, 2019
OmoManU:

Good luck to you in this your journey of unbelieving as for me I will rather live a godly life and die and realised there is God than to live an ungodly life and die and realise there is a God. After all it is much more easier and it cost me nothing to live the godly life, takes nothing away from me and if you look at it very well it's much more ectic living an ungodly life

You have not addressed my questions but proceeding to attack me in vain. What is godly life? How does someone live a godly life? And how did you come to conclusion that I live ungodly life? And I never said there is no God.
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Highway, Travellers Kidnapped (Photos) . by OmoManU: 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2019
OyinO:

You have not addressed my questions but proceeding to attack me in vain. What is godly life? How does someone live a godly life? And how did you come to conclusion that I live ungodly life?
Mind you I'm not attacking you if you want to be truthful to yourself because if you look at what I wrote earlier I said I respect your view because I don't want to go into argument with you. please hold on to your belief and let me hold onto my own believe too thank you.
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Highway, Travellers Kidnapped (Photos) . by emmanuelpopson(m): 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2019
the guns given to political thugs before the elections that were not retrieved can be one of the reasons why these guys can operate openly..
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Highway, Travellers Kidnapped (Photos) . by OyinO: 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2019
OmoManU:

Mind you I'm not attacking you if you want to be truthful to yourself because if you look at what I wrote earlier I said I respect your view because I don't want to go into argument with you. please hold on to your belief and let me hold onto my own believe too thank you.

It's okay. Accept my best wishes.
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Highway, Travellers Kidnapped (Photos) . by gbagyiza: 6:14pm On Apr 02, 2019
tactius:
Army and Police should deploy drones, and helicopters to the affected road....and in coordination with a Rapid response squad...this could curb the problem in days.

Let me be frank with u that d security system in Nigeria has been compromised. This robbers/kidnappers most of the time cut a deal with the security personnel's to allow them carryout their evil plan freely, just because of money. It is almost impossible to solve Nigeria security problems.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Highway, Travellers Kidnapped (Photos) . by mechanics(m): 6:15pm On Apr 02, 2019
FG need to do something on that road, soldiers should be stationed on the road 24/7.
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Highway, Travellers Kidnapped (Photos) . by phanshark(m): 6:38pm On Apr 02, 2019
even till this afternoon, they still operating in the same road, free and fare,no inconclusive police to counter them.
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Highway, Travellers Kidnapped (Photos) . by annyberry: 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
God tanks for ur protection,plying dat route without having issues
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Highway, Travellers Kidnapped (Photos) . by ogbonti: 7:10pm On Apr 02, 2019
DEHVEHLOP:

Try to be a human at least for a second..

Or are you among the Pained 5%?

Oh yes, I am and its my time to gloat and mock your next level
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Highway, Travellers Kidnapped (Photos) . by predon004(m): 8:20pm On Apr 02, 2019
Where is our minister of security
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Highway, Travellers Kidnapped (Photos) . by yongg: 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2019
OmoOshodi:
Next level security of lives and properties delivered.
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Highway, Travellers Kidnapped (Photos) . by staneless(m): 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
angry omo this very road eehhhhn na terror ooo tho i have bin plying the road steady but nothing has ever happened to me my advise to those plying this route is to always leave or travel early in the morning the safest time to ply this route is between 8 to 11 any other time no Oyo

8 what to 11 what? U haven't said anything here, my friend to help
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Highway, Travellers Kidnapped (Photos) . by staneless(m): 10:16pm On Apr 02, 2019
The worst part is if they eventually catch them, they will be released the next day...
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Highway, Travellers Kidnapped (Photos) . by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 10:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
tactius:
Army and Police should deploy drones, and helicopters to the affected road....and in coordination with a Rapid response squad...this could curb the problem in days.
Drones,helicopters ??
You sound like a teenager
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Highway, Travellers Kidnapped (Photos) . by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 02, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:

Drones,helicopters ??
You sound like a teenager

Goodnight, wise and competent old lady.
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Highway, Travellers Kidnapped (Photos) . by evolved: 11:26pm On Apr 02, 2019
Omero:
Father God, Please always protect your children on the highway. May you always thwart the efforts of these hoodlums.

Rather than praying Him for protection, why not okay him for the abundance if sense in your fellow country men. So that they will massively become better decision makers and chosers.

We won't have this situation at all, if we had chosen and acted wisely. Are you aware Petrol be is about to become 145 naira?

Imagine how much more thefts, burglary and binaditey will take okace when that happens.
Re: Armed Robbery Attack On Abuja-Kaduna Highway, Travellers Kidnapped (Photos) . by benson81(m): 7:23am On Nov 23, 2021
OmoOshodi:
Next level security of lives and properties delivered.
Thank you for the caricature of Amaechi.He is one of the pivotal people who brought all these calamities on us May God serve them and their generations as it is being served Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burial Poster Of Oyelowo Oyediran That Was Killed By His Lawyer Wife In Ibadan / Evans Cries For Being In Police Cell With Common Poor Criminals Despite His Rich / Photo Of Young Men Who Stabbed Alhaji With Big Nail In His Throat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.