Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts (80525 Views)

Abike Dabiri Visits Cotonou Prison To Check On Nigerian Inmates (photos) / 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It / "Nigerian Detained In The US, Our Findings" - Abike Dabiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by hammerFC: 10:30am On Apr 03, 2019
ABIKE IS A TRIBALISTIC YORUBA SLUT.

JUST BECOS NO IGBO MAN AGREE TO MARRY HER UGLY FACE.

AINT NOBODY CARE ABOUT THEIR NAME, THE ONLY NAME PEOPLE REMEMBER IS NIGERIA AND RIGHTLY SO.

U SEAT IN GOV LOOT AND DO NOTHING, WHILST UR CITIZENS GO INTO PROSTITUTION AND ROBBERY ABROAD.

ABIKE IS A THIEF, BUHARI IS A THIEF, NIGERIA IS A NATION OF THIEVES.

1 Like

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by foreshore(m): 10:30am On Apr 03, 2019
Gazzy88:
The five Nigerians arrested for alleged robbery of Dh 2.3 million Dinars in Sharjah Area of Dubai, UAE:
1. CHIMUANYA EMMANUEL OZOH
2. BENJAMIN NWACHUKWU AJAH
3. KINGSLEY IKENNA NGOKA
4. TOCHUKWU LEONARD ALISI
5. CHILE MICAH NDUNAGU.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/prnigeria.com/2019/04/02/nigeria-arrest-saudi-dubai/

As usual, they are always from the same mother
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by mysteryman2014: 10:32am On Apr 03, 2019
Imagine those guys succeeds, the would made at least #207M. Come back and start shouting I don blow. Blow inside prison or rot in death.
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Ejjis(m): 10:34am On Apr 03, 2019
I love Igbos, though i am an Igbo man but i don’t support this... living your country to go and rob in another man’s country??

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Triniti(m): 10:36am On Apr 03, 2019
Chaii, we don fall our hand again
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by ernieboy(m): 10:37am On Apr 03, 2019
bigfish3k:

i am niger delta and igbo. i am rivers state
btw , with their names can u differentiate niger delta and igbo?

is niger delta a tribe? am talking about the igbo tribe and not about an artificially created region called niger delta. do u know if they are delta igbos?

so spare me this ur divide and rule tactics, our forefathers made that mistake, our generation would not fall for it
so ibos now own the Niger delta abi? are Ijaws, urhobos, edos itshekiris, etc ibos?
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by ipobarethieves: 10:37am On Apr 03, 2019
grin smiley wink cheesy grin wink cheesy grin grin sad cool
Meliaen:
ngadaAwo will not see this one.
grin.Dat one go dey follow u up/down looking for trouble. His monika dey prison sha.
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Unrated900(m): 10:38am On Apr 03, 2019
Okuda:
you came here to start a tribal war but foolish you , the Arabs called them Nigerians. Tribal bigotryand Igorance is the worst form of racism. just watch how others like him wont have sense and let the thread die a natural death.

So he pain you now...

Just started
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by koldej(m): 10:38am On Apr 03, 2019
GET YOUR QUALITY AND AFFORDABLE SYSTEMS @ COLLINS TECH.....
WE OFFER PAY ON DELIVERY IF U RE TOO BUSY TO VISIT OUR OFFICE
WARRANTY ON EVERY SYSTEM YOU BUY
WATSAPP OR CALL 07014047785 TO PLACE YOUR ORDER
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Unrated900(m): 10:39am On Apr 03, 2019
Obatala7Kronos:

No! Actually, the only tribe or ethnicity in Nigeria that makes the loudest noise is the Igbo.

They travel abroad with their primitive & dishonest mentality to dis-virgin our National image with their cocaine-trafficking, fake drugs & armed -robbery business and then come back home to call Nigeria a Zoo.

Now, they're threatening every other ethnicity with secession or war so that they can get a fresh leave to start all over in their utopian Country.

Read my lips - Biafra will only materialize inside the anus of Lord Luggard.

Next time Nnamdi Kanu steps his foot on the Nigerian soil, the Nigerian Army should shatter his akpu-fermented skull with 7.62×51mm bullets since he claims to be a British citizen.

You can't be a citizen of one Country and then go to another to incite chaos & anarchy - without the Country's intelligence feeding your corpse to the pigs.

The international community will only make noise for about 3weeks & then keep quiet like they all did when Saudi Arabia butchered "Jamal Kashogi" like a goat inside her Embassy in Turkey.

Since the Igbo people claim to be the only "wisest people from the East" in Nigeria, we will do to them what our fathers did to their fathers during the Biafran war - only that this time, the crocodile will be completely decapitated without any touch of mercy rather than just cutting off its limbs like our fathers did - so that our unborn generations wouldn't be saddled again with the responsibility to curtailing their excesses like we are currently doing.

We brought Nigeria to where she is together - and we shall die here together!

Lol my guy don't let us die here together

Abeg

The IBOs have been disgracing this country since 1960
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by JBoss25(m): 10:39am On Apr 03, 2019
etenyong:
I'm looking forward for their executions. They reap where they didn't sow.
Foolish Lazy youth who think that crime pays very well
it does
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by quincyshakur(m): 10:40am On Apr 03, 2019
Afonja Bastard spotted cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Pussy xniqa com suck my dick cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
aremz:

The reason why you can't differentiate between I'm and am
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by ipobarethieves: 10:41am On Apr 03, 2019
grin wink grin grin greedy Amu Roba.These are the pipu SARS need not the Mangoro guy..Useless greedy criminals. Ipobarethieves
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by BillGoldberg: 10:42am On Apr 03, 2019
Obatala7Kronos:

No! Actually, the only tribe or ethnicity in Nigeria that makes the loudest noise is the Igbo.

They travel abroad with their primitive & dishonest mentality to dis-virgin our National image with their cocaine-trafficking, fake drugs & armed -robbery business and then come back home to call Nigeria a Zoo.

Now, they're threatening every other ethnicity with secession or war so that they can get a fresh leave to start all over in their utopian Country.

Read my lips - Biafra will only materialize inside the anus of Lord Luggard.

Next time Nnamdi Kanu steps his foot on the Nigerian soil, the Nigerian Army should shatter his akpu-fermented skull with 7.62×51mm bullets since he claims to be a British citizen.

You can't be a citizen of one Country and then go to another to incite chaos & anarchy - without the Country's intelligence feeding your corpse to the pigs.

The international community will only make noise for about 3weeks & then keep quiet like they all did when Saudi Arabia butchered "Jamal Kashogi" like a goat inside her Embassy in Turkey.

Since the Igbo people claim to be the only "wisest people from the East" in Nigeria, we will do to them what our fathers did to their fathers during the Biafran war - only that this time, the crocodile will be completely decapitated without any touch of mercy rather than just cutting off its limbs like our fathers did - so that our unborn generations wouldn't be saddled again with the responsibility to curtailing their excesses like we are currently doing.

We brought Nigeria to where she is together - and we shall die here together!

May all your generations remain cursed and die prematurely for saying this about Igbos. Bro, give me your address through message. If I don't kill you within one week, call me a liar. I will beat you to death with a Monday hammer. I will brutalize you like an animal.

How I wish this war you guys yearn for can happen. You will see the new breed of Igbos in there raw form!

Dirty pig... I despise you with passion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Treasure17(m): 10:43am On Apr 03, 2019
Dubai of all places where everything you do are being monitored starting from the airport. No excuse whatsoever for bad behaviour. They can rot in jail for all I care because the wages of sin is death.
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Oricha79(m): 10:44am On Apr 03, 2019
OneCorner:
A lot of Arabs have stolen from Israel so it’s payback we did
what do they actually stole from isreal?... Gold, oil Arabs has enough.
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Oricha79(m): 10:49am On Apr 03, 2019
Igbos can never change their criminality character they were born with... what a shame.
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by 9gerian: 10:50am On Apr 03, 2019
Sadly they will be hailed and covered by their people.

fkj950ax:
For those who do not know the gravity of the offense commited by these five (5) Nigerians.

They stole over N200m (Two Hundred Million Naira) (200,000,000.00)

Armed Robbery.
Caused injury to two (2) people

2 Likes

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by kmaster007: 10:50am On Apr 03, 2019
I reserved my comments
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Orpe7(m): 10:52am On Apr 03, 2019
Igbos, what do you us to remember you for?
Choose wisely

1 Like

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by crafteck(m): 10:53am On Apr 03, 2019
Okuda:
you came here to start a tribal war but foolish you , the Arabs called them Nigerians. Tribal bigotryand Igorance is the worst form of racism. just watch how others like him wont have sense and let the thread die a natural death.

Are you, we, us them Arabs... Hehehe
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Unlimitk(m): 10:56am On Apr 03, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

He even forgot they are Yoruba people

Anyway, below are the names of those guys arrested in Dubai for armed robbery.

1) Segun Agbaje
2) Kehinde Awolowo
3. Taiwo Tinubu
4. Salami Amosun
5. Bayo Oladimeji

I just want you to know that these are Nigerians but never Igbos, in fact, no Igbo was or is amongst them.

Let us just call them "Nigerians" even though this term doesn't exist in our hearts except on papers.

We'll discuss unity when we're ready.

https://www.facebook.com/100002292277263/posts/21

Look at the names and u will know they are fake

Gossip mill Nigeria also gave fake names

U know what they have in common including yabaleft?

They are owned by ibos

Look at d names and see tinubu amosun awolowo those names are not that common in Yoruba land for a person to have
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Orpe7(m): 10:57am On Apr 03, 2019
What will cownu say about this

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by CanadaOrBust: 11:01am On Apr 03, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:
NCAN Secretariat Sambisa Forest. Reporting live. This is a huge feast. Come one, come all cheesy

It is our Jewish brothers from the land of potorpotor. Always representing well in the area of bad deeds and criminality.

"Feast" is apt description. Feast 4 NCAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by laidima88(m): 11:03am On Apr 03, 2019
oh the self acclaimed Jew's with no single Jewish heritage at it again, Jew's wey get idol for backyard
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by otokx(m): 11:06am On Apr 03, 2019
Is this true?
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Okuda(m): 11:09am On Apr 03, 2019
sokera:
yes they called them Nigerians but the truth is that majority of countries knows those that could do things like this , if you have ever travelled out of Nigeria you will understand that police and immigration abroad knows the difference between Yoruba, Hausa and Igbo by the crimes they commit we all know this developing prisons abroad ... we need to talk to our brothers to reduce their desperation and greed ...

if you have ever travelled out of nigeria before you wont make this statement in bold
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by bigfish3k: 11:13am On Apr 03, 2019
ernieboy:
so ibos now own the Niger delta abi? are Ijaws, urhobos, edos itshekiris, etc ibos?

if igbos are part of the niger delta feeding the country, why then are u calling them leeches

so igbos are an asset to the country, so u now know
Re: Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 03, 2019
Abeg, we need another python dance to crush these mothafuckas. These Igbos just love to tarnish our image.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Oyediran Joseph, Wanted By FBI, Arrested In Ilorin - EFCC (Photos) / 3 Brothers Gang-Rape A Teenager In Ogun, Record It With Phone (Photo) / Man Pulls Off His Shirt To Fight Colleague. See What Happened Seconds Later.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.