Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts (80520 Views)

Abike Dabiri Visits Cotonou Prison To Check On Nigerian Inmates (photos) / 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It / "Nigerian Detained In The US, Our Findings" - Abike Dabiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Omeizadean(m): 9:26am On Apr 03, 2019
middlebelter:

I am from middlebwlt and I completely disagree with your position on this. Do you have value for life? The law say not guilty until declared guilty by a court of competent jurisdiction. Please note am not supporting criminal acts, because bad representation will affect our collective image.
You will agree with me that if tge economy of this country had been well managed and the vuys were gainfully employed, their chance of getting involved in crime would have been near impossible.
Give them a second chance, getting rehabilitated and gainfully employed.

Shattap there dont lick ass? So u re trying to blame nigeria economy for this senseless atavistic display of greed? Instead of u to reflect how bad this baboons have made it for the normal hardworking Nigerians that will want to hustle in Dubai with tourist visas in the future. Infact do u know how much dubai visiting visa cost?. Any dude that can afford 800k or there about can self employed himself. No need blaming nigeria economy for their act
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by famouscargo4u: 9:26am On Apr 03, 2019
Naajjii:

You are not from the middlebelt stick to your Igbo please. Middlebelt are just watching you disgraced people.Middlebeters don't have criminality in their blood , very contended people. You are an Igbo man. Is Nigeria the only country with Bad economy in the world? You go to Dubai and start robbing .What second chance, let them all face the consequences.

I totally disagree with you, those who are crime-inclined would always be. Even when they are employed, they would still steal. Lack of contentment and greed is the root cause of all these. More so, I feel comparison is also bad on the part of their elders. can you imagine a mother saying "Ëmeka, Bia! Look at Okafor, he just went to Lagos six months ago and now he has bought a lexus jeep and built house in the village" without recourse to how he got the money.

1 Like

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by danuzochukwu: 9:26am On Apr 03, 2019
Opexzy:
You people will again... Why is there name so important.. OP why do u decide to choose stupidity and senseless over wisdom... It's true they say common sense is not common after all... I think knowing there names now will make westerners think high of you as a different Nigeria tribe?

And before you quote me and say rubbish... My name is Opeyemi...
God will bless you, It's because of people like you that I'm still proud of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by fkj950ax(m): 9:27am On Apr 03, 2019
quincyshakur:
If dem lik mak all d names b Igbo I don giv a Bleep wink wink wink Am a proudly an Igbo man cheesy cheesy cheesy

God bless you Sir

1 Like

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by gaskiyamagana: 9:28am On Apr 03, 2019
Dino98:

As I expected....immediately I saw 5 Nigerians, I knew they were all igbo or majority igbo.

I love the ibos....that hustling/survival spirit they possess is admirable, especially when chaneled properly. BUT we can't deny the fact that all over the world they are the major group ruining our reputation. I can attest to that.

I don't know if its that same hustling spirit that's leading them to do despicable things or they just want to make sure they ruin Nigeria's image before they go to Biafra.

They are the ones making it difficult for Nigerians to easily get access into many countries. Spoiling our name everywhere.

I've lived in 2 different countries....and in those countries most of the hostility we face as foreigners was cos of actions of the ibos. Go to Ghana and see what they are doing...go to SA...there is no where they are not causing problem for other Nigerians...now they have extended it to UAE. Before you know it to ger visa to Dubai will be a challenge for Nigerians.

As a mata of fact as a Nigerian, when u step into a foreign country, the people begin to watch u closely...all becos of Igbos.

Only idiot, I said again, only idiot will say you are lying or hate them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Meliaen(f): 9:28am On Apr 03, 2019
ngadaAwo will not see this one.

1 Like

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by chinedumoooo: 9:28am On Apr 03, 2019
This is why Igbo hate president Muhammadu buhari fight against corruption and decided to support atiku their follow criminal.

5 Likes

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by farem: 9:28am On Apr 03, 2019
Dreambeat:
What's the essence of releasing their names.Abike Dabiri has created a bad precedence.She should also release the name of the Nigerian caught in Saudi for drug peddling

I agree with you! She should have even prevented Dubai authority from publishing their names for their citizens to know.
She should have instructed the Dubai authority from giving their names to CNN or BBC
She should have gone with our Naija eraser to erase their names from the emirate consular office and make sure she wipes off their names from Airlines record.
Yeye dey smell

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:31am On Apr 03, 2019
Is Crime in their gene? This doesn't mean other tribes are not commiting crimes.When you think business is everything,this is what ends it.Though, am very sure most people been arrested for all these crimes are not the real culprits the airlines operators/staff some times insert those drugs into the bags of the travellers according to the investigation/explanation conducted by senior special adviser to president.May God protect us from been implicated in Jesus name
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Meliaen(f): 9:31am On Apr 03, 2019
Can these thieving fuckerrs get their biafra already. They need a different identity from us, really. It's time they represented themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Lakue: 9:32am On Apr 03, 2019
OneCorner:
A lot of Arabs have stolen from Israel so it’s payback we did
Your life ayaf ta Pau bi ibon..atini loju omo

2 Likes

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by focus7: 9:33am On Apr 03, 2019
You mean the developers have gone to Dubai?
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by middlebelter(m): 9:33am On Apr 03, 2019
Naajjii:

You are not from the middlebelt stick to your Igbo please. Middlebelt are just watching you disgraced people.Middlebeters don't have criminality in their blood , very contended people. You are an Igbo man, i guess you are one of those half Igbo half middlebelter, your Igbo blood has spoiled the show for you already , everyone see you as igbo. Is Nigeria the only country with Bad economy in the world? You go to Dubai and start robbing .What second chance, let them all face the consequences.

Please stop attaching tribal sentiments to everything. Yes, the names are igbo names but how do explain the damage done by Boko Haram on our collective image, the ritual killings and Kidnappers of all forms cutting across tribal lines.

Please understand my position clearly, I am not in support and can never support criminals, but when you want to enforce justice, make sure the innocent don't have to suffer. It is a moral principle of law. So, don't kill until it is very clear and declared by a court of competent jurisdiction that the are worthy of death.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by specco(m): 9:34am On Apr 03, 2019
Scandinavian02:
Shey this executed woman in Saudi Arabia does not have name?

But the Dubai thieves all have names?

Nigeria my country!

Gof punish you all out there giving Nigerians a bad name.

Bad is bad. But nevertheless it was in the same breath that the Nigerian women executed in Saudi for drugs offence and the Dubai robbery was mentioned but we never get the hear the names of those women executed but Igbo names are reeled out in the Dubai robbery. What a duoble standard.
Anyway we know where those women come from. Shielding that woman name because of her ethnicity and broadcasting the Igbo names in the Dubai case is the height of bigotry.
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Naajjii: 9:34am On Apr 03, 2019
famouscargo4u:

I totally disagree with you, those who are crime-inclined would always be. Even when they are employed, they would still steal. Lack of contentment and greed is the root cause of all these. More so, I feel comparison is also bad on the part of their elders. can you imagine a mother saying "Ëmeka, Bia! Look at Okafor, he just went to Lagos six months ago and now he has bought a lexus jeep and built house in the village" without recourse to how he got the money.
These are your culture in Igbo Land, competition for wealth without conscience middlebelt up north don't have this culture . That is the reason Igbo are seen as easily manipulative because you can sell your culture for money. Look at in Nigeria, you are a big tribe but you can't influence any major thing. The north with less education and less exposure decides for you. Do you know why? It's your money be any means culture.

9 Likes

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Ganamustgo(m): 9:35am On Apr 03, 2019
Godlylifeoneart:
Penalty for armed robbery in Dubai is execution by decapitation.
Nigeria government need to plead for clemency on their behalves

No be only Clement dem go plead for. na cement.

1 Like

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Naajjii: 9:37am On Apr 03, 2019
middlebelter:

Please stop attaching tribal sentiments to everything. Yes, the names are igbo names but how do explain the damage done by Boko Haram on our collective image, the ritual killings and Kidnappers of all forms cutting across tribal lines.

Please understand my position clearly, I am not in support and can never support criminals, but when you want to enforce justice, make sure the innocent don't have to suffer. It is a moral principle of law. So, don't kill until it is very clear and declared by a court of competent jurisdiction that the are worthy of death.
Then stop impersonating that you are middlebelter and use that to support people engaging in criminality abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by danuzochukwu: 9:37am On Apr 03, 2019
ikhileomotayo:
Na wah. All from that region undecided
And you think, people from other regions don't embarrass Nigeria home and abroad.
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by famouscargo4u: 9:37am On Apr 03, 2019
otunbamyk:
Even the government of the day ,are clearly showing unprecedented hatred for the igbos... the woman killed in Saudi Arabia does not have a name because we all know those that go for hajj, but when it's igbo bigoted Abike will send the names out ! Foolish woman
hey friend, i don't see hatred here.If they did not commit crime, they wouldn't have been named. That the one of Saudi was not mentioned is not enough justification for them not to be named. By the way, would you rather shield them?

2 Likes

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by eurogee: 9:40am On Apr 03, 2019
They should all be wiped off the earth. Useless pigs giving bad name to this nation. Their activities are why getting visa these days to any country is almost impossible!

I am igbo, mind you.

5 Likes

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by ebilomaofficial1: 9:41am On Apr 03, 2019
Pests that cannot stand on their own say they need their own country, even their chief of fraud nnamdi kanu travels using Nigerian passport, why he no go collect biafra passport. always looking for ways to tarnish the country's name... if they give them their biafra Nigeria will automatically be removed from list of corrupt countries in the world. evil pigs
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by dokie: 9:42am On Apr 03, 2019
LazyGold:

We all know the Tribe that specialize in Arm Robbery in Nigeria and you are just Exporting what you offer. Lying that they are Yoruba won't do you any good instead of telling your people to stop Disgracing your image,

https://naijagists.com/5-nigerians-robbery-sharjah-dubai-uae/

Most youths in Nigeria are completely sick. And that's the reason why this country is hopeless at the moment.

I have a question for you. In the history of Nigeria, the most notorious armed robbers are from what tribe? Where is Oyenusi from? Where is Shina Rambo from? Where is Anini from? The notorious Badoo gang are of what tribe? The popular iffo robbery in kwara was carried out by men from what tribe? I can go on and on, But I'll stop there.

The point is this: the high crime rate in Nigeria is a product of bad governance and every tribe in nigeria is a victim. As a result (except for terrorism which has religion as its motivation) all crimes known in the land be it robbery, kidnapping, rituals, drug trafficking and the grand king corruption has people from all tribes involved in it. Do not localize it to a certain region, you wont be doing those who commit such crimes in your region any good.
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Ayoslimzy(m): 9:44am On Apr 03, 2019
Atiku blood runs in their vains grin

1 Like

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by cc150615(f): 9:45am On Apr 03, 2019
Why is no one hailing Igbo Amaka... Awa name checkers Ti de ooo
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Scandinavian02: 9:45am On Apr 03, 2019
Dino98:

As I expected....immediately I saw 5 Nigerians, I knew they were all igbo or majority igbo.

I love the ibos....that hustling/survival spirit they possess is admirable, especially when chaneled properly. BUT we can't deny the fact that all over the world they are the major group ruining our reputation. I can attest to that.

I don't know if its that same hustling spirit that's leading them to do despicable things or they just want to make sure they ruin Nigeria's image before they go to Biafra.

They are the ones making it difficult for Nigerians to easily get access into many countries. Spoiling our name everywhere.

I've lived in 2 different countries....and in those countries most of the hostility we face as foreigners was cos of actions of the ibos. Go to Ghana and see what they are doing...go to SA...there is no where they are not causing problem for other Nigerians...now they have extended it to UAE. Before you know it to ger visa to Dubai will be a challenge for Nigerians.

As a mata of fact as a Nigerian, when u step into a foreign country, the people begin to watch u closely...all becos of Igbos.

What about the name of the woman executed in Saudi?
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Vivuch: 9:48am On Apr 03, 2019
oilPUSSY:
Anybody that believes in this list will also believe that Buhari is not corrupt.
shut up! The list is real, afurum their passport too. Ezobena ihe ojoo. Ndi ohi Ka ha bu

1 Like

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by octus2008(m): 9:48am On Apr 03, 2019
This Flat Headed people na wa ohhh

1 Like

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by sharpwriter(m): 9:50am On Apr 03, 2019
hokafor:
Some of my brothers just amazes me atimes you travelled all the way to Dubai just to go and Rob.and you think you will not be caught with all their technologies.well they should face the music

Lol.. .. It's what we call satanic madness which is embedded in deluded fantasy. They think adding one plus one and getting the answer is all there is to the simple mathematical calculation..... Even here you will be caught if police wan do dem job.
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by LazyGold(m): 9:51am On Apr 03, 2019
dokie:

Most youths in Nigeria are completely sick. And that's the reason why this country is hopeless at the moment.

I have a question for you. In the history of Nigeria, the most notorious armed robbers are from what tribe? Where is Oyenusi from? Where is Shina Rambo from? Where is Anini from? The notorious Badoo gang are of what tribe? The popular iffo robbery in kwara was carried out by men from what tribe? I can go on and on, But I'll stop there.

The point is this: the high crime rate in Nigeria is a product of bad governance and every tribe in nigeria is a victim. As a result (except for terrorism which has religion as its motivation) all crimes known in the land be it robbery, kidnapping, rituals, drug trafficking and the grand king corruption has people from all tribes involved in it. Do not localize it to a certain region, you wont be doing those who commit such crimes in your region any good.

Igbo were also in Offa Robbery, they were also in Baddoo gang. Every tribes in Nigeria have Criminals but it seem like Igbo have a little too much especially when it come to crimes outside the country, all these are unnecessary but what make it necessary is because it is the same Igbo that are calling Nigeria zoo and all kind of names to the extent that other Africa country now call Nigeria zoo, since they are the one calling Nigeria all sort of names so we just expect better from them

3 Likes

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Dreambeat: 9:52am On Apr 03, 2019
farem:

I agree with you! She should have even prevented Dubai authority from publishing their names for their citizens to know.
She should have instructed the Dubai authority from giving their names to CNN or BBC
She should have gone with our Naija eraser to erase their names from the emirate consular office and make sure she wipes off their names from Airlines record.
Yeye dey smell
Trash.So Saudi authorities have not released the name of the drug peddler,why is the person's name not on this press statement.The fact is that putting out the names of the perpetrators of the condemnable act by her by virtue of her position deepens the hatred and division between the usual tribal gladiators.Now look at what's happening on this thread
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Dino98: 9:55am On Apr 03, 2019
Scandinavian02:

What about the name of the woman executed in Saudi?

I don't know her name but if u are here to defend the ibos, please don't. I am not hating on them. Its the simple truth.

I have witnessed it first hand.

Go to any country in the world....if 100 Nigerians are accused of a crime in that country, 80 if not 90 are ibos.

They start by going there to hustle, then when it is not working out or the money has not entered the way they want or they have not turned hushpuppi, they form a group and start performing wonders.

Ghana use to be without robbery...until ibos started it. The major robberies in GH are carried out by ibos. If a group of 7 are caught....4 ibos, 1 yoruba, 2 Ghanaian...and the leader is always ibo.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ritualists Remove Heart Of Young Girl After Killing Her (Graphic Photos) / Oyediran Joseph, Wanted By FBI, Arrested In Ilorin - EFCC (Photos) / 3 Brothers Gang-Rape A Teenager In Ogun, Record It With Phone (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.