Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,222 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel (7448 Views)

Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why / Dedicated to dark and skinny black girls / Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by kunleweb: 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2019
Adaibeku:
Curse be on anyone that will criticise me ,thunder

Short n skinny ladies Please harken to my plea because Enough is Enough on this backbitting n wickedness.

Tall n meaty ladies wont send you on an extinction trust me we are not as wicked as you...
Forget what oge okoye ,juliet ibrahim n co act on nollywood That made you eager to strike first..
This is the real life
We Are Tall n plumpy thats not how God created us We have that physique Because We ar' Kind hearted,

The easiest way to be tall n plumpy physique is having love ,peace n emphathy at heart no matter the tribulations. Wicked n envious heart dosent pay ( Ladies are wicked)
Men listen to my advice : Before You Toast a skinny Lady First of all research oñ why she is skinny ,ok.(.But men are f**ls they wont listen)
sad Men will always wallow in perpetual bondage forever Esk chapt 33 : 1-4

Tall n plumpy ladies makes some noise jare !!!
Again thunder strike any idiot who insults me

I no say you get bad mouth
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Adaibeku(f): 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
kunleweb:

I no say you get bad mouth
Wat did i do wrong nw?
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by kunleweb: 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
Adaibeku:
Wat did i do wrong nw?

Your mouth e
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Zikora1000(f): 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2019
Adaibeku:
Best way to get slim is having all sort of wickedness at heart, try this n you wl neva be fat again
nne it's me Adadike . The mods banned me again. But you can always reach me via dis handle. Thanks my darling Adaibeku
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Adaibeku(f): 6:33pm On Aug 09, 2019
Zikora1000:
nne it's me Adadike . The mods banned me again. But you can always reach me via dis handle. Thanks my darling Adaibeku

What is ur offense
For how many weeks ?
See Adadike billions been siphoned by fulani cabals through jubrin is also been used to grease d palms of seun ,his alternative monikker mynd666 and other mods , this guys are working for the fulanis ...
Dont let them ban you next time ,see oilpxxsy how she does it ,she knows how to play the game ...
Around 2017 i was a novice on these unjust banning of igbos ,now i play the game dirty ,

Learn how to play the game you will neva be banned...

Tips you need(tanks to one of them)

*Mods monikkers are running in hundreds including ngeneukwewu(D yorubaguy mearnt ngenenkwuenu but ended up corrupting the name ) ,mannabbq , Omenkx ,any monikker with deji ,Buharigxy/madridgxy all this monikkers are mods

* If you are a foolish igbo they can set a trap for you
,Which is throw insult to ur dad or mum ,
When you retaliate they will use one of their account to report you and delete their own insult on you ,then ban you ...
So dont throw insult with dem .

* u can take your pound of flesh without insult ,Thats what oilpu,sxy is doing staying on the offensive side by not even throwing insults ,

.* Show them you are a wicked person ,so that depression will be their endpoint ...dont argue with them like kids ,show dem females from d east are more men than their guys, they will call you a man ...But only if they know am a terrorist 10times worst than Nnamdi kanu , kanu fears my heart at all time!
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by cooooooks(m): 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
It doesn't matter what your size is, your attitude is more important. Some skinny girls think EVERY guy has to be attracted to them and that obviously is not the case. Some "OROBO" girls think their booty is God's gift to men even though not everyone is attracted to them and not all Orobo know what to do with it.
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by Zikora1000(f): 3:24am On Aug 10, 2019
Adaibeku:
nne, I wasn't banned for quoting or insulting anyone. I was banned for making a simple statement about Yoruba obas not respecting themselves by visiting Buhari.

What is ur offense
For how many weeks ?
See Adadike billions been siphoned by fulani cabals through jubrin is also been used to grease d palms of seun ,his alternative monikker mynd666 and other mods , this guys are working for the fulanis ...
Dont let them ban you next time ,see oilpxxsy how she does it ,she knows how to play the game ...
Around 2017 i was a novice on these unjust banning of igbos ,now i play the game dirty ,

*Mods monikkers are running in hundreds including ngeneukwewu(D yorubaguy mearnt ngenenkwuenu but ended up corrupting the name ) ,mannabbq , Omenkx ,any monikker with deji ,Buharigxy/madridgxy all this monikkers are mods

When you retaliate they will use one of their account to report you and delete their own insult on you ,then ban you ...

* u can take your pound of flesh without insult ,Thats what oilpu,sxy is doing staying on the offensive side by not even throwing insults ,

.* Show them you are a wicked person ,so that depression will be their endpoint ...dont argue with them like kids ,show dem females from d east are more men than their guys, they will call you a man ...But only if they know am a terrorist 10times worst than Nnamdi kanu , kanu fears my heart at all time!
Re: What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:45am On Mar 28, 2020
Adaibeku:

What is ur offense
For how many weeks ? 

Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairaland Funny Chat With A Girl / My Galfriend Is A Nymphomaniac / How My Girlfriend Claim She Was Sleeping While Doing This......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.