Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,471 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno (25026 Views)

Ogun Pastor Israel Adebayo Arrested For Raping 14-Year-Old Church Choir Member / Soldier Dismissed, Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Raping 13-Year-Old Girl / Happiness Nwokocha Declared Wanted By Police For Raping 14-Year-Old Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by Chipink(f): 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2019
M
Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2019
Good judgement

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by stagger: 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2019
Imagine the equivalent of a Captain disgracing himself like this. Paedophile!
Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by Chipink(f): 9:29pm On Apr 02, 2019
Timekeeper:
.I knew it Igbo man Martins Owerri.

After raping our democracy, they are still raping children... Chaii
Igbo man and rape are like 5 & 6...
May thunder strike any Igbo man that tries to rape my Amatarasha.. Amen

Lalasticlala, rule 2 clearly broken.
Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by Timekeeper: 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2019
Chipink:

Who did I insult Pls??
Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by Timekeeper: 9:33pm On Apr 02, 2019
Chipink:

Lalasticlala, don't mind her.. I didn't insult any one.. She is just trying to play victim card here
Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by mightyhaze: 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
Dismissal? That's it? That's a mere slap on the hand!

NONSENSE!

You wonder why such acts will keep going on the rise. angry
slap on the wrist,..otondo !

At topic,the soldier got let off easily. If he was actually found guilty,a long jail term should be more appropriate,...

While not forgetting too the scores of rape allegations in parts of the deltas,where various military operations(soldiered mostly by northerners) have held over the years...
Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by Dedetwo(m): 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
Dismissal? That's it? That's a mere slap on the hand!

NONSENSE!

You wonder why such acts will keep going on the rise. angry

Are you okay? Or are you another product of dysfunctional society of Nigeria? How is okay in the pretense of jurisdiction to find a person guilty based on the testimony of a minor? There is no doubt that 14-year old was coached up to testify. Anyway, it is good for the dumbass southerners whose forbearers fought against Biafra. The accused being Air-force officer, I cannot fathom how close the IDP camp is situated to the operational base of Flt. Lt. Martins Owerrem. Air-Force bases are usually isolated from IDP or Refugee camps due to high volatility of materials handled by the air-force personals.
Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by jaxxy(m): 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2019
Offpoint:
Dismissal is not a punishment naw, I'll had love they cut his dìck and fingers off and give it to that jobless BBQ dude on nairaland to boost his business.

I think it’s fair because he looses all his benefits and entitlement. In situations of war soldiers normally get away with such acts so this is still commendable.
Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by Dedetwo(m): 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2019
Timekeeper post=77211731[b:
].I knew it Igbo man Martins Owerri.
[/b]

Are you this thick skulled that you cannot even copy correctly? The officer's name is not Martins Owerri but Martins Owerrem and I can bet last cent his is not an Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by LarryKK(m): 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2019
noisy45:
That's good but if the soldiers name happens to be Mohammed the judgement will be otherwise
When will tribalism stop in this country and religion issue
Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by Dedetwo(m): 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
Timekeeper:

Who did I insult Pls??

You had foolishly insulted Igbo people when, in fact, Owerrem is not Igbo as your dumb post had intended. Flt. Lt. Martins Owerrem cannot be Igbo.
Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by IvarTheBoneless: 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
Chipink:

, rule 2 clearly broken.

Timekeeper. You made this one cry cheesy
Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by IjebuWarrior: 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2019
mightyhaze:
slap on the wrist,..otondo !

At topic,the soldier got let off easily. If he was actually found guilty,a long jail term should be more appropriate,...

While not forgetting too the scores of rape allegations in parts of the deltas,where various military operations(soldiered mostly by northerners) have been held over the years...

You're indeed the product of Nonsense 9ja education! Slap on the wrist? Slap on the hand? It's simply a figurative expression... It doesn't matter as long as it suffices the expression of the narrative! angry
Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by Efemenaedah(m): 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2019
Na wa o, naira self..
undecided
Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by Efemenaedah(m): 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2019
stagger:
Imagine the equivalent of a Captain disgracing himself like this. Paedophile!

I swear
Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by mightyhaze: 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

You're indeed the product of Nonsense 9ja education! Slap on the wrist? Slap on the hand? It's simply a figurative expression... It doesn't matter as long as it suffices the expression of the narrative! angry
lol,this one still dey form self dignity. Take correction instead of bleating like a mountain goat
Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by IjebuWarrior: 10:04pm On Apr 02, 2019
mightyhaze:
lol,this one still dey form self dignity. Take correction instead of bleating like a mountain goat

grin grin grin
Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2019
The guy take style escape BH. Not condoning his actions though
Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by Oigeje: 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2019
trendymarseey:
And what makes other rank dull?
and what make this bastardized thinks other ranks are dull? Have you attend courses with other ranks when we do beat officers blue black? Mcheeew you are just clown
Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by Amatarasha(f): 10:51pm On Apr 02, 2019
Dedetwo:

Are you this thick skulled that you cannot even copy correctly? The officer's name is not Martins Owerri but Martins Owerrem and I can bet last cent his is not an Igbo.
dnt get angry i forget to give him drugs this afternoon . hei inukwa anumanu cry
Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by Amatarasha(f): 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2019
Chipink:

he will neva change ,i wonder wat posseses him lately ..
He chases igbo ladies around in real life n come here insulting igbos

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by Amatarasha(f): 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2019
Timekeeper:

Ar u possessed or wat ,.. Artymilicin drugs i left for u on d table u didnt take it shebi
N u ar banned nw

1 Like

Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by Chipink(f): 12:02am On Apr 03, 2019
Amatarasha:
he will neva change ,i wonder wat posseses him lately ..
He chases igbo ladies around in real life n come here insulting igbos

Only foolish Igbo ladies will follow such pig

1 Like

Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by Jaqenhghar: 12:21am On Apr 03, 2019
He was probably dismissed for the disobedience bit.
Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by Absoj(m): 2:06am On Apr 03, 2019
Ikeboboafri:
A Nigerian soldier who was tried by the Theatre Command Special Court Martial sitting in Maiduguri, Borno State, has been dismissed for raping and assaulting a 14-year-old female internally displaced person (IDP).The soldier who was dismissed for raping and assaulting a 14-year-old female IDP was identified as flight lieutenant Martins Owerrem, and he was charged with three counts of disobedience to standing order, assault, and defilement.

President of the Court, Major General Yakubu Auta who delivered judgement on Tuesday, April 2, 2019, disclosed that the accused testified that he slapped, dragged and inserted his finger into the private parts of the victim. He ruled;

"In view of this, the honourable court is convinced that the accused person defiled the girl. On count three, the accused testified that he slapped and dragged the victim, and also confessed that he inserted his finger into her private parts."The finding of this honourable court clearly shows that you are guilty on counts 1 and 3, but on the second count charge, the court finds you not guilty."

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/02/soldier-dismissed-for-raping-and-assaulting-14-year-old-female-idp/

What has 'soldier' got to do with Flt Lt. Get ur facts straight and communicate right. The Air force isn't the Army.
Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by Timekeeper: 4:57am On Apr 03, 2019
Dedetwo:

Shut up jare.. I know
Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by Timekeeper: 4:57am On Apr 03, 2019
IvarTheBoneless:

Timekeeper. You made this one cry cheesy

No mind the girl... Foul cry
Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by Timekeeper: 4:59am On Apr 03, 2019
Amatarasha:
Ar u possessed or wat ,.. Artymilicin drugs i left for u on d table u didnt take it shebi
N u ar banned nw

Banned nko, banner ni

Who told u I av been banned?

Bad belle

1 Like

Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by naturefellow(m): 6:15am On Apr 03, 2019
Offpoint:
Dismissal is not a punishment naw, I'll had love they cut his dìck and fingers off and give it to that jobless BBQ dude on nairaland to boost his business.
is a male parading as female
Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by Justinba1997(m): 6:33am On Apr 03, 2019
Timekeeper:

do You Think U Ave Sence With Wat U Write Up Dere,sence For You
Re: Soldier Dismissed For Raping 14-Year-Old Internally Displaced Person In Borno by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 03, 2019
Hmmmmmm, corruption fighter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Little Boy's Eyes Plucked Out In Zaria (graphic Photo) / Man High On Drug, Destroys People's Properties In Port Harcourt (Photos) / OOU Law Student Who Was Declared Missing On Nairaland Has Been Found!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.