Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony (70724 Views)

Oba Of Benin, Ewuare 5 Wives At His 2nd Coronation Anniversary / 'Ososomaye' Juju Used By The Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, To Revoke Curses (Photos / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by OSUigboKiller: 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2019
Chai

Life is sweet when you have choices cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by RTSC: 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2019
Ubenedictus:
Ofcuz d girl child gets the freedom
I know na.

She is not going to be king one day, so there are no limitations for her.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by JasonScoolari: 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2019
sassiemyk:

Who ask you all these things? Chochocho. U talk too much
If only your dad can take you on a 3days Excursion to the Benin Kingdom... But it's quite unfortunate you don't want to learn online since he can't afford transportation fee.

7 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by otokx(m): 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2019
poor surroundings
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by andyanders: 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2019
The first wife's face looks mean and could be very hard to deal with. So hard and unfriendly face.

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by thatigboman: 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I just love the rich cultural heritage of the Bini's. There's never a dull moment when you visit them during their festive period especially the Iguè festival which is colorful and glamorous....

Omo N'Oba N'Edo, Ukù A'kpolor kpolor, Oba Erediauwà who happens to be the father of this current Oba is still my favorite. His reign as the King brought so much blessings to every son's and daughters of the Bini Kingdom and I was opportuned to see this great man before he joined his father's.

Oba ghà Tò Kpe È, Isè.....
Oba Ovarenwen Nogbaisi, the last king of Benin kingdom is my favourite. The story of how white men destroyed Benin and banished him to Calabar is always exciting to read. Especially the drama by Ola Rotimi on the man.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by grandstar(m): 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I just love the rich cultural heritage of the Bini's. There's never a dull moment when you visit them during their festive period especially the Iguè festival which is colorful and glamorous....

Omo N'Oba N'Edo, Ukù A'kpolor kpolor, Oba Erediauwà who happens to be the father of this current Oba is still my favorite. His reign as the King brought so much blessings to every son's and daughters of the Bini Kingdom and I was opportuned to see this great man before he joined his father's.

I knew one of his sons and one of his daughters. We were in the same secondary school. They were my seniors.

In my first year in secondary school, his daughter sent me on an errand. This was a slap to my ego and masculinity. Are there no girls, what nonsense?

I feigned going and i never returned.. That day, she was looking for me all over the school.

She came outside the male hostel and shouted, that if I failed to come out, she would report me to her brother

Before you could say Jack Robinson, I quickly applied wisdom and rushed downstairs. She now told me to kneel down and I did so with zero protestation from me. grin

5 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by felixtare(m): 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2019
Baddest guy

He like dem black grin

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2019
What is it with African rulers and pussy? This is way too much puna for one man!

Africans in general prioritize the joys of the flesh above social, economic and spiritual development.

6 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by midnighter(f): 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2019
andyanders:
The first wife's face looks mean and could be very hard to deal with. So hard and unfriendly face.

i want to believe that they caught her at a bad moment, rather than her being mean
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by JasonScoolari: 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2019
grandstar:

I knew one of his sons and one of his daughters. We were in the same secondary school. They were my seniors.

In my first year in secondary school, his daughter sent me on an errand. This was a slap to my ego and masculinity. Are there no girls, what nonsense?

I feigned going and i never returned.. That day, she was looking for me all over the school.

She came outside the male hostel and shouted, that if I failed to come out, she would report me to her brother

Before you could say Jack Robinson, I quickly applied wisdom and rushed downstairs. She now told me to kneel down and I did so with zero protestation from me. grin
Lol, you Furck up big time.... That's how they start their own "friendship" you for play along and eat some royal pussy and money. grin

3 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by midnighter(f): 10:49pm On Apr 02, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:
What is it with African rulers and pussy? This is way too much puna for one man!

Africans in general prioritize the joys of the flesh above social, economic and spiritual development.

Leaders in other countries have mistresses, hidden from view

Leaders and people in positions of power often have strong libidos. Power is an aphrodisiac

African leaders are just bad, period

5 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2019
midnighter:

Leaders in other countries have mistresses.

Leaders and people in positions of power often have strong libidos. Power is an aphrodisiac

Do they also have kids all over the place, like the Alaafin who is still sperminating girls young enough to be his great-grand-daughters, giving birth babies he will not likely raise?

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by JasonScoolari: 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2019
thatigboman:
Oba Ovarenwen Nogbaisi, the last king of Benin kingdom is my favourite. The story of how white men destroyed Benin and banished him to Calabar is always exciting to read. Especially the drama by Ola Rotimi on the man.
No doubt Oba Ovoranwèn was a great king, Infact, he was a Spirit but he trusted his chiefs too much which led to the Invasion of the Bini Kingdom by the white monkey's as illustrated by the film produced and directed by Lancelot Oduwa Imasuen "The Invasion"

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by midnighter(f): 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

Do they also have kids all over the place, like the Alaafin who is still sperminating girls young enough to be his great-grand-daughters, giving birth babies he will not likely raise?

I mean, a politician in the western world would know better than to have a child with a mistress, unless she is well-hidden somewhere and its just 1 or 2 kids

These alaafin are legally married which is why the children are more of a logical conclusion

You have a point but then those kids will be raised in a life of privilege, maybe that will offset some of the damage of not having a father. Some people's fathers live to be 100+ and yet have never been of any use to them

My point was just that love of women is not the reason African leaders are not performing, because almost all politicians and rulers have an insatiable appetite for women

Theyre just bad!

8 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by ogbonti: 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

how many wife incoming President Atiku Abubakar get? 4

How many wife late President Shehu Shagari get ? 4

How many disclosed and undisclosed disease Buhari get? 444

Argue with your keyboard grin

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by Epatty(f): 11:04pm On Apr 02, 2019
JasonScoolari:

Ise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 02, 2019
mightyhaze:
shut the hell up !
pele oooo ,ain't my fault that your women are all bltches all over europe undecided
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by mightyhaze: 11:09pm On Apr 02, 2019
SilentListener:
pele oooo ,ain't my fault that your women are all bltches all over europe undecided
and your women ? Stop picking unnecessary fights u fool

2 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by AngelicBeing: 11:09pm On Apr 02, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Lol, you Furck up big time.... That's how they start their own "friendship" you for play along and eat some royal pussy and money. grin
Hian shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by Nobody: 11:14pm On Apr 02, 2019
Heffalump:
@OP, honestly I didn't find any woman with the definition of pretty in those pics.
Nonetheless, I can pass the lady extreme right to be a semi pretty.

This Oba no get eyes at all. He should go and consult the Ooni of Ife, it's never late for a man. grin
sorry but the oba dosent do bleached pigs you can keep them for ur ooni

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by kapelvej: 11:14pm On Apr 02, 2019
SilentListener:
yeah they have great culture by sending their daughters to Europe for prostitution. rich cultural heritage indeed
such a fool!!!!
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by Vince77(m): 11:15pm On Apr 02, 2019
I think it's the wife in all red I saw at ringroad the other day with her entourage. Everybody was looking as if they saw an alien �.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by g4gerald: 11:17pm On Apr 02, 2019
Adakintroy:
Culture include art, morals believes, customs, and any other capabilities aquire by man as member of a society.

--Edward Tyler.
Bini is rich in all these things u mentioned, Bini art is second to non

4 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by OgaBuhari: 11:17pm On Apr 02, 2019
SilentListener:
my girl na Bini and a student of Uniben.
Now wey school Don resume I nor see her again only to be told her aunt came and took her abroad (Spain) and we sabi the business wey she go do for there.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by OgaBuhari: 11:18pm On Apr 02, 2019
Vince77:
I think it's the wife in all red I saw at ringroad the other day with her entourage. Everybody was looking as if they saw an alien �.
she was still on that reddish attire?
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by martineverest(m): 11:21pm On Apr 02, 2019
Acquisitionland:
very greedy kings

See wives
go marry Ur own
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
African culture.

The only culture that legalizes pedophilia and foursome as in this case by masking it with the word 'marriage'. Oh, how that word has been misused and bastardized.

Look at the sitting corpse on the left.

Look at the first and only (ex)wife looking so angry and bitter.

The first concubine aka chief home breaker looking like she swallowed bacco super sack.

Then the two dumb (ex) slay queens.

5 Likes

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by martineverest(m): 11:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

isn't it better than frolicking upandan
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by Vince77(m): 11:26pm On Apr 02, 2019
OgaBuhari:
she was still on that reddish attire?

Not sure i remember what she wore. But i know she was young and not as fair as the wife on her left.
Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by RTSC: 11:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
grandstar:

They would have expelled you and your family from the Benin kingdom by royal decree by the time they tell their father.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Benin, Ewuare And His 4 Wives Pictured During Ugie Ododua Ceremony by DonBenny77(m): 11:38pm On Apr 02, 2019
This oba dey chop fresh fish oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benin Kingdom In Edo Is Yoruba Territory — Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi / Coronavirus: Umar Farouk, Emir Of Daura Rushed To Intensive Care Unit / Adedamola Aderemi, Late Ooni Of Ife’s Grandson Tipped To Become King (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.