Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,716 members, 7,805,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday (62103 Views)

Davido’s Father, Adedeji Adeleke Gifts Him Land In Banana Island / Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by nairamaniac: 11:45pm On Apr 02, 2019
daddio:

You are welcome o jare, but una too dey bash pesin, dat guy una bash go don dey look for Snipper now. I no wan hia say someone wash bashing down im throat because of bashing o. Mak una use eraser wipe dat bashing fiam nao nao.

Peace brother
hahahahhhhaah

But the guy as as if he wan apply for the same position wey d rich man pikin get.

Make he take snipper, maybe he fit come back to the world as bigman pikin.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by Jeffersonagain(m): 11:45pm On Apr 02, 2019
delugajackson:
Africans always spending outrageous amounts on items they cannot produce. I can only buy a 9million naira watch if it can;

1. Tell me when Jesus Christ is coming.
2. Take me back to 1914 so that I can assasinate Lord Lugard before he would have attempted to create this failed experiment we have today.
3. Take me back in time so I can rescue my beloved TuPac from being shot.
4. And to the 40's so that I can offer Buhari's parents a condom.

grin grin grin grin
That number is wuked
You no get pity at all.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by GGirll: 11:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
nairamaniac:

He's the son of a billionaire for a living.

What a very lucrative job undecided

Do u envy his job?
If yes, kill your father, den submit ur CV to his father.
grin

Savage cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by idonhammer: 11:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
mightyhaze:
na your level now, soon you go dey spend more than 9milion naira to buy gifts for yourself and your loved ones on Christmas Eve.Na so life be.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by daddio(m): 11:51pm On Apr 02, 2019
nairamaniac:
hahahahhhhaah

But the guy as as if he wan apply for the same position wey d rich man pikin get.

Make he take snipper, maybe he fit come back to the world as bigman pikin.

E no good o. D guy don dey search for how e fit send virus wey go delete ya bashing for im brain na and if e no see. E go wash im brain wit hypo.

grin
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by Odiriance4all(m): 11:51pm On Apr 02, 2019
And how's that my business? Is that suppose to be news?
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by Kulushkalash(m): 11:51pm On Apr 02, 2019
Acquisitionland:
I know him, he used to be my course mate

and I knew you then, you used to famz him then just as you are famzing him now

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by Vince77(m): 11:52pm On Apr 02, 2019
delugajackson:
Africans always spending outrageous amounts on items they cannot produce. I can only buy a 9million naira watch if it can;

2. Take me back to 1914 so that I can assasinate Lord Lugard before he would have attempted to create this failed experiment we have today.

About that number 2,

I'd rather you say the watch takes you back in time to when his father was about to knack his mother so you can hand him a condom

or advice him to use withdrawal method

or even tell him to cum in his mother's mouth so she can just swallow the bastard.

And then you wouldn't have to bother about number 4.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by Slimguy0(m): 11:57pm On Apr 02, 2019
Tell me how this lady will break up with this kinda guy grin grin
9Milli on your wrist? GADDeMet!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by samtiyelov1(m): 11:58pm On Apr 02, 2019
mightyhaze:
Money when i go take buy 3 black lexus 330 suvs,..line them up in convoy with double way trafficators ..
vanity!
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by mightyhaze: 12:00am On Apr 03, 2019
[quote author=idonhammer post=77215456][/quote]my brother av made gifts of more than that to loved ones.. Have made car gifts to my parents ,inlaws and younger one.The land on which i built cost over 15m...not to talk of the building,..I just cant spend 9m on a wrist watch.. ,dats my point

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by Jewingle(m): 12:00am On Apr 03, 2019
delugajackson:

4. And to the 40's so that I can offer Buhari's parents a ;Dcondom.
grin the buhari part cracked me up. Man U wicked

2 Likes

Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by Karemarealty288(m): 12:04am On Apr 03, 2019
delugajackson:

That condom part though... grin

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by mrkings84(m): 12:07am On Apr 03, 2019
Oh my father, my fighter. Kill every atom of poverty in my lineage, Amen.

ABLE GOD! I NEED THIS MONEY.

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by Sholaco: 12:15am On Apr 03, 2019
Shior! Na wristband (wristwatch) she wan chop? How many people dey look wristwatch? Why not divert to something more meaningful and tangible such as an investment, house or even a car cheesy 9m no be 9k o

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by midnighter(f): 12:15am On Apr 03, 2019
EmekaBlue:
natural beauty first then d rest will follow...nobody gave chioma and this lady 9m bfr they got their big ballerz

Hm. I hope you dont talk to your wife like this

angry stop blocking my N9m blessing joor
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by Sholaco: 12:16am On Apr 03, 2019
midnighter:

Hm. I hope you dont talk to your wife like this

angry stop blocking my N9m blessing joor
U r truly midnighter grin
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by nedubest(m): 12:18am On Apr 03, 2019
decatalyst:
Nah 9mula sounds like 9naira like this?

I hope this guys don't go broke soon

broke ke, their father is worth over 700 million dollars

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by midnighter(f): 12:19am On Apr 03, 2019
Sholaco:
U r truly midnighter grin

Yes lol. Im finding it difficult to sleep. It tends to happen like this
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by Abbeyjaiyeola(m): 12:22am On Apr 03, 2019
Aboki dey issue receipt??

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by Sholaco: 12:30am On Apr 03, 2019
midnighter:

Yes lol. Im finding it difficult to sleep. It tends to happen like this
sorry dear, the heat is much this days angry.....I think u need to get up nd shower, then go back to sleep again nd u will be fine cheesy
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by antobrige: 12:34am On Apr 03, 2019
grossintel:
Where is the receipt?

tell them that should be a prove not the watch....
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by midnighter(f): 12:38am On Apr 03, 2019
Sholaco:
sorry dear, the heat is much this days angry.....I think u need to get up nd shower, then go back to sleep again nd u will be fine cheesy

Lol! and then start sweating again 5 mins after bathing sad
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by justy15: 12:39am On Apr 03, 2019
delugajackson:

hahahaha, someone just made m day

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by eyoniggar(m): 12:41am On Apr 03, 2019
delugajackson:

Poverty mentality, alleviate it from your cranium at all cost.
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by Sholaco: 12:52am On Apr 03, 2019
midnighter:

Lol! and then start sweating again 5 mins after bathing sad
Lolz am getting u a generator that will make u pass your neighbour. What about that?
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by sodiqapril(m): 12:54am On Apr 03, 2019
nairamaniac:

He's the son of a billionaire for a living.
What a very lucrative job undecided
Do u envy his job? If yes, kill your father, den submit ur CV to his father.
that's harsh, telling him to kill his father doesn't make sense
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by promiseniqqa(m): 12:55am On Apr 03, 2019
wetin kwonsign meh...still broshing my teeth mtechwwwjsvgshdidbswww
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:58am On Apr 03, 2019
Money answereth all things says the Bible grin
Re: Adewale Adeleke Gifts His Girlfriend Kani A N9M Wristwatch For Her 26th Birthday by Burgerlomo: 1:15am On Apr 03, 2019
delugajackson:

I try very heard not to laugh but...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid Gets Gold And Diamond Encrusted Starboy Chain As 27th Birthday Present / Chris Brown: 6 Bizarre Paint Jobs That He Did On His Cars (PHOTOS) / Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.