Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel (7452 Views)

Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why / Dedicated to dark and skinny black girls / Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Adaibeku(f): 9:12am On Apr 03, 2019
femmoy:

ok lightening will not strike u again,don't be scared.....btw why did you sound bitter? u are too beautiful to sound like that,life is good....cheer up babe.
but u actually send thunder 2 strike me ,
Why i quoted u is because am nt afraid of dying .again.

Am so sad, some i take lyk a sis...pls send dat thunder againcry
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by logan2(m): 9:13am On Apr 03, 2019
Adaibeku:
Curse be on anyone that will criticise me ,thunder

Short n skinny ladies Please harken to my plea because Enough is Enough on this backbitting n wickedness.

Tall n meaty ladies wont send you on an extinction trust me we are not as wicked as you...
Forget what oge okoye ,juliet ibrahim n co act on nollywood That made you eager to strike first..
This is the real life
We Are Tall n plumpy thats not how God created us We have that physique Because We ar' Kind hearted,

The easiest way to be tall n plumpy physique is having love ,peace n emphathy at heart no matter the tribulations. Wicked n envious heart dosent pay ( Ladies are wicked)
Men listen to my advice : Before You Toast a skinny Lady First of all research oñ why she is skinny ,ok.(.But men are f**ls they wont listen)
sad Men will always wallow in perpetual bondage forever Esk chapt 33 : 1-4

Tall n plumpy ladies makes some noise jare !!!
Again thunder strike any idiot who insults me
you again , i bet its been long someone toasted you, come and sip shiit idiat,abeg leave our slim girls alone o,

the truth is that men will always prefer slim girls over chubby girls cool , chubby girls are for the eyes alone,and are not good at strapping cool
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by chibuike65: 9:14am On Apr 03, 2019
Am nt fat pls ,
U pple arent serious tufiak, you are not fat which side are you meaning you are cruel and heartless

1 Like

Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Brandonx(m): 9:14am On Apr 03, 2019
Adaibeku:

jeeeeeeeez cry i feel lyk slapping daylight from ur eyes ,
Everything isnt sex ..we ar nt talking of sex
But wickedness n betrayal crop wt cunny lifestyle.
Meanwhile girLs frm marine can fvck wella but kills u on d longrun. Men ar stupid hai!
I don't know how you arrived at that conclusion, but it differs from person to person. And yes sex is of paramount importance in a relationship.
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by logan2(m): 9:15am On Apr 03, 2019
Adaibeku:
PLS CAN YOU PPLE remove ur mind frm romance n sex wt ladies ,and face the real life.
pple asking me ,what ar my saying " i ask u so all ur life are built on romance? foolish pple and mustard .
Ask me wat i mearnt n thunder go scatter you into pieces is not most to comment even if my post remains at first page Be warned headlesschicken

pls goto bussiness section,this is romance section in case you missed your way
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by chibuike65: 9:15am On Apr 03, 2019
Op you are cruel then
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by logan2(m): 9:17am On Apr 03, 2019
Adaibeku:

jeeeeeeeez cry i feel lyk slapping daylight from ur eyes ,
Everything isnt sex ..we ar nt talking of sex
But wickedness n betrayal crop wt cunny lifestyle.
Meanwhile girLs frm marine can fvck wella but kills u on d longrun. Men ar stupid hai!
undecided who be this la ,its unfortunate all my memes are on my dead hard drive
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by femmoy(m): 9:40am On Apr 03, 2019
Adaibeku:
but u actually send thunder 2 strike me ,
Why i quoted u is because am nt afraid of dying .again.

Am so sad, some i take lyk a sis...pls send dat thunder againcry

it's ok dear,thunder isn't gonna kill u,I said it just for the fun of it.

u don't have to be sad,in life people betray....u just have to leave space for humans to Bleep up so u don't get hurt.

anyway pls get over it and move on.....with or without anyone,life still goes on.

1 Like

Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Kowor(f): 10:21am On Apr 03, 2019
Adaibeku:
Curse be on anyone that will criticise me ,thunder

Short n skinny ladies Please harken to my plea because Enough is Enough on this backbitting n wickedness.

Tall n meaty ladies wont send you on an extinction trust me we are not as wicked as you...
Forget what oge okoye ,juliet ibrahim n co act on nollywood That made you eager to strike first..
This is the real life
We Are Tall n plumpy thats not how God created us We have that physique Because We ar' Kind hearted,

The easiest way to be tall n plumpy physique is having love ,peace n emphathy at heart no matter the tribulations. Wicked n envious heart dosent pay ( Ladies are wicked)
Men listen to my advice : Before You Toast a skinny Lady First of all research oñ why she is skinny ,ok.(.But men are f**ls they wont listen)
sad Men will always wallow in perpetual bondage forever Esk chapt 33 : 1-4

Tall n plumpy ladies makes some noise jare !!!
Again thunder strike any idiot who insults me
Your post cracked me up darling. It is well.
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Adaibeku(f): 10:40am On Apr 03, 2019
Kowor:

Your post cracked me up darling. It is well.
Yes my sis , i didnt even go 2 work just to avoid mistake ...let me stay at home n cry cry
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Adaibeku(f): 10:42am On Apr 03, 2019
femmoy:

it's ok dear,thunder isn't gonna kill u,I said it just for the fun of it.

u don't have to be sad,in life people betray....u just have to leave space for humans to Bleep up so u don't get hurt.

anyway pls get over it and move on.....with or without anyone,life still goes on.
Revenge is on my mind ,thats all that will calm me.
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Adaibeku(f): 10:44am On Apr 03, 2019
logan2:
undecided who be this la ,its unfortunate all my memes are on my dead hard drive
hell be on you n ur stupid memes angry

I see u ar short uchu
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Adaibeku(f): 10:50am On Apr 03, 2019
logan2:
pls goto bussiness section,this is romance section in case you missed your way
If i slap u h0rny 1 minute boy ..c ur mouth lyk romance.

I wl soon transfer my frustrations on u nw cry
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Adaibeku(f): 10:53am On Apr 03, 2019
Brandonx:

I don't know how you arrived at that conclusion, but it differs from person to person. And yes sex is of paramount importance in a relationship.
I will prove it to u that sex is nothing at all..

Sex is overrated yes

1 Like

Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Adaibeku(f): 10:59am On Apr 03, 2019
logan2:
you again , i bet its been long someone toasted you, come and sip shiit idiat,abeg leave our slim girls alone o,

the truth is that men will always prefer slim girls over chubby girls cool , chubby girls are for the eyes alone,and are not good at strapping cool
I swear u no get sense at all. See hw u blab lyk a sheep wtout shepherd..
Am married baby wt 2kids n am nt fat ,ok
U be small boy that i wl feed while you wash my undies nonsense. You will respect me whether you like it or not
,i warn u again dnt let me transfer my sadness on u .
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Adaibeku(f): 11:01am On Apr 03, 2019
chibuike65:
Am nt fat pls ,
U pple arent serious tufiak, you are not fat which side are you meaning you are cruel and heartless
See them ndi oso chiegbu..am sexy n plumpy inugo
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Brandonx(m): 11:17am On Apr 03, 2019
Adaibeku:

Sex is overrated yes
��� Okay I'll be your guest.
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by femmoy(m): 11:24am On Apr 03, 2019
Adaibeku:
Revenge is on my mind ,thats all that will calm me.

Please I wouldn't support that,never give an eye for an eye or a tooth for a tooth,it's stated in the Bible and in the laws of Nigeria,best is to let go,believe me u are better off that way.

also think of the possible consequences of wat u intend doing. may God be with you �.
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by chibuike65: 11:36am On Apr 03, 2019
[quote author=Adaibeku post=77224816]See them ndi oso chiegbu..am sexy n plumpy inugo
Let's see your pics

1 Like

Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by TANID(m): 11:47am On Apr 03, 2019
Adaibeku:
hello angry scammer

Nnemuka oochi123 dandeeboss Dairykidd sexybillionaire nwanyiawkaetiti immhotep lzaa
Husbandsnatcha victoria tanid smellysperm pocohantos jibrilelsudan amatarasha Preshy561 iluvmamav timekeeper keryj chipink princfred onyi22 kowor zexy2030 funmisticqueen wetdick .
Hmmmm
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by logan2(m): 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
Adaibeku:
hell be on you n ur stupid memes angry

I see u ar short uchu
6ft 5 and im nat even 22 yet cool
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by logan2(m): 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2019
Adaibeku:
If i slap u h0rny 1 minute boy ..c ur mouth lyk romance.

I wl soon transfer my frustrations on u nw cry
seriously at the bolded, you just need to test it ,and see for yourself cool
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by logan2(m): 12:12pm On Apr 03, 2019
Adaibeku:
I swear u no get sense at all. See hw u blab lyk a sheep wtout shepherd..
Am married baby wt 2kids n am nt fat ,ok
U be small boy that i wl feed while you wash my undies nonsense. You will respect me whether you like it or not
,i warn u again dnt let me transfer my sadness on u .
at the bolded doesnt mean shii on this forum
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Amatarasha(f): 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2019
Adaibeku:
hello angry scammer

Nnemuka oochi123 dandeeboss Dairykidd sexybillionaire nwanyiawkaetiti immhotep lzaa
Husbandsnatcha victoria tanid smellysperm pocohantos jibrilelsudan amatarasha Preshy561 iluvmamav timekeeper keryj chipink princfred onyi22 kowor zexy2030 funmisticqueen wetdick .
Op Slim girls rocks ok deal wl it ney ney ney
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Amatarasha(f): 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2019
Adaibeku:

Sex is overrated yes
Will you Win that Argument ? Against a fccking boy,
Chipink n analqueenluci is sex really overated?

1 Like

Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Chipink(f): 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2019
Amatarasha:

Lol aunty I'm still a virgin oh.
But I don't think its overrated.
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
Brandonx:

What can I possibly do with a fat lady Boring sex life.
grin
Brandonx:

What can I possibly do with a fat lady Boring sex life.
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Chipink(f): 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2019
Adaibeku:
hello angry scammer

Lol they have banned him
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Adaibeku(f): 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
Chipink:

Lol they have banned him
better 4 him
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Adaibeku(f): 5:29pm On Apr 03, 2019
Amatarasha:
Wat Does he know about sex Lolz��

1 Like

Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Adaibeku(f): 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
Amatarasha:
Op Slim girls rocks ok deal wl it ney ney ney
Slim girls or skinny ladies , all of una na devil @ incarnate.
Amatarasha

1 Like

Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Adaibeku(f): 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2019
logan2:
at the bolded doesnt mean shii on this forum
We know but at least respect some1 wt holy matrimony
So peopl can respect ur wife

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Virginity Issues, What Effect Does It Have On Men? / Harvard University Interview 90% Failed {picture}.... / I Caught My Husband Sleeping With My Brother On Our Matrimonial Bed! Reader Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.