Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts (80516 Views)

Abike Dabiri Visits Cotonou Prison To Check On Nigerian Inmates (photos) / 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It / "Nigerian Detained In The US, Our Findings" - Abike Dabiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by samuelchimmy(m): 9:04am On Apr 03, 2019
i have the feeling that the mod who pushed this to fp had a mischievous agenda, see as the names line up in capital letters grin undecided

9 Likes

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by nobsalis: 9:05am On Apr 03, 2019
OneCorner:
A lot of Arabs have stolen from Israel so it’s payback we did

Buhari get sense pass u

1 Like

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Bebe0147: 9:05am On Apr 03, 2019
Obatala7Kronos:

No! Actually, the only tribe or ethnicity in Nigeria that makes the loudest noise is the Igbo.

They travel abroad with their primitive & dishonest mentality to dis-virgin our National image with their cocaine-trafficking, fake drugs & armed -robbery business and then come back home to call Nigeria a Zoo.

Now, they're threatening every other ethnicity with secession or war so that they can get a fresh leave to start all over in their utopian Country.

Read my lips - Biafra will only materialize inside the anus of Lord Luggard.

Next time Nnamdi Kanu steps his foot on the Nigerian soil, the Nigerian Army should shatter his akpu-fermented skull with 7.62×51mm bullets since he claims to be a British citizen.

You can't be a citizen of one Country and then go to another to incite chaos & anarchy - without the Country's intelligence feeding your corpse to the pigs.

The international community will only make noise for about 3weeks & then keep quiet like they all did when Saudi Arabia butchered "Jamal Kashogi" like a goat inside her Embassy in Turkey.

Since the Igbo people claim to be the only "wisest people from the East" in Nigeria, we will do to them what our fathers did to their fathers during the Biafran war - only that this time, the crocodile will be completely decapitated without any touch of mercy rather than just cutting off its limbs like our fathers did - so that our unborn generations wouldn't be saddled again with the responsibility to curtailing their excesses like we are currently doing.

We brought Nigeria to where she is together - and we shall die here together!
Are you not an idiot?
You think writing all this wack english here makes you sensible.. just negodu ewu ohia!!!

2 Likes

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by kernniejay(m): 9:06am On Apr 03, 2019
End of discussion. Na only ipods dey the list, not even a singe afonja.
All Ipods, pls gather here for deliverance service.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by farem: 9:06am On Apr 03, 2019
Neoteny:
This is one of those threads where you look at the names (not that anyone was expecting anything different), you tsk tsk, mutter "nuff said" and move on

Someone should also tell the UAE that these most certainly are NOT Nigerians...

... they're citizens of the neighboring West African country Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Robnectar(m): 9:06am On Apr 03, 2019
OneCorner:
A lot of Arabs have stolen from Israel so it’s payback we did
ur mumunesss be like one corner grin

6 Likes

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Patrioticman007(m): 9:06am On Apr 03, 2019
Okuda:
you came here to start a tribal war but foolish you , the Arabs called them Nigerians. Tribal bigotryand Igorance is the worst form of racism. just watch how others like him wont have sense and let the thread die a natural death.
Ur mumu don do#. Is it better to name their tribes because, the list will make the Arabs think bad of Nigerian Christians as criminals, No one Muslim name on that 5 Men Ipobian Army . Sorry I meant 6 men Army because, I believed they took the holy spirit along in their prayers before the robbery in foreign land.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Luminee(f): 9:06am On Apr 03, 2019
Okuda:
you came here to start a tribal war but foolish you , the Arabs called them Nigerians. Tribal bigotryand Igorance is the worst form of racism. just watch how others like him wont have sense and let the thread die a natural death.
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by dracosith(m): 9:07am On Apr 03, 2019
Obatala7Kronos:

No! Actually, the only tribe or ethnicity in Nigeria that makes the loudest noise is the Igbo.

They travel abroad with their primitive & dishonest mentality to dis-virgin our National image with their cocaine-trafficking, fake drugs & armed -robbery business and then come back home to call Nigeria a Zoo.

Now, they're threatening every other ethnicity with secession or war so that they can get a fresh leave to start all over in their utopian Country.

Next time Nnamdi Kanu steps his foot on the Nigerian soil, the Nigerian Army should shatter his akpu-fermented skull with 7.62×51mm bullets since he claims to be a British citizen.

You can't be a citizen of one Country and then go to another to incite chaos & anarchy - without the Country's intelligence feeding your corpse to the pigs.

The international community will only make noise for about 3weeks & then keep quiet like they all did when Saudi Arabia butchered "Jamal Kashogi" like a goat inside her Embassy in Turkey.

Since the Igbo people claim to be the only "wisest people from the East" in Nigeria, we will do to them what our fathers did to their fathers during the Biafran war - only that this time, the crocodile will be completely decapitated without any touch of mercy rather than just cutting off its limbs like our fathers did - so that our unborn generations wouldn't be saddled again with the responsibility to curtailing their excesses like we are currently doing.

I am not Igbo but I have for words for you, “You are an Animal”. Before you quote me wrong, show your comment to 10 neutral persons and if they support you, then you are not an animal but until proven otherwise, “You are a Cow” to be specific.

9 Likes

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Babaalawo: 9:08am On Apr 03, 2019
Sarri Heads

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Nonzozo4: 9:08am On Apr 03, 2019
[
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by LazyGold(m): 9:08am On Apr 03, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

He even forgot they are Yoruba people

Anyway, below are the names of those guys arrested in Dubai for armed robbery.

1) Segun Agbaje
2) Kehinde Awolowo
3. Taiwo Tinubu
4. Salami Amosun
5. Bayo Oladimeji

I just want you to know that these are Nigerians but never Igbos, in fact, no Igbo was or is amongst them.

Let us just call them "Nigerians" even though this term doesn't exist in our hearts except on papers.

We'll discuss unity when we're ready.

https://www.facebook.com/100002292277263/posts/21

We all know the Tribe that specialize in Arm Robbery in Nigeria and you are just Exporting what you offer. Lying that they are Yoruba won't do you any good instead of telling your people to stop Disgracing your image,

https://naijagists.com/5-nigerians-robbery-sharjah-dubai-uae/

10 Likes

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Robnectar(m): 9:09am On Apr 03, 2019
Obatala7Kronos:

chai grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by ipobarethieves: 9:09am On Apr 03, 2019
cool cool cool cool cool grin grin grin grin grin wink cheesy grin smiley cheesy grin dnt boda to show us their useless name.Their fl@theads nah identity.

4 Likes

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by GavelSlam: 9:10am On Apr 03, 2019
A shameful something.

lipsrsealed
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by michoim(m): 9:11am On Apr 03, 2019
IPOB no dey carry last

1 Like

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by nogragra: 9:11am On Apr 03, 2019
IkpuMmadu:
The ethnic side of being a typical Nigerian and addressing Nigerian questions from the prism of ethnicity.

When I read early morning yesterday about five Nigerians who robbed an Exchange House in faraway Dubai, United Arab Emirates, I was pretty sure that our ethnic nature will come to play in no distant time.

I wondered when we began addressing people as Nigerians especially when it has to do with crimes, mayhaps I'm unaware like Mbuhari when Nigerians agreed to address themselves as Nigerians as against the traditional Igbo, Yoruba and or Hausa and Fulani.

Returning in the afternoon, I saw a couple of my Yoruba friends here mocking Igbos as having taken criminality to a new astonishing height, even some of my Igbo brothers alluded to the stance of the Yoruba people that these criminal idiots are Igbo people when proper identity investigation was yet to be released.

Well, the true names of these criminally minded guys have been released but to note that they gave Igbo names as their true names was very dangerous, it's targeted at profiling and criminalising Igbo people more.

1) Segun Agbaje
2) Kehinde Awolowo
3. Taiwo Tinubu
4. Salami Amosun
5. Bayo Oladimeji

I just want you to know that these are Nigerians but never Igbos, in fact, no Igbo was or is amongst them.

Let us just call them "Nigerians" even though this term doesn't exist in our hearts except on papers.

https://www.facebook.com/100002292277263/posts/2146930092060046/
like your ipob thieving piglet brothers, you lack sense.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Ganamustgo(m): 9:12am On Apr 03, 2019
IkpuMmadu:
The ethnic side of being a typical Nigerian and addressing Nigerian questions from the prism of ethnicity.

When I read early morning yesterday about five Nigerians who robbed an Exchange House in faraway Dubai, United Arab Emirates, I was pretty sure that our ethnic nature will come to play in no distant time.

I wondered when we began addressing people as Nigerians especially when it has to do with crimes, mayhaps I'm unaware like Mbuhari when Nigerians agreed to address themselves as Nigerians as against the traditional Igbo, Yoruba and or Hausa and Fulani.

Returning in the afternoon, I saw a couple of my Yoruba friends here mocking Igbos as having taken criminality to a new astonishing height, even some of my Igbo brothers alluded to the stance of the Yoruba people that these criminal idiots are Igbo people when proper identity investigation was yet to be released.

Well, the true names of these criminally minded guys have been released but to note that they gave Igbo names as their true names was very dangerous, it's targeted at profiling and criminalising Igbo people more.

1) Segun Agbaje
2) Kehinde Awolowo
3. Taiwo Tinubu
4. Salami Amosun
5. Bayo Oladimeji

https://www.facebook.com/100002292277263/posts/2146930092060046/

By the shape of their head, you shall know them.

8 Likes

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by sokera: 9:12am On Apr 03, 2019
Okuda:
yes they called them Nigerians but the truth is that majority of countries knows those that could do things like this , if you have ever travelled out of Nigeria you will understand that police and immigration abroad knows the difference between Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo by the crimes they commit we all know this developing prisons abroad ... we need to talk to our brothers to reduce their desperation and greed ...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by jolyment: 9:12am On Apr 03, 2019
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by middlebelter(m): 9:13am On Apr 03, 2019
revolt:
I'm igbo but ....omo...we collect better K.O for this one....see as these ediots go disgrace us....kill all of them Jo.

I am from middlebelt and I completely disagree with your position on this. Do you have value for life? The law say not guilty until declared guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction. Please note am not supporting criminal acts, because bad representation will affect our collective image.
You will agree with me that if the economy of this country had been well managed and the guys were gainfully employed, their chance of getting involved in crime would have been near impossible.
Give them a second chance, getting rehabilitated and gainfully employed.

1 Like

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by LoneWolf200(m): 9:13am On Apr 03, 2019
fjjc:

Names checker o ya food don come.

Igbos and unclean business/robbery is like d*ck n p*ssy

8 Likes

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by shegra58: 9:13am On Apr 03, 2019
Almaiga:

Of course, we knew they were flat headed iyanmiris.
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by etenyong(m): 9:13am On Apr 03, 2019
I'm looking forward for their executions. They reap where they didn't sow. Foolish Lazy youth who think that crime pays very well

1 Like

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Maldon: 9:13am On Apr 03, 2019
Gazzy88:
The five Nigerians arrested for alleged robbery of Dh 2.3 million Dinars in Sharjah Area of Dubai, UAE:
1. CHIMUANYA EMMANUEL OZOH
2. BENJAMIN NWACHUKWU AJAH
3. KINGSLEY IKENNA NGOKA
4. TOCHUKWU LEONARD ALISI
5. CHILE MICAH NDUNAGU.

Chipunk nairalander Now you see how stupid you’re huh. I said this happened few block me away from my apartment. I told you to shut up t

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/prnigeria.com/2019/04/02/nigeria-arrest-saudi-dubai/
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by IkennaDavid1(m): 9:13am On Apr 03, 2019
Obatala7Kronos:

With all these ur noise, I can tell u have never seen violence talk more of a war...
People living in the North east will do anything to have peace always..
Grow up boy.. Grow up.

PS: those idiots who travelled to another country to commit crime should be punished according to the laws of that country.. Disgracing Nigerians and the Igbo's (that's if those are their real names).

1 Like

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by nobsalis: 9:13am On Apr 03, 2019
sunky97:
Our Girls in Saudi Arabia need Our Help - Please Watch video and share

[flash=425,400]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULH_3QPcyaQ&feature=youtu.be[/flash]

Hmmmm I just weak watching dis clip
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by kernniejay(m): 9:13am On Apr 03, 2019
Belawy:
Igbo will always be igbo.It is in their blood
All Nairaland igbos have migrated to another thread when they see that na their blothers name full here. You will not see any comment from them on this kind of post. Stupid Biafra antelops.

10 Likes

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 03, 2019
AWON OMO Biafra and high risk, life risk crimes....

3 Likes

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by ishawlar: 9:14am On Apr 03, 2019
Our ipob... Keep damaing

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) / Oyediran Joseph, Wanted By FBI, Arrested In Ilorin - EFCC (Photos) / 3 Brothers Gang-Rape A Teenager In Ogun, Record It With Phone (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.