Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,777 members, 7,802,386 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts (80493 Views)

Abike Dabiri Visits Cotonou Prison To Check On Nigerian Inmates (photos) / 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It / "Nigerian Detained In The US, Our Findings" - Abike Dabiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Gazzy88(m): 9:58pm On Apr 02, 2019
The five Nigerians arrested for alleged robbery of Dh 2.3 million Dinars in Sharjah Area of Dubai, UAE:
1. CHIMUANYA EMMANUEL OZOH
2. BENJAMIN NWACHUKWU AJAH
3. KINGSLEY IKENNA NGOKA
4. TOCHUKWU LEONARD ALISI
5. CHILE MICAH NDUNAGU.

Nigeria Reacts to Execution and Arrest of Citizens in Saudi, Dubai

The execution of a Nigerian in Saudi Arabia, pathetic, tragic —-Dabiri-Erewa

Hon. Abike Dabiri-Erewa, Senior Special Assistant to the President on Foreign Affairs and Diaspora has described the execution of a Nigerian woman by Saudi Arabia government over drug related matters as very pathetic and tragic.

In a statement by her Media aide, Abdur-Rahman Balogun in Abuja, she said the news of the execution of the woman over drug matters in Saudi Arabia was painful despite repeated warnings to Nigerians in that country to be law abiding.

Dabiri-Erewa said that it is regrettable that in spite of the wise counsel for Nigerians travelling to Saudi Arabia by relevant government agencies to obey the country’s laws, some Nigerians would still go and run foul of the law.
” This particular execution is very worrisome especially when over eight Nigerians have been killed in the past few years over the same issue in Saudi Arabia”” She said.

She said over 20 Nigerians are currently on death row in Saudi Arabia and many are in prisons serving various jail terms.
“Our major concern, however, is whether the trial was fair to the convicts as the trial was not open and some of them were said to be implicated without a defence counsel.

Dabiri –Erewa said that Nigerian government had made some pleas on behalf of some Nigerians with the Saudi Arabia government to temper justice with mercy which had not yielded positive results.

“We are not saying our citizens in Saudi Arabia should be committing crimes, but we want Saudi Arabia to temper justice with mercy especially on offences that carry capital punishment’’
“We are appealing again to our citizens to avoid crimes and criminality in Saudi Arabia and other countries and be good ambassadors to Nigeria any where they go’’ She added.

Saudi Arabia’s Interior Ministry said four people were executed on Monday for drug trafficking, including one woman, bringing to 53 the number of people put to death this year.

Two Pakistani men, a Yemeni man and a Nigerian woman were executed in the holy city of Makkah, the ministry said in a statement.

In 2018, Saudi Arabia carried out the death sentences of 120 people as carrying illicit drugs and some other related offences attract capital punishment in the country.

Signed.
Abdur-Rahman Balogun
S.A. Media to Hon. Abike Dabiri-Erewa
………………………………………..

Dabiri-Erewa condemns Nigerians arrested for robbery in Dubai

Hon. Abike Dabiri-Erewa, the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Foreign Affairs and Diaspora has condemned the act of five Nigerians arrested for alleged robbery of Dh 2.3 million Dinars in Sharjah Area of Dubai, UAE.

The five suspects who were on visitors visas to Dubai are
3. KINGSLEY IKENNA NGOKA
5. CHILE MICAH NDUNAGU.

A statement by the Special Assistant Media to the SSA, Abdur-Rahman Balogun
Said the action of the five Nigerians is condemnable.

She described the action of the Nigerians in a foreign land as despicable and shameful as it was not in accordance with good character of Nigerians.

She, however, warned Nigerians living abroad to be good ambassadors of the country and desist from tarnishing the good image of Nigeria.

Dabiri-Erewa also advised embassies to screen applicants for visa and ensure that they are of good character.

The five Nigerians had on Sunday allegedly stormed a money exchange in Sharjah and fled with 2.3 million Dinars before they were arrested by the Dubai Police.

According to the Police, the men barged into the exchange and smashed the glass barrier between the customers and the staff, stole the money in multiple currencies and fled.

Signed

Abdur-Rahman Balogun
S.A. Media to Hon. Abike Dabiri-Erewa

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/prnigeria.com/2019/04/02/nigeria-arrest-saudi-dubai/

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by fjjc(m): 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2019
Gazzy88:
The five Nigerians arrested for alleged robbery of Dh 2.3 million Dinars in Sharjah Area of Dubai, UAE:
3. KINGSLEY IKENNA NGOKA
5. CHILE MICAH NDUNAGU.

Names checker o ya food don come.

457 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by kettykin: 10:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
Now all the dead vultures will not allow igbo to be

119 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
Na wah. All from that region undecided

341 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by oilPUSSY(f): 10:21pm On Apr 02, 2019
Anybody that believes in this list will also believe that Buhari is not corrupt.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by gaby(m): 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2019
Bad Nigerian Ambassadors....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by BuhariNaWah: 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2019
Hhhmmmmm
My people don do am again

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Emilokoiyawon: 3:45am On Apr 03, 2019
NCAN Secretariat Sambisa Forest. Reporting live. This is a huge feast. Come one, come all cheesy

It is our Jewish brothers from the land of potorpotor. Always representing well in the area of bad deeds and criminality.

256 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by revolt(m): 4:47am On Apr 03, 2019
I'm igbo but ....omo...we collect better K.O for this one....see as these ediots go disgrace us....kill all of them Jo.

268 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Elnino4ladies: 5:13am On Apr 03, 2019
We know they must be igbos

150 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by adecz: 5:18am On Apr 03, 2019
grin grin grin

You see my blodas?

For say dem don grant them Biafra,
this story would have been...

"Five biafrans robbers arrested in Dubai" angry angry

India, South Africa, Malaysia, Indonesia
& now Middle East. These people are just
too desperate.

For say dem succeed, na to go village
go dey intimidate others, say dem don
hammer!!

214 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by elmodee7(m): 5:24am On Apr 03, 2019
Igbos always putting Nigeria's in the spotlight for negative reasons. hope they are executed.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Nickijoy(f): 6:10am On Apr 03, 2019
Nigerians enh... robbery in another country!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by OneCorner: 6:27am On Apr 03, 2019
A lot of Arabs have stolen from Israel so it’s payback we did

7 Likes

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by bluecircle470: 7:17am On Apr 03, 2019
Igbos ipob at it again

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by falcon01: 7:30am On Apr 03, 2019
OneCorner:
A lot of Arabs have stolen from Israel so it’s payback we did
i was expecting to see a comment like this

34 Likes

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Opexzy: 7:42am On Apr 03, 2019
You people again... Why is there name so important.. OP why do u decide to choose stupidity and senselessness over wisdom... It's true they say common sense is not common after all... I think knowing there names now will make westerners think high of you as a different Nigeria tribe?

And before you quote me and say rubbish... My name is Opeyemi...

20 Likes

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by IkpuMmadu: 8:24am On Apr 03, 2019
The ethnic side of being a typical Nigerian and addressing Nigerian questions from the prism of ethnicity.

When I read early morning yesterday about five Nigerians who robbed an Exchange House in faraway Dubai, United Arab Emirates, I was pretty sure that our ethnic nature will come to play in no distant time.

I wondered when we began addressing people as Nigerians especially when it has to do with crimes, mayhaps I'm unaware like Mbuhari when Nigerians agreed to address themselves as Nigerians as against the traditional Igbo, Yoruba and or Hausa and Fulani.

Returning in the afternoon, I saw a couple of my Yoruba friends here mocking Igbos as having taken criminality to a new astonishing height, even some of my Igbo brothers alluded to the stance of the Yoruba people that these criminal idiots are Igbo people when proper identity investigation was yet to be released.

Well, the true names of these criminally minded guys have been released but to note that they gave Igbo names as their true names was very dangerous, it's targeted at profiling and criminalising Igbo people more.

Anyway, below are the names of those guys arrested in Dubai for armed robbery.

1) Segun Agbaje
2) Kehinde Awolowo
3. Taiwo Tinubu
4. Salami Amosun
5. Bayo Oladimeji

I just want you to know that these are Nigerians but never Igbos, in fact, no Igbo was or is amongst them.

Let us just call them "Nigerians" even though this term doesn't exist in our hearts except on papers.

We'll discuss unity when we're ready.

https://www.facebook.com/100002292277263/posts/2146930092060046/

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by IkpuMmadu: 8:27am On Apr 03, 2019
Opexzy:
You people will again... Why is there name so important.. OP why do u decide to choose stupidity and senseless over wisdom... It's true they say common sense is not common after all... I think knowing there names now will make westerners think high of you as a different Nigeria tribe?

And before you quote me and say rubbish... My name is Opeyemi...

He even forgot they are Yoruba people

Anyway, below are the names of those guys arrested in Dubai for armed robbery.

1) Segun Agbaje
2) Kehinde Awolowo
3. Taiwo Tinubu
4. Salami Amosun
5. Bayo Oladimeji

I just want you to know that these are Nigerians but never Igbos, in fact, no Igbo was or is amongst them.

Let us just call them "Nigerians" even though this term doesn't exist in our hearts except on papers.

We'll discuss unity when we're ready.

https://www.facebook.com/100002292277263/posts/21

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by MobilityExpress: 8:53am On Apr 03, 2019
Importer and exporter thieves grin The UAE will surely make a critical example of them to discourage any other thieves that might be thinking of trying the same rubbish. Travelling to another man's country, a Middle-East Arab country for that matter, for no other reason than to go and rob them, is suicide grin Some black people never learn.

22 Likes

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by MobilityExpress: 8:54am On Apr 03, 2019
grin
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by quincyshakur(m): 8:54am On Apr 03, 2019
If dem lik mak all d names b Igbo I don giv a Bleep wink wink wink Am a proudly an Igbo man cheesy cheesy cheesy

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by seunlayi(m): 8:54am On Apr 03, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by bentwood85(m): 8:54am On Apr 03, 2019
Bloody Biafrans

Mind u I am igbo..

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Grace001: 8:54am On Apr 03, 2019
Owa Deveroper. So Dubai don’t want them to develop their country ? Someone can’t not develop Dubai in peace na wa o.

Nna men! Bia let go and deverop another place if Dubai no glee for us.

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) / Oyediran Joseph, Wanted By FBI, Arrested In Ilorin - EFCC (Photos) / 3 Brothers Gang-Rape A Teenager In Ogun, Record It With Phone (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.