Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,038 members, 7,807,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Nissan Almera - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nissan Almera (1473 Views)

Which Is Better In Term Of Ruggedity Nissan Almera Tino Or Opel Zafira / Nissan Almera Car Sale. / Pls What Year Is This Nissan Almera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Almera by Fundamentalist: 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2019
Hi house, until recently I have been enjoining this car but in the past two months its the opposite. The fuel consumption is high, the engine brings out some kind of noise from God's no where . I recently travelled with it, after a stop the car refused to start. The first mechanic said it the bearing that got burnt. Didn't believe him . I tolled it into town only to call another mechanic who said the engine has knocked . Still doubting his claims I got a third mechanic who said its the compressor belt that wearer away , and would just do a direct connect to the main belt. Surprisingly the car started but was making noise in the engine and still consumes fuel even after the silencer was fixed . I would like to ask is my engine dead , should I change it , how much does it cost. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Get Custom Headlights & Custom Grill For Camry 2011 SE? / Mercedes-benz Premieres $1.7million Arrow 460 Granturismo Luxury Yacht / Please Give me Some Advice. I Am About To Change My 2007 Camry Engine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.