Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,539 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony (70698 Views)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary / 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by ChangeIsCostant: 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
The Oba of Benin, Oba Ewuare II, was pictured with his four beautiful wives during the first public performance of Ugie Ododua ceremony which commenced today in the Oba's Palace in Benin city, Edo state.

The Ugie Ododua which is synonymous with Ovia Deity featured ritual dance performances by seven masquerade dancers belonging to Chiefs Osa and Osuan, two high priests with spiritual songs by the Ogbelaka Royal bands.

The event took place at the Ugha-Ehengbuda axis of the Royal Palace.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/oba-of-benin-ewuare-ii-pictured-with-his-wives-as-commences-ugie-ododua-ceremony.html

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by JasonScoolari: 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2019
I just love the rich cultural heritage of the Bini's. There's never a dull moment when you visit them during their festive period especially the Iguè festival which is colorful and glamorous....

Omo N'Oba N'Edo, Ukù A'kpolor kpolor, Oba Erediauwà who happens to be the father of this current Oba is still my favorite. His reign as the King brought so much blessings to every son's and daughters of the Bini Kingdom and I was opportuned to see this great man before he joined his father's.

Oba ghà Tò Kpe È, Isè.....

171 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 02, 2019
Oba Oranmiyan's manhood still leaves on

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by ozoono(m): 8:00pm On Apr 02, 2019
men dis ova Dey enjoy oh, imagine those fresh kpekus

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by JasonScoolari: 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
Oba Oranmiyan's manhood still leaves on
I see you quickly edit your comment, next time you wait for a minute and 23 seconds for me to complete mine before you drop your B'S.

No hard feelings.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I see you quickly edit your comment, next time you wait for a minute and 23 seconds for me to complete mine before you drop your B'S.

No hard feelings.
You've been dropping shit as comments anywhere I see them I wasn't expecting you drop the above comments. What did you take today?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by JasonScoolari: 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

You've been dropping shit as comments anywhere I see them I'm supposed you drop the above comments. What did you take today?
I have told you.

Just to avoid embarrassing yourself, wait for at least a 1min 23sec before you quote me.

One Love.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by kolafolabi(m): 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2019
Decent Queens and not the bleached ones somewhere in Oyo State.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by Acquisitionland: 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2019
very greedy kings

See wives

6 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by Onyekachi419(f): 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2019
This oba lik enjoyment o

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2019
Lol some don't look happy here, but what do I know, kudos to his chairman, it shall see better days

5 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by makapella(m): 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2019
Fuckaji is your name..no die ontop am oo

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by Zombiekiller010: 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2019
Long life king,
What we have today are weak men that cry over a lady

5 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2019
This work no get vacancy?

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by hspda: 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2019
Ki Ade pe lori

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by RTSC: 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2019
The two boys sat on the ground, while the little girl ran to daddy's throne. cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by guttentag(m): 10:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
Great Oba of Benin, the real Bolingo Boss

14 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by Komu1048(m): 10:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
If I'm oba I will have 7. All of them go carry ukwu

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by Uyi168: 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I just love the rich cultural heritage of the Bini's. There's never a dull moment when you visit them during their festive period especially the Iguè festival which is colorful and glamorous....

Omo N'Oba N'Edo, Ukù A'kpolor kpolor, Oba Erediauwà who happens to be the father of this current Oba is still my favorite. His reign as the King brought so much blessings to every son's and daughters of the Bini Kingdom and I was opportuned to see this great man before he joined his father's.

Watoe baba!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 02, 2019
JasonScoolari:

yeah they have great culture by sending their daughters to Europe for prostitution. rich cultural heritage indeed

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by Adakintroy: 10:29pm On Apr 02, 2019
Culture include art, morals believes, customs, and any other capabilities aquire by man as member of a society.

--Edward Tyler.

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by Heffalump(m): 10:29pm On Apr 02, 2019
@OP, honestly I didn't find any woman with the definition of pretty in those pics.
Nonetheless, I can pass the lady extreme right to be a semi pretty.

This Oba no get eyes at all. He should go and consult the Ooni of Ife, it's never late for a man. grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by Ventura1: 10:29pm On Apr 02, 2019
so gods too dey f**k... I no know at all
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by mightyhaze: 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
SilentListener:
yeah they great culture by sending their daughters to Europe for prostitution. rich cultural heritage indeed
shut the hell up !

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by masterpiecer(m): 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
A zoom in at the third pic, obviously d first queen is vexing, no matter what, women nor like sharing o shocked

17 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by JasonScoolari: 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
Uyi168:
Watoe baba!
Uvhwesè Omoruyi. cheesy
Koyòr

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by sassiemyk: 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Omo N'Oba N'Edo, Ukù A'kpolor kpolor, Oba Erediauwà who happens to be the father of this current Oba is still my favorite. His reign as the King brought so much blessings to every son's and daughters of the Bini Kingdom and I was opportuned to see this great man before he joined his father's. Ni

Who ask you all these things? Chochocho. U talk too much

9 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by Atom007(m): 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2019
Isorite. Can he handle 3 not to talk of 4. His manhood na iron

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by Ubenedictus(m): 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2019
RTSC:
The two boys sat on the ground, while the little girl ran to daddy's throne. cheesy
Ofcuz d girl child gets the freedom

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit / Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics) / Oba Adetokunbo Tejuoso Arrested For Romance Scam (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.