Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Burna Boy Laugh Really Hard As His Girlfriend Stefflon Don Kisses Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burna Boy Laugh Really Hard As His Girlfriend Stefflon Don Kisses Him (1741 Views)

Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo / Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lagos State / Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Laugh Really Hard As His Girlfriend Stefflon Don Kisses Him by itspzpics(m): 3:07am On Apr 03, 2019
Pop musician Burna boy spending some time with his girlfriend stefflon Don, as they have fun together.

Buena boy who doesn't reall laugh all the times was spotted laughing when his girl Stefflon Don kissed him as they both catch fun together.

It seems our burna is in love ? Watch the video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/burna-boy-laugh-really-hard-as-his-girlfriend-stefflon-don-kisses-him/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3 Seun

Re: Burna Boy Laugh Really Hard As His Girlfriend Stefflon Don Kisses Him by itspzpics(m): 3:07am On Apr 03, 2019

Re: Burna Boy Laugh Really Hard As His Girlfriend Stefflon Don Kisses Him by bugidon(m): 3:10am On Apr 03, 2019
onye afia grin
Re: Burna Boy Laugh Really Hard As His Girlfriend Stefflon Don Kisses Him by PapaNnamdi: 3:50am On Apr 03, 2019
is it just me or burna reminds one of the movie
"return of the apes"

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Laugh Really Hard As His Girlfriend Stefflon Don Kisses Him by lawaljuliuss(m): 4:36am On Apr 03, 2019
happy couple
Re: Burna Boy Laugh Really Hard As His Girlfriend Stefflon Don Kisses Him by Unlimitk(m): 5:11am On Apr 03, 2019
I thought stefflon don herself was a big superstar

How did she and burna boy come together
Re: Burna Boy Laugh Really Hard As His Girlfriend Stefflon Don Kisses Him by adecz: 5:26am On Apr 03, 2019
The guy face too hard..... undecided undecided lipsrsealed undecided undecided

Agbero alert!!

No wonder he is always attacking
fans on stage.

And he got himself a golddigger
Re: Burna Boy Laugh Really Hard As His Girlfriend Stefflon Don Kisses Him by Nickijoy(f): 6:19am On Apr 03, 2019
She don they resemble burnaboy for face....
Re: Burna Boy Laugh Really Hard As His Girlfriend Stefflon Don Kisses Him by itspzpics(m): 8:18am On Apr 03, 2019
PapaNnamdi:

"return of the apes"
lol ....ur mouth eehn
Re: Burna Boy Laugh Really Hard As His Girlfriend Stefflon Don Kisses Him by happybee: 8:19am On Apr 03, 2019
Wishing them all the best.

Re: Burna Boy Laugh Really Hard As His Girlfriend Stefflon Don Kisses Him by Henrodah(m): 10:01am On Apr 03, 2019
PapaNnamdi:

"return of the apes"
Gaskiya my mind been go there too oh.
Re: Burna Boy Laugh Really Hard As His Girlfriend Stefflon Don Kisses Him by teresafaith: 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
I give them 1 month and 2 weeks max

(1) (Reply)

Moment Residents Of Nenwe, Enugu Angrily Chased Out Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows / A Friend Was Defrauded All Her Two Years Saving Using Her ATM. / Modified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.