Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Amazon Affiliates Registration Issue... Advice - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Amazon Affiliates Registration Issue... Advice (728 Views)

Get Passive Income With Amazon Affiliates Websites + Semi Automated Traffic / How To Register For Ebay Affiliates In Nigeria / Amazon Affiliates Cheque Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazon Affiliates Registration Issue... Advice by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
Hi,

For the last 5 days i have been battling with registration for the Amazon Affiliates program.

At first i tried to use my Nigerian number but the was always showing up errors when it cam to phone verification stage. I later found out that its was amazon's new way of scaring away Nigerians so I tried a US line. It worked by pushing the call from the third party website offering the USA number direct to my Nigerian number.

Now the problem was, the call will reach my phone alright but then the Amazon site would show a new error.. :We are sorry verification couldn't be completed"

I don't understand. In the five days i have been trying i have only reached their phone verification limit once, that was after 4 tries in one hour. They banned me for one hour then allowed me go on again. But then the process kept stalling once i get the call.

At first i though the problem was because i already had an amazon seller account with my full Nigerian profile and phone number but was using a USA number to verify. But then i read on a post that that is no issue. The post was 2 years old though.

Then I started thinking that maybe Amazon detected a redirect in phone number from USA to Nigerian

I don't know. so confused and frustrated. I had an Amazon associate account years ago and it was never this hard to get. That one closed down after i abandoned active blogging so i need a new one now.

Please, has anyone experienced this issue too?

2. If i used another email and number to open another account or got someone to do so for me, can i change the account information to mine later? This same thing can be done with AdSense where u buy a new adsence account and change the email and name to yours

Please advice
Re: Amazon Affiliates Registration Issue... Advice by maxweb(m): 11:57pm On Apr 02, 2019
I can help you open an amazon affiliate account.
Not free though.

As for your problem download TextNow app and use any free USA number.
Make you use correct VPN while requesting for verification.
You can use windscribe VPN its free
Re: Amazon Affiliates Registration Issue... Advice by Obagoblog(m): 3:04am On Apr 03, 2019
Dannybrain:
Hi,

For the last 5 days i have been battling with registration for the Amazon Affiliates program.

At first i tried to use my Nigerian number but the was always showing up errors when it cam to phone verification stage. I later found out that its was amazon's new way of scaring away Nigerians so I tried a US line. It worked by pushing the call from the third party website offering the USA number direct to my Nigerian number.

Now the problem was, the call will reach my phone alright but then the Amazon site would show a new error.. :We are sorry verification couldn't be completed"

I don't understand. In the five days i have been trying i have only reached their phone verification limit once, that was after 4 tries in one hour. They banned me for one hour then allowed me go on again. But then the process kept stalling once i get the call.

At first i though the problem was because i already had an amazon seller account with my full Nigerian profile and phone number but was using a USA number to verify. But then i read on a post that that is no issue. The post was 2 years old though.

Then I started thinking that maybe Amazon detected a redirect in phone number from USA to Nigerian

I don't know. so confused and frustrated. I had an Amazon associate account years ago and it was never this hard to get. That one closed down after i abandoned active blogging so i need a new one now.

Please, has anyone experienced this issue too?

2. If i used another email and number to open another account or got someone to do so for me, can i change the account information to mine later? This same thing can be done with AdSense where u buy a new adsence account and change the email and name to yours

Please advice

Have done it for more than 6 people from this forum for a token.. Let's talk on whatsapp... 08167165219

(1) (Reply)

Fast VPN For 1 Month Free / I Build Real Instagram Followers / Website With High Traffic Of 800-1000 Daily For Sale At Affordable Price !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.